• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom CLOSED

RANGYOKU

海の響をなつかしむ
Hello. Razzle here.

I am looking for a partner to roleplay Mystic Messenger. I am open to any AUs you'd like to explore. My crush will be V.

A few things to keep in mind if you decide to PM me about roleplaying this:
i.This will be a casual / semi-detailed roleplay. What I mean by that is that each reply's lenght should be around two to three paragraghs of five to seven lines. Inspiration may come and go, I perfectly understand that, but please never force yourself to write, there is no rush.
ii. On that note, I consider myself a "casual roleplayer", as in I do not pressure the person I will be roleplaying with and rather allow them to go their own pace rather than to demand them to hurry up replying or asking when their next reply will be. Repeat after me, roleplay is not a chore. No deadlines, no spamming, keep out such habits if you do engage in them.
iii. I will stop replying the moment I feel like I am the only one putting an effort into this or you purposely play any of the characters OOC because you happen to dislike them.
iv. You must have played / watched the Secret Endings and V's route. We will be sharing the cast in regards to roleplaying beside the love interests and OCs ( this may include a costumized MC, if you wish, as mine is one such case; I will say this now, though, I am not interested in self-insert MCs with a nonsensical English birth name / surname or an unrealistic background ) and I want to keep everyone in character unless it is to fit the setting.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back