• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (closed)

Berries

Berry bad fruit puns
Heya everyone!

If you're reading this for some off reason, know I'm in the middle of re-writing it lol.

I'm Berry, and I want roleplays! I'm looking for 2-3 partners at the moment - please ignore the post count though, this is just a reused thread. :)

Expectations
Recently I've discovered that I have two different playstyles, so I will be searching for two different types of partners! Accordingly, I'll have different expectations for each type of partner. However, here are the things that apply to everybody:

• I like to communicate a lot with my roleplay partners, so chat away! Especially since I'm newish here I'd like to make some friends. ^^
  • I expect good grammar and punctuation. A few typoes are fine, but if there are consistent misspellings or grammatical errors I will have to drop the roleplay. Spellcheck is there for a reason folks! :D
  • I will play both male and female characters, and I would like you to be able to do the same. If you are someone who "only plays female" or only plays a certain pairing, please move on. ^^
  • PM me if you're interested! I'm too lazy to go through and PM people who've posted. XD In your PM please include what type of partner you intend to be (see below).

Now onto the two types of partners I'm looking for!

Partner A
-Posting rate is at least once every day or two days.
-Posts are 1-3 paragraphs in length.
-Multiple characters will most likely be a reality, so be prepared to double/triple/quadruple.
-Plots are centered more around driving action and progress in the plot.

Partner B
-Posting rate is around two times a week.
-Posts are 3+ paragraphs in length.
-One main character per player, though of side characters and NPCs are perfectly fine.
-Plots are centered more around character development, interactions and potentially worldbuilding.

Ideas
*(Please note that just because it's Char A x Char B doesn't mean it's a romantic relationship)
Also, please feel free to offer up your own plots and ideas! This list is by no means comprehensive!

Fantasy Quickies
-Bounty hunter x bounty hunter (either rivals or partners)
-Pirates! Perhaps a captive situation or just pirate life.
-King's men sent on a journey to find something/someone, and encounter many hardships (pretty much bounty hunters but lawful heh)
-Maayyybe an arranged marriage. There would have to be a lot of danger and political strife though.

Fantasy Written Plots [WIP- Not written yet, but if you like the gist of them feel free to poke me about them. XD
Good vs Evil | Medieval Fantasy | War
Boogie boogie

Angels & Demons | Medieval Fantasy | Apocalypse
7 deadly sins/virtues incarnate as angels/demons, the angels/demons gain power off of worship by humans, something happens in the human world that is killing all their worshipers so the demons/angels have to go down to earth and clean up the humans' mess.

Dragons | Knights | Medieval Fantasy
Kingdom of so-and-so is chased out by Mr Scary Dragon No. 1 and a group of knights are sent to kill the dragon and regain their land.

Sci-Fi
-I don't usually do much sci-fi, but I can be convinced by a good plot so please hit me up if you want to play some sci-fi. However, I do have one world that I'd like to play in. There are a variety of potential plots for the world, so if you're interested in the world please do give me a poke. ^^

bah

Thanks for your time! I look forward to getting to know ya'll. ^^

-Berry

Last edited:
Heya everyone!

I'm Berry, and while I'm new to this site I'm looking to jump right in to some roleplays. Since 1x1s tend to be the easiest to start, here we go.

Expectations
- I generally try to match my partner's post length, but generally I expect at least two paragraphs per character, per post. Along with this, I expect good grammar and spelling.

- Generally I'll try to average a post a day, but this can vary greatly depending on my schedule (it's summer, and I'll have both lazy days where I can post a lot or busy days where I'll be out and about).

- I like to play multiple characters! This can entail doubling, or just throwing in characters as we please.

- I like to communicate a lot with my roleplay partners, so chat away! Especially since I'm new here I'd like to make some friends. ^^

- I will play both male and female characters, and I would like you to be able to do the same. If you are someone who "only plays female" or only plays a certain pairing, please move on. ^^

Ideas
*(Please note that just because it's Char A x Char B doesn't mean it's a romantic relationship)

Fantasy
-Honestly, anything with elves. Hit me up and I'll find a plot.
-Bounty hunter x bounty hunter
-Fantasy school where humanoid characters are paired with sentient magical creatures (ex dragons, unicorns, etc) and they form bonds in order to fight some to-be-decided evil.
-King's men sent on a journey to find something/someone, and encounter many hardships.
-Generic arranged marriage, but inter-species (for instance elf x demon).

Sci-Fi
-Work in progress, feel free to throw ideas at me.

Thanks for your time! I look forward to getting to know ya'll. ^^

Berry

I like the fantasy school idea and the generic arrange marriage but inter-species idea as well!

maria_writes maria_writes I'm not sure how a mermaid would work out given logistics, but vampires are fair game! Feel free to shoot me a PM. ^^

Robin man Robin man It depends largely on the setting, personally I don't like to play premade characters but I'm open to creating original superhero characters if that's what you had in mind. c:

PM'ed you both. c: I'm going to close the arranged marriage idea, but I'm still open to roleplays on any other topic!

Pirates you say? I've been on a pirate kick lately and really craving anything to do with them. We can plot if you're still looking?

I'm at the water park right now but I will PM you all when I get home!

Meanwhile I'm going to close this because three more should be enough. ^^

General-
Full Name: Ripley Quimbus Bolt
Nicknames: The Mosquito
Class:
Profession: Owner of Boltworx Textile Factory
Race:
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Demeanour:
Weapon/Magic of Choice: A Flintlock and a cane concealing a rapier.

Appearance-
Eye Colour: Charcoal
Hair Colour: Purple
Birthmarks or Scars: NA
Predominant Feature: His nose, which protrudes in such a way that he has earned the nickname "The Mosquito"
Build: Lanky
Skin Quality: Ghastly White
General Appearance: Ripley wears a black top hat with a large steam whistle attached to the top. His ensemble consists of maroon, with the majority of his thin torso framed in a suede trenchcoat emblazoned with the logo of a mosquito. A pair of goggles rests around Ripley's hat, and connected to them is a nosepiece with a straw, to further display his nickname of "The Mosquito. It resembles a Venetian plague doctor.

Personality
Influences: Where to start? Ripley's tongue is as silver as the pocketwatch clasped to his waistcoat....
Likes: Women, predominantly. Wealth, of course.... Slave labor... Ahh, and the tortured screams of those who defied him.
Dislikes: Not receiving what he wants....
Goals: To enslave humanity
Strengths: Silver tongued, very persuasive, able to bribe many.
Weaknesses or Flaws: Falls in love rather easily, has a queer distaste for magic.
Habits: Gloating
General Personality: Manipulative

Family
Father: Deceased. Ripley poisoned him to obtain the fortune.
Mother: NA
Siblings:NA
Lover: Many at a time... currently single.
Other Family: NA
Companions or Pets: A mosquito kept in a small molasses jar.
That's an interesting CS but what do you want to do with it? This isn't a character sheet thread sorry. owo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back