• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Closed

Retro Nova

I'm okay with being average <3
I want to do a Steven Universe role play. I have a lot of OCs just sitting around and I want to use them.

I don't care of the ocs used are borrowed from the internet as I know very few people actually have their own gem ocs. If you're interested, ee can make a plot and foreplay together.​

Cool! I have a pearl replacement lined up, so we could basically recreate the show with oc's if we wanted to.

I want to do a Steven Universe role play. I have a lot of OCs just sitting around and I want to use them.

I don't care of the ocs used are borrowed from the internet as I know very few people actually have their own gem ocs. If you're interested, ee can make a plot and foreplay together.​
Hi! Are you still looking for partners?

AshleyTheNarwhal AshleyTheNarwhal Noivian Noivian BunnyQueen BunnyQueen Kluke101 Kluke101 animegirl20 animegirl20 lalas181 lalas181 MochiHaru MochiHaru

Thanks for the interest. A recreation of the show isn't quite what I'm looking for more of just a similar build. Rebels vs Homeworld type thing and we even have a halfling in out midst (; you can have up to (2) characters!

So application time (;

Name:
Alliance:
Personality:
Appearance: must be visual
Gem placement:
Weapon:
Ability(ies):
Extra bits:

Name: Chartreuse Pearl
Alliance: Homeworld
Personality:
Appearance:
Amino.jpg
Amino.jpg Amino.jpg

Gem placement: Left eye
Weapon: Rapier
Ability(ies): Light/hologram projections and memory projections from eye gem.
Extra bits: Her original owner was a Peridot that I created for her.

Name: Goldstone "Goldie"
Alliance: Earth
Personality: Bold, spontaneous, flirtatious, outgoing
Appearance:

Amino.jpg Amino.jpg

*Her Sapphire Love lol, the Sapphire is actually my friends OC*

Amino.jpg Amino.jpg

Gem placement: Chest
Weapon: Small war hammer
Ability(ies): none
Extra bits: she's has a thing for cyclops gems. Her girlfriend is a Sapphire

[W.I.P Until CS Thread is up]
"How do I continue my Mom's legacy if I don't even know who she is?"
Name: Cecilia 'Celestine' Johnson(Half-Gem,Daughter of Celestine)
Alliance: Neutral/Homeworld
Personality: [W.I.P]
Appearance:
Cirno.full.854176.jpg

Gem placement: Back-Torso, The Gem itself is covered by her dress, but it glows whenever she creates Ice or summons her wings.
Weapon: Wings Construct ~ Six Diamond shaped Crystals float behind, acting as her wings. She can manipulate these at will similar to floating swords. However, the maximum range in which she can control these so far are about 2 Meters from her.
Ability(ies): Cyrokinesis(Ice constructs), Flight
Extra bits(Facts about Marie's Parents):
Her Mother was a Homeworld Gem serving Blue Diamond as one of the Generals called 'Celestine'. She was known for her skill in ranged combat, and was highly praised for winning many seemingly impossible battles. Celestine got stranded on Earth due to an ambush which let to her ship crashing into the outskirts of a nearby city. Which she then hid on a cave trying to salvage of the tech on the remnants of her ship. Her Father was merely an average joe; Joe Johnson, who had a normal life. He was interested on the crash that happened and decided to investigate it. Joe found a frozen cave with various alien technology, and Celestine apprehended him for trespassing Gem Territory. He had no idea who nor what the Gems are, claiming that this is all new to him despite the fact that Gems occupied the planet for thousands of years until the rebellion. This prompted Celestine's interest on Human culture considering their limited interaction with the race. And thus, they exchanged cultural knowledge of their races while Joe tries to help her salvage the ship's wreckage while Celestine hunts food for him. Overall, they had a mutual relationship until Celestine became pregnant with a child. Of course, Celestine was in a panic, claiming that she cannot control her shape like she used to. Joe explained the birds and the bees, and thus, everything was made clear to her. And the rest, is history. Celestine's mother reformed into Marie, and Joe had to run back into the city to find adept shelter for his daughter; which he named Cecilia.
Relationships: None established. PM me if you want to

Last edited:
skylar_galaxy_a_steven_universe_oc_drawn_by_me_by_designervaginer-d9tymny.jpg

Name: Skylar Galaxy
Alliance: Crystal Gems
Personality:
- Oblivious
- Wonderlust
- Mom friend
- Loyal
- Laid back

Gem placement:
Bellybutton
Weapon: I get a weapon??!!?!
Ability(ies): I Get abilities???
Extra bits: She doesn't know much about her family, she has been with the Crystal Gems most of her life.

WIP
Name:
Morganite

Alliance:
Earth

Personality:
tumblr_nlebqe2enM1qhbxj0o1_1280.png
Gem placement:
Eye

Weapon:
Ability(ies):
Extra bits:

Last edited:
AshleyTheNarwhal AshleyTheNarwhal Noivian Noivian BunnyQueen BunnyQueen Kluke101 Kluke101 animegirl20 animegirl20 lalas181 lalas181 MochiHaru MochiHaru

Thanks for the interest. A recreation of the show isn't quite what I'm looking for more of just a similar build. Rebels vs Homeworld type thing and we even have a halfling in out midst (; you can have up to (2) characters!

So application time (;

Name:
Alliance:
Personality:
Gem placement:
Weapon:
Ability(ies):
Extra bits:

Name: Chartreuse Pearl
Alliance: Homeworld
Personality:
Appearance:
View attachment 307981
View attachment 307982 View attachment 307983

Gem placement: Left eye
Weapon: Rapier
Ability(ies): Light/hologram projections and memory projections from eye gem.
Extra bits: Her original owner was a Peridot that I created for her.

Are you still accepting?

(I have a sketch then a close-up colored) BERYL.jpeg
Name:
Beryl
Alliance: Homeworld(previously), Crystal Gems( Currently)
Personality: Curious, Adventurous, Outgoing, Gullible, a bit cowardly at times, spunky
Gem placement: Stomach
Weapon: Two small blasters that serve as flares as well as fires small smoke bombs to disorient enemies or to make a grand escape.
Ability(ies): Created in a means to assist track rogue or corrupted gems, Beryl is gifted in a means of stealth and speed. However, Beryl is generally unfit as a battle gem and mostly requires a bodyguard or partner.
Extra bits: Beryl, on tracking missions, is usually teamed up with a Jasper Gem or other warrior based gems. However once joining the Crystal Gems, Beryl had to rely on others in a means of protection. But she is learning to defend herself little by little. Beryl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back