• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Closed

Hey there! I'd be open to:

Vampre x Human
Teacher x Student
Fan x Star

PM me if you're interested! :)

So, I know we already have two rps going... lol But I'm eyeing "Teacher x student (university)" And I have an ideaaa ^.^

ohhhh hello there my friend XD
A lightning just hit me (heheheh pun ok) and I just have an amazing idea for an rp :D

Hey I liked your plot of play the game. I also was curious if we can maybe combine a role of yours and mine together?

I am interested in building a android x human plot with you if you are still looking for partners! Sadly I am new to this site and don't have the 10 post requirement to send PMs so if you could shoot me first that would be awesome.

Ayyy a fellow German. Half German raised in Nordrhein-Westfalen here. Anyhow, I'd totally be up for a discussion on a fantasy or sci fi (both high and low) plot of some form. I'm most comfortable with MxF with me playing male, but anyhow, I'll PM you.

Hi there! That's awesome, I'm from NEW as well :D
I'm totally fine with both fantasy and sci-fi, so if you prefer one of those, is gladly go with it^^
FxM with me playing F is working as well. Do you have a plot idea in mind or should we brainstorm? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back