• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern closed

Hati

tenderly they turned to dust.
hello!! i'm hati, but i also go by felix. feel free to call me either! i'm new to the site, though not to roleplaying but it has been a while so please be patient with me!! i'm very rusty haha.
i'm an 18 year old girl who just graduated high school, and i figured now's a good time as any to try to get back into roleplaying! this place seems really promising.

about me:
  • like i said i'm trying to ease myself back into roleplaying, so my replies may be only 2-3 paragraphs long. that being said i do tend to mirror write, so i will try to match your reply in length. but please go easy on me!!! it's been a while.
  • since i have the free time now, i'll be pretty active. depending on the day, i might not be on until later in the day because i'm helping my grandparents move, but on weekends and when i'm not helping them i'm pretty open. i'll let you know if anything is coming up that might keep me from replying!
  • i'm also looking for a job rn, so that will affect my activity if/when i find one. but again i'll let you know!
  • pls know my grammar is a lot better when i'm roleplaying than it is when conversing lmao
  • i'm most comfortable playing one main character, as it's just generally easier for me to keep track of.
  • i'm most familiar with roleplaying on forums, but i can give discord a try!
  • i can do character sheets, but i prefer to just jump into the rp and let the character form and grow.
what i look for in a partner:
  • semi-litness, i'm not going to proofread your replies but i would like and expect decent spelling and grammar. also third person pov please.
  • at least two paragraphs per reply but i'm honestly not gonna be too nitpicky about this one.
  • someone i can talk to!!! i love talking to and becoming friends with my rp partner. you can literally tell me you had salad for breakfast. it's fine i don't care i just want to be able to connect with my partner.
  • pretty active! i'm not gonna bust down ur door if u dont reply three times in two days lol but at least one every other day or so? preferably more but i'm chill. as long as you tell me if you're going to be gone/not reply for a while otherwise i will be 100% convinced you got run over or something.
  • someone willing to plot with me!! i don't want it to seem one-sided and i really want you to enjoy it as much as i probably will.
  • please do tell me if you lose interest!! i will understand 100% but please don't just stop replying and not say anything.
things i'd like to roleplay:
  • romance subplots!!!! i'm a sucker for these. just know i'm most comfortable playing females in a mxf romance. just.. no dumb love at first sight pls.
  • fantasy/urban fantasy
  • slice of life
  • oc's (i don't do fandom roleplays, sorry..)
  • honestly just looking for some chill rp's to get back into the swing of things
  • that's about it? i think?
  • i don't have any plots in mind, but hopefully we can think of something.
i think that's all?? so yeah!! not sure how many partners i'm looking for, but just send me a pm or post here if you're interested. thank you! :>

Last edited:
Hallo! I'd be interested, if you could PM me. I have a male oc atm who I am dying to rp with, so I'd be very interested in a romance rp!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back