• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Closed

Insanitation

Basically, I kind of miss an RP I did once. It made zero sense and could feature any character, object, or location from any media. It was everything wrong with RP.
I've got really unreliable internet, so be willing to be patient. Sometimes I have no way of replying.
I swear sometimes.

There will be no consistencies. I'll make an example to demonstrate: Just because your character beat Thanos in a battle that was ripping apart the space-time continuum with nothing but a wet foam pool noodle to aid them, it doesn't necessarily mean they could later defeat Swiper from Dora the Explorer. It also doesn't mean a highly competent character is immune to simple and obvious traps.
This will not be a love story (unless it's parodied in a really dumb way and doesn't delay the rest of the story significantly.)
You can use an OC, or any character from anything you want. Anime, Cartoon, Comic Book, Literature, Live Action, Professional Wrestling, Real Celebrities, Religious figures and/or deities, ANYTHING!
If you use an OC, please keep in mind anything goes. You want a Kryptonian Pokemon Master from the Mushroom Kingdom who can use Kaioken? Do it. You want a guy who can make his legs fall off and scream while swinging them erratically as blunt weapons? Go wild. You just wanna be someone who answered an a help wanted ad on Craigslist to get their dad off their back? Sweet.
You should not feel restricted to canon, or even logic to pull abilities for characters. I don't mind Batman being able to Hadoken & have a lightsaber because he had secret preptime if you don't (and if you do, why have you read this far? Go away, you poopyhead.)
I'd like to do this in a thread, so bored people can judge us see how cool we are.

What I expect:
A mismatched pair.
Either both are OC's, or neither are OC's.
At least a few sentences. Enough for me to reply.
Third Person perspective.
Chatspeak should be reserved to in-character texts.
Staying in-character is less important than having fun. Remember this.
Be willing & able to double as random villains. There's a lot of characters from a lot of things.
Few/no triggers and be willing to laugh at your character's expense.
Don't kill anyone you didn't introduce without checking. (Also main-ish characters, please. Ready me for it.)
Don't kill your main unless it's to set up a resurrection mission. Also, check first. Be cool, man.

So, PM me and we'll talk if you're interested. Tell me about the character you want to play.

Don't post here, leave a profile comment if you can't PM. We can do this in a thread or PM. (Like I said though, I'd prefer a thread.)
I'll edit this once I'm no longer looking.

tldr: am no longer looking

Last edited:
Hello! Im new to the site so I am not really sure how to do a profile comment (unless im just an idiot and this is one)...

Anyway this sounds hilariously fun, i would like to play Sebastian Michaelis from Black Butler if your interested!

Heya, still looking for partners? This sounds so ridiculously fun, I'd love to start an rp with you :D

Sounds great honestly, but I don't know if I'm gonna be a part of it,
i place the thread in my watched in case.

Hello! Would you be interested in a mad science setting?
Would you be interested in Power Rangers being able to digivolve?

Heya, still looking for partners? This sounds so ridiculously fun, I'd love to start an rp with you :D
Maybe but I'm gonna be honest, I am on the brink of having to call an ambulance so I don't die irl. I've drank almost enough to kill a bull elephant today. thank god for auto correct.

Sounds great honestly, but I don't know if I'm gonna be a part of it,
i place the thread in my watched in case.
My dad could beat up your dad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back