• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Closed

Scripted Away

Factory for twisted tales and mysterious matters
One day at the BAU, Aaron Hotchner's daughter, as well as Spencer Reid's brother show up.

What the future will hold for them and the team? 

We'll see.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am here :)  so should we start at the beginning? 

(a link to Sky's profile in case anyone's interested)

Okiedokie, your wanna do the first post? C:

Her mind had been running like clock work.. she had almost died from some guy trying to kill her, she glanced at the people driving her back to the FBI headquarters "do you really think she looks like Aaron?" She hears one of the officers speak. Janai also hadn't slept, had two seizures that scared the living daylights out of the agents. She felt the car stop and she was soon dragged into an office "Uh..sir.. this girl.. we kinda found her and refuses to speak or give us her bag.. we think she has few mental delays as well as physical disabilities" 

(terrible start xD) 

Hotch looked up from the papers he had been looking at- a case about a woman who had been missing for several months now- and glanced at the girl for a moment, before frowning at the agents. "Yeah uh, thank you."

>>Reminder to myself- tell them how you'd they are to say something like that right in front of the one they're talking about<<, he thought to himself, before sitting down on the chair at the simple metal table in the interrogation room.

"This room isn't really nice, is it?", he said. He didn't know why, but something gave him the feeling that this girl there was something special, and his instincts normally never failed. "We could go to my office instead, if you want. I make us some tea or got chocolate or so, and then you tell me what's going on; what do you say?"

(Ah no^^)

Janai looked had Hotch and softly nodded. She wasn't going to lie.. this place terrified her "H..hot coco? My mother used to make me that.. before she abandoned me" she whispered softly as she stood there. She looked at him "you.. you look like the guy in the picture" she wasn't meant to say that out loud.. oh boy.. was he going to yell at her?

(what if.. just what if like instead of hailey had actually abandoned her like we did in cs? What if she was kidnapped by the stalker instead.. but people told her she was abandoned? So hotch had actually been looking for her but gave up after hailey died? ... I'm mean.. I know) 

(ohh dude this is gonna be interesting! OwO)

Hotch flashed a smile at the girl, but then frowned. 

>>Abandoned her?<<

"Yup, hot coco", he said and led her upstairs into his office. This place looked much nicer. He glanced at the picture of Hailey on his desk for a moment and sighed sadly, before he forced a smile and turned to the girl again. "What guy in what picture?", he asked confused, already heading for the coffee machine to make the hot cocoa.

Janai saw the photo instantly and went through her bags, she dropped a lot of things. She scurried to pick up her female items but didn't realise her photos of Aaron and hailey flew over to the agent. "I miss my mom.. she was kind.. and my dad.. my dad was always playing with me! he had the best bed time stories" she sat down still not realising the photos were over on his side. "It's a shame though she abandoned me.. if she never wanted a disabled child she shouldn't had me!" She huffed

(you must hate me now xD)

(I'm unable to hate XD okay, excepting my stalker, but that's a different thing X'D)

"We always wanted you... Janai...", Hotch whispered with wide eyes, staring at her while he felt ice cold on the inside, and his heart and stomach had turned into a huge lump of ice as well. Memories of the most horrible day in his life flashed in front of his inner eye. His heart slowly unfrosted, just to stop beating for a second, stutter, and continue in a frenetic panicking-Bunny-speed. "We were seeking for you... For so long. So many years... But when... When foyet killed Hailey... i lost all hope. I thought you had been killed as well...!"

Janai turned to face him "y..you are the guy.. in my photos?" She wasn't sure what to think or do "seeking me? But.. you left me.. he said you left me.. he told me you and .. didn't want a person like me.. didn't want to have to look after me for your entire life" she tried to open the door but it wouldn't open. "Then you had another kid.. that says a lot" she got the door open and tried to run until a stupid skinny guy grabbed her "you know.. kids like you shouldn't run.. we have a 50% chance of catching you again." Spencer spoke smiling at his brother "let go of me! Either let me go or fucking shoot me" she cried 

(poor janai ) 

Sky sighed, looking at Spencer. "Spence, i doubt that's very helpful right now", he muttered, putting the suitcase away he had been carrying with him. He had actually just been here for some data, as he had to finish a project about digital archiving for the university. His half-sister had convinced him to go and study forensics. Now it looked like the was something different to do.

"Hey, please try to calm down a bit", he said calmly and glanced at Spence once more. "C'mon, let her go. I'm sure she won't run away. Right?" He looked at the girl again, clearly signalizing with his gaze that she should agree if she wanted Spencer to let go of her.

Spencer looked at him and sighed letting the girl go, but sure enough she went back into hotch's office but went and hid instead. Spencer looked at Sky "can believe Abby convinced Gibbs to let you come here.. Gibbs is stubborn" he walked in to hotch's room. He watched the older man "uh.. is everything okay.." he saw the girl glare at Aaron while still crying "you two look alike.. " 

(Spencer is lucky janai didn't bite his head off) 

"god, Spencer Reid!", Sky grunted, grabbing his brother by his collar and pulling him out of the office. "Sometimes you're subtle as a brick, really." He rolled his eyes. "Use your IQ of 178! What's Hotchner been seeking for for years? In what case have FBI and NCIS been working together for around... Well, ten years already? She must be Hotch's long-lost daughter! And well, after Bambino spoke up for me, Gibbs basically had to let me go, so..."

"Janai, i have been seeking you for ten years!", Hotch said with tears in his eyes, opening the doors of a huge closet full of files. "Ten years of work, but nothing... And now you suddenly show up here..." He slowly sat down on his chair and shivered for a bit. "And just because there is another one, doesn't mean we tried to replace you."

"Okay to be honest I didn't know much of that! No one really tells me much" he huffed. Meanwhile Janai looked at Aaron "t..ten..years?" She whimpered lightly. She huddled in a corner not far off from Aaron "I.. just.. he said you and hailey had another child because you wanted a normal kid.. the guy .. he said he was my new dad.. you were an evil person.. " 

Hotch nodded slowly at her question. "Ten years", he repeated. "Ten years of sleepless nights. When your mom was killed... i just lost hope. I thought he had killed you too." He opened one of the drawers of his desk and took out a gracile silver medallion. After hotch had opened it, it revealed an old photo of a little girl and her parents. "Hailey was wearing this around her neck when foyet got her..." Slowly, very slowly, always prepared to stop immediately, he walked towards his long lost daughter. "Normal? What does normal even mean?", he asked rhetorically, with a bitter smile. "There is no such thing as normality in this world. Everyone is different, how could anyone be all 'normal' then? You're just as 'normal' or 'unnormal' as me or Reid or Reid 2 or whoever."

Janai looked at him, she was kinda hurt, confused and sad. She allowed hotch to come near her "but.. I don't.. think like you or genius 1 & 2" she pointed to Spencer and sky. "I'm slow at everything and that annoys people.. hencem why I have no friends amd tried to die.." she murmerd as tears fell down her face.

"nobody on this entire planet thinks like S2", Hotch said, watching the Reids for a moment. Any had only been here for about a week since he had revealed the truth about him and Spencer being half-brothers, and he already was the second genius of the BAU. Hopefully he'd accept the offer to work as a forensic analyst for his team...

He softly put one hand on Janai's shoulder, his eyes sparkling as he looked at her. "Maybe this can be a new beginning for you. New town, new people, new chance." He pointed at Sky, smirking slightly. "There, Sky came here a week ago, he barely knows anyone in this town as well, I bet. Go. Make a change. This can be like a reset, you can start over. And everyone who doesn't like you for who you are, aren't worth your time and friendship anyway."

Janai looked at Aaron with sadness. She looked at the Reids. Spencer seemed more confused about what had just happened. However sky.. somthing about him makes her.. light up like a lamp. She looked at Aaron "what about you?.. what will happen to me and that guy.. I mean I know he is still trying to find me.. shouldn't I.. like go back to him" she asked still confused about everything. 

Hotch shook his head determinedly. "No way, Janai. I won't let you go back to some psycho kidnapper." He waved at sky for a moment to show him he should come to him.

Sky quickly nodded at hotch and came over. "What's up boss?"

"How are the chances that a kidnapper will get her again when we are watching over her?"

"Around 5.33241 percent", sky said immediately and smiled at Hotch's daughter for a second. "Hi."

Janai looked at Sky, she waved at him. She soon raised her head at her dad "well.. what do you expect me to do? He will find me.. Reid number 2 here just proved ya point with fancy numbers" she spoke softly. 

Sky and hotch both chuckled for a moment.

"You should compare it to the chances when we're not watching over you", Sky said with his typical silky soft voice. "That's 87.5978 percent."

Hotch pointed at sky with his thumb. "See? He will find you when we're not with you. But with us, you're safe."

Sky put a hand on Hotch's shoulder and smiled at Janai. "But those are just numbers. Maybe look at it like that:

You can either hang around with a potentially dangerous kidnapper, or with your father and a lot of new friends." He tilted his head to the side a bit. "Maybe you should just let it all sink in for a while, and then think about it again. You could go for a walk, or have a coffee or so in the nearby cafe or whatever. Hotch or me could come with you to protect you, in case the kidnapper found you, and you could just... Take some time to think. Sounds like an idea?"

Janai mumbled little cuss words. "Smart guy is right.." she huffed. "Alright I'll go for a cup of coffee.. whoever wants to hang around with a stupid girl is welcome to.. I'm not picking.. however I need money" Spencer looked at her "you have no money?" Janai shook her head "correct I am a very broke teenager." She smirked 

Sky laughed silently. "The name's Skyler. Alias Sky", he said and looked at Hotch. "Weren't you working on the Amanda-Hart-Case?", he asked. Hotch nodded. "Two months and nothing. It's so frustrating."

"If you get me a map and Mark all the places where she has been seen after being kidnapped, i could try to foresee the next step", he offered. And till that map is done..." He turned to Janai again. "I'm gonna get you a coffee. Wanna walk or go by car?"

Janai was confused "uh,l I'll just agree to whatever you said Sky.." she mumbled,ed "uh.. car I guess.." she looked at her dad I'm so confused.." she mumbled. 

(Pfft can't wait to see janai disobey hotch and leaves soon.. meaning hotch has to find her.. xD)

Hotch raised one eyebrow. He had been looking at the files of the case he had been working on again and needed a second to rearrange his thoughts. "The mother of Sky's best friend Draco has been kidnapped two months ago", he explained. "We're working on it, but..."

"Okay, change the topic!", Sky interrupted him. "That's no topic for a drive to the cafe. So. Hotch- you set up that map, I'll accompany Jana to the cafe. Jana- Let's go." He turned off his mobile as it rang- for the eighth time today- and put it back into his pocket. "Ready?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back