• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Closed

Janai looked at hotch "o..okay" she spoke and followed him "so..Sky.. how do you like.. being with your brother and my father.. seems you guys get along..," she asked as she followed him. Janai paused and turned to Aaron. She kinda wondered why her dad wasn't going with her.. she would have thought he'd be more keen to be around her.. Janai started to think maybe staying wasn't the best idea now. She got a text message "your disappointed about your dad.. meet me outside e girls bathroom and we will leave together.. baby girl" janai knew who the message was from.. she texted back "okay.. love you" it hurt her but she couldn't care about her bio father anymore. 

Sky glanced at her alarmed. It hadn't been too hard to look over her shoulder and see what was going on. 

He stopped, and put a hand on her shoulder, staring into her eyes. "Janai, your can't be serious! That person is dangerous!" He sighed, looking around. After a moment, he took her with him to his desk, pushed her down on his office chair and leaned against the edge of the desk. "He does care for you", sky sighed. "But he's overtaxed. He has been seeking for for an entire decade. Now you're suddenly there. He just needs a while to get it all, and let it sink in." He tapped a few keys and hacked into the camera of Hotch's laptop. Hotch was showed on the screen, digging his fingers into his hair, his eyes wide and empty. "It's a shock for him, Janai. He's only human too."

Jana looked at him "you shouldn't even been reading my messages!" She hissed. She watched Aaron then turned to face  Sky "fine I won't go to him.. but I'm still getting my coffee.. and I'll walk thankyou.. alone" she stormed off. She was frustrated and hurt by everything. She eventually made it to the coffee shop. She saw his car.. should she go? She threw her phone in the bin and got in "ah my precious girl,, I'm sorry he was a dispointment" he soon drove off

(oops.. what did I just do :') ) 

Sky growled frustratedly. "Fine!", he hissed. "One problem less. She's not my... Gah shit why can't i just...?!" Growling angrily, he grabbed his gun, got into his car and did his best to find her. As he had reached the coffee shop, he spotted her phone in the bin. "Perfect!", He snarled. "How can someone be so stupid...!?" Hacking the phone was no masterpiece, but now he'd have to find out who that person was... Which would take a few minutes, a coffee and something against his headaches. No, he wouldn't tell hotch. That poor guy would drive insane. So he ordered a menu at MC Donalds and backtracked the messages. Rubbing his right temple, he sighed annoyedly. "Come on, come on..."

Janai soon found herself locked in a room, "I'm..stupid.." she slid down to the ground "now I screwed everything up.. that cute guy who probably hates me... bio father will also disown me now.. why did I believe in Jacob.." she whimpered. The door soon opened "ooh Janai.. why not contact your daddy.. and tell him you never want to see him again.." janai grabbed the phone and dialled it hoping someone would answer. 

"Janai, i swear, if this is you we got a bone to pick as soon as I get you out of there!", Sky growled into the phone. He had managed to redirect all calls that would normally reach Hotch's phone to his. With a bit of luck, he would never find out that Janai had been kidnapped again. He surely had enough stress for one day.

As he had finally managed to track down the messages, he jumped into his car again, still on the phone. "I need you to answer me a few questions:

Is your kidnapper alone or are there more than one person?

Does he carry any weapons around with him?

And is there a window or door near you?"

He sighed. Slowly, his voice turned back to its usual soft sound. "And can you keep everything from when you got the message to the point where I'll get you out as a secret? I don't want to scare your father."

Janai huffed "I'm.. sorry dad.. I don't need you to yell at me.. I know I messed up.. but I'm at a farm now.." she mumbled as the guy watched her "but I have a good dad.. only us.. me and him" she spoke "yes dad.. he has a gun.. he is going to protect me and he has given me a good view.. I can see the mountains.." she saw the guy just stand there.. was he really this dumb?.

Sky grinned slightly. She was smart enough to hide her answers very well.

"Good girl, daddy is about to save your butt", he laughed into the phone. "I tracked down the messages he sent you. Be there in two minutes. Listen, i need you to get him away from you. Let's not take the risk of him threatening me to kill you if i don't surrender. Tell him you need... i don't know, girls stuff from the supermarket or whatever. And Janai? I think it's better for you and hotch if this stays a secret between the two of us." After a short time of driving, he saw the farm in the distance, parked the car and sneaked closer. "Listen, I'm hiding on behind some sort of stable. It's your turn now."

Janai nodded "oh thank you daddy" she smirked and hung up. She felt somthing down below "oh of course you curse me with the period Sky,. " she thought "dad.." she looked at the man "I.. I have my time of the month.. may I uh.." the guy felt awkward "sure sure.. go! But you have ten minuets!" He handed her the money and she left. She walks down the road and turned a corner. She saw the car and walked to it. "You actually cursed me Sky" she hoped he knew what she meant  "I'm sorry for being stupid Sky." 

"ehh, too much information!", Sky said, one eye narrowed. He sighed, put one hand on her shoulder and smiled a small smile. "We all make bad decisions sometimes, don't we?  He felt how he got slightly dizzy. "Janai... i hope you can drive a car..." Fighting to keep his eyes open, he ran towards the car, slumped down on the passengers seat and immediately opened the glove box to take out a small black case. He opened it and revealed three syringes with a seethrough fluid, but before he could use one of them, he blacked out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Janai looked at him and took the needle "oh.. I hope I'm doing this right" she put the needle in his arm and put the medication in his arm. Janai started to drive "okay keep calm Janai.. keep calm" she jurmerd softly 

Gasping, sky woke up again, his hand immediately on his gun, ready to defend himself and Janai. "We should get you something against... 'the curse'... Asap.i don't want blood on my leather seats! "

Janai glared at him "shut up Im Getting to the store.. I just wanted to leave the place" she spoke blushing softly "I promise I'll clean up any mess,." She whispered softly, she already had a crush on him.. how was this possible..

"the most important thing is to get you into safety now and make sure he won't find you." Sky's thoughts were racing as always. The kidnapper knew who her real father was, so he'd probably seek her there. "Next junction to the left", he said. "We'll hide in my place for now. Hell expect you to go to hotch immediately, so we won't do that." He took out his phone. "Hotch? We're hiding from the kidnapper in my place. Take Spencer's car, he might know how yours looks. Meet you at mine soon." He hang up again and looked at Janai. "I hope you don't have a problem with dogs. I have a pomeranian-husky mix."

Janai stepped on the breakers quickly "okay smarty would you rather A) me get female items or B) keep driving yo your place while bleeding.. I don't think your fancy car would appreciate that" she huffed "Men.. you can't win" she mumbled. Her mood soon changed "puppy! You have a puppy aww I always wanted a puppy ooh I'm gonna cuddle it and give it love" she spoke 

(Janai from being a bitch to being really sweet and innocent in 0.5 seconds xD) 

Sky rolled his eyes, grabbed the steering wheel and pulled over between a few trees and bushes, where they were barely seen. "Don't freak out, drive on, towards Marian Road 6. I'll get you your items and wait somewhere beside the road for you to pick me up, so keep your eyes open. And now take a deep breath, cause what you're about to see will shock you." He took off his jacket and shirt, revealing some sort of leather harness, tightly wrapped around his upper body. He opened a few clasps and the thing fell to the ground. As he turned around to get out of the car, a pair of white wings was clearly visible on his back. "Now drive on and keep your eyes open", he said as he stood beside the car. He flapped his wings twice and took off towards the supermarket, his shirt in his left hand so could hide his wings under it when he'd enter the store.

Janai watched him "W..wings.. what the.. " janai slapped herself "I'm going crazy.. it's offical.. I'm going crazy and I need wine" She started to drive making sure she takes all the turns Sky told her to "maybe I'm hallucinating.. maybe I actually died.. or maybe the stalker did somthing to me. " she pulled the car into the drive way and sat there

In no time, sky landed behind the supermarket, put on his shirt and grunted silently as he noticed that it of course couldn't hide his entire wings. But there were more important things now. Feeling loads of odd gazes on him, he went through the supermarket, got the stuff Janai needed and rushed back to the counter. Why was that woman so slow?! He tapped his foot on the ground while waiting for her to tell him what to pay. lastly he just smashed a 50 dollar note on the counter, grumbling 'keep the rest', put it all in a plastic bag and flew back to his car. After landing on the roof, he put on his shirt again and knocked against the window on the driver's side. "Got your stuff. Eh... You okay? Your slightly pale."

Janai looked at him "tell me.. am I dead.. like am I dead and I'm seeing you with wings.. or maybe I'm hallucinating.. maybe  this is a dream.. although I hope not because I really find you quite cute" Janai continued to mumble not realising she just confessed her love for him. 

"err...." Sky flinched slightly as she called him cute. "Don't call me like that", he sighed, picked her up and just carried her into the house. The earlier they were where nobody could stalk them, the better. He had a feeling that that man wouldn't give up that easily. 

"If you really wanna know it, i was created 2 centuries ago. Comparison: my colleagues are all about a few millennia old, so I'm really a newbie, and when i was supposed to protect you, i screwed up. But I'm trying to make it up. Won't let that happen again." A Lopsided smile formed on his face. "Now go, before you bleed on my carpet."

Janai did a pouty face "I have every right to call you cute.." she mumbled "geez your old.." she laughed and took the pads "fine fine.. geez take a chill pill angel.." she went into the bathroom to sort herself out "such a stubborn angel" she muttered 

Sky looked after her with a slight smirk. Soon enough, he frowned. >>Come on Skyler, you can't be serious! Get your good reputation back and that's it! No touchy-feely! Forbidden!<< He sighed. No chance. Softly knocking against the bathroom door, he asked "hey Jannie. Sun's about to set and i haven't even had lunch. I could cook us something, or we could go and eat in a restaurant... What do you prefer?"

Janai hears him "I think a lovely dinner would be nice.. What place where you thinking of>" she asked softly as she continued to fix herself up.

Sky thought about her question for a moment.

"Well, do you know that beautiful little Italian restaurant near the sea? You got an awesome view and fantastic food.", He suggested. "Or the indian restaurant in the city. That one's awesome too."

Janai walked out and smiled at him "Italian.. if that's okay! I love Italian and it's like the best.. " she spoke with a wide smile at him. "Soo let me go put on a nice dress and we can go" she spoke in her most excited tone of voice. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back