• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Closed

upondecember

I love you 3000
Hey everyone! I'll drop a link right here to my main thread, so you can see my rules without my having to rewrite it all! :D This thread will be open for a couple days since I'm craving this idea before I retire the plot to that thread.

Linked

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm looking for someone who's interested in a long term slice of life RP set in a circus. I'm imagining this set in the 1920's or just before. I'd love to explore relationships between the different side acts, romance, friendship, family. I'm willing to include an amount of fantasy in it. And I will happily double, triple, or more. The more characters, the better! I do have my main character, who's an aerialist, I'd love to write her and develop her.
If you'd be interested, drop a note here or PM me. Please only do so if you're truly interested and won't disappear on me.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back