• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

-Closed-

Sol.

Good morning!
I'm Sol. and I'm looking to run a dnd campaign for 4-5 players in 5th edition. Both new and old players are welcome if you want to try out the game.
I aim for this to be a semi-serious campaign over discord and maybe roll20 (once I figure out how to work the platform)

This will take place every Sunday between 6pm-11pm UK time and it is planned as a long term campaign.
If you are interested I have about a year of DM'ing experience for 5e but I have been playing 5e for a while.
If you don't know 5e that is fine I don't mind how new or old you are as long as you are respectful to other players and patient if someone new is playing.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. This is just to gauge the interest of people. More information will be provided after.
Thank you for your time and reading this.

Edit: Still looking. 3 people dropped out before the campaign was supposed to start. Please don't post you want to join if you cannot commit, it is planning to be a long campaign. Thank you

Last edited:
I'm interested, but since I've just created a group myself, I'd give up my spot if you got a lot of people wishing to join. Otherwise count me in!

Thank you both for your interest. We will see if more people are interested in joining. I am used to running for up to 6 players so there is no issue of space. I am just unable to be flexible with the time.

I am also interested! I'll have to look at how the times line up but if it works out i'm totally in! (if you have the space)

I'm down. I currently have five D&D games going and I haven't been able to play a single one for weeks.

Starbee Starbee SecondBreaking SecondBreaking Error 420 Error 420 Drakonsheart Drakonsheart jaydude jaydude
I'm glad you are all interested as well! I'm happy to run for all of you if you would like. I can run up to six people.
Can you all give me an idea of the class you would like to play? Even a run down of what you are looking for. If you want a more dungeoncrawly DnD campaign, or a more roleplay filled plot delving DnD campaign.
You can post here or PM me if you would like.
If you could check out this Character Sheet, and also if you're new to DnD tell me. I can offer advice and help to create characters and what not.
Thank you for reading!

Sol. Sol.
I'd be open for some good-old-fashioned knife-murder, but I love me some good dialogue and character interaction. I'm thinking of playing a Fighter or Cleric. I'd like to think I'm quite experienced with D&D, I DM and play campaigns all the time in 5e, Pathfinder, and 3.5. I've even touched on AD&D a few times because I'm just that much of a nerd.

Error 420 Error 420 Awesome awesome. Just to say this will be homebrew. So there may be some monster stats or some leeway to certain things. Though I like a serious (or fun mostly) roleplaying experience, I'm more lax with some rules and I will allow some things to slide. Though I try to stick with more serious things (Like spells and advancements and what not), I don't mind a little shift or bend now and again. I would rather players have fun and have a good roleplaying experience. So to lose some formality to enhance the experience I really do not mind.
I played an Elven Cleric in the first 5e Campaign I ever played. I love her so much. Clerics for life!
But both are good classes, I do have my own Pantheon for my Homebrew campaign, so if you do play a cleric I would like to know your domain and I can give you a choice of deities.

I was thinking of a Ranger rogueish type of character. I also love a good in depth campaign where characters can really build on trust.

I'd like to try my hand at playing a monk. As for what I'd like out of the campaign, I'm not really too fussed, to tell you the truth.

Okay so I guess I'm still in? Yay!

My personal bias is for story-rich campaigns, with lots of character development interspersed with battle and ass-kicking lol The more we can explore your world, the better.

I will most likely play an Eldritch Knight. Or a sorcerer. I'm a little undecided haha

I tend to like character-focused rps the best, but I don't think I'm too picky about it for tabletop rpgs. I had an idea for a Dragonborn Barbarian that I've been dying to try, though I'm also interested in playing a druid or a sorcerer this time around too.

Last edited:
Drakonsheart Drakonsheart that sounds great! Rangers are great to play as well
jaydude jaydude Good to know, I just like knowing what everyone expects so I can make sure everyone has a good time
Voissed Voissed Brilliant, it's nice to know people want to explore the world. Eldritch Knights are super fun as well
Starbee Starbee I love barbarians, and a dragonborn barb sounds amazing!

If you guys fill out the character sheets. I'll be looking to do character driven plots as well. So if you could give me character backstories as well that would be great, what drives your character to be on an adventure?
Thanks guys!

One thing since I'm on mobile it doesn't let me use the CS that you chose but I do have access to the 5e CS if you'd like that.

Hey Sol. Sol. would you have that Discord server ready? I think it'd be better for all of us to be able to discuss stuff pertinent to the campaign over there, if possible!

Do you plan to have us start this Sunday? How early should we send you our CSs?

Voissed Voissed It won't be this Sunday. This was just to gauge attention, I have to prepare first. You can send me your character sheets as early as you want. I will make sure to set up a discord server as well.

Last edited:
I would like to play as a paladin in the campaign. Where should we send the CS once we fill it out?
Also i'm not exactly sure how to fill out the character sheet or where to access it :closedeyescryingfrown:

As for the campaign I will quote what a great man once said;
"My personal bias is for story-rich campaigns, with lots of character development interspersed with battle and ass-kicking lol The more we can explore your world, the better."
and on top of that I recommend adding in some puzzles (even though i'm an idiot when it comes to puzzles), some enemies that we cannot defeat (like maybe just one guy that is ridiculously strong that we have to run away from) and maybe some environmental hazards. Those are just recommendations tho, I won't backseat DM of course.

Last edited:
SecondBreaking SecondBreaking A Paladin is great, if you tell me what deity you're Paladin is going to follow I can give you a list of the deities in my homebrew.
If you could PM me, as well as that could all of you ( Drakonsheart Drakonsheart jaydude jaydude Voissed Voissed Starbee Starbee Error 420 Error 420 ) PM me your discord names so I can add you to the group, so we can discuss more there.
Also to access the PDF I have attached it here for you to download. It's the best one that automatically fills things in.
The first session is planned for Sunday 13th from 6pm to 11pm GMT

Attachments

• 960095-Printer-Friendly-Redesign_v12-995_MPMBs_Character_Record_Sheet.pdf
    7.4 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I'm Voissed#0934 over at Discord :)

Thanks for that CS template, I'm gonna check it out asap and if possible I'll use it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back