• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy CLOSED

Naevys Arainai

The Conqueror
Hello, I am looking for 1-2 humanoid role-play partners that meet my expectations. I'm sorry if I'm picky xD but I need people that won't ghost me or drop the role-play randomly. I understand real world stuff happens, everyone has it. Okay on to the fun stuff!

Requirements
Literate and type in past tense. For some reason present tense drives me insane and I can't get over it. I understand we all make a few grammar mistakes that we overlook when posting, that's fine. I don't want to see any acronyms in the actual rp post though.

Ex: He loled at her joke. No, that's not acceptable. I don't do that lol

I also like decent sized replies. 1 paragraph minimum.

No over-powered characters PLEASE! It's not fun to roleplay with a character that can't die, can't be injured, has no weaknesses, etc.

Plot with me! This is a must. It takes two to make a role-play go on. I love long-term roleplays. So, please, don't post here if you don't like plotting.

No 'love at first sight'. Romance is not the only point to this roleplay, it will be more of a side thing, but still. I like it when love forms from bonding and hardships and other mushy junk.

Humanoid/Human roleplay. I do not do 'fandoms' although I will use certain fandom worlds if you want to place our OCs in it. We will not be following someone else's storyline or playing as someone else's characters. We will be using our own.

Play a male character. I play female as a main character, despite playing male side characters. Which means...I need a guy for my gal. Depending on your guy will depend on which of my OC gals I will use. Heck, I might even develope a new one if I decide none of them fit very well for him.

Help me make or decide on a world. I prefer pre-modern roleplays, but I can do just about any time period. I'm a little underdeveloped when it comes to futuristic, but as long as I have proper world information and that sort of stuff I am fine ^-^

I think that's everything! Hopefully ^-^"

It would be nice to talk outside of RP in another chat or conversation. I tend to role-play better with people I get along with and it also will give us an area to plot.

Last edited:
Hey so I don’t have a male OC that I use regularly but I’m all for romance. If you have an idea of which female OC you want to use then I can start figuring out a male character for her. As far as the world I’m most comfortable in fantasy worlds with kingdoms governed primarily by monarchies but if you would rather something else then that’s fine.

If you're interested to hear my ideas and 8 page lore if you like, shoot me a PM. I'm looking for a partner, and all your requirements match with me.

Last edited:
I'm also somewhat interested, but I've always been a huge plot person so I won't know for sure until I know what's on your mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back