• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern CLOSED

social

falling for you™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ About Me ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Helloooooooooooo. I am the oh so awkward, oh so lame, Socially Awkward. Yes, I am someone who is very awkward and shy no matter what

situation. However if you get to know me, hey I'm actually pretty friendly and not so awkward? I don't know, it makes sense to me XDD. Anyways

I've been roleplaying for around four - five years now and I really love it. Writing has always been a passion of mine, but then I discovered roleplaying

I fell in love with it right away. I used to be really awful at it, but now I think I am a decent roleplayer. I am considered a detailed roleplayer, but you can

often find me in the casual roleplay area. My minimum amount of paragraphs for a post (this is when I'm really not inspired at all) is two decent sized

paragraphs. I am someone who can post up to eight paragraphs if I'm really feeling inspired. Now inspiration is something that I will lose if there is a random

hiatus or something. However I easily get it back by what? Writing a headcanon with you of course! I am someone who literally loves to hc pretty much at

any time any day. Whether it's fluffy or angsty, I will be down for it. That's another thing you must know about me. I can either be very fluffy, or so angsty

that it may hurt you a lot. Where I get these ideas, I'm not sure but mostly they come from the music I listen to. Writing about these little ideas can really

help me stay interested in the roleplay, so I figured I'd just let you know. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The Information ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Posting ღ Alright so we all have lives, which means posting every single day each and every hour is impossible. I am a full time student and will probably soon

be a part time worker which means my availability will drop considerably.  Not to mention with this update coming up and school, it's hard okay. Now I must say

I am usually always on top of responding to my 1x1 pms because I can write replies really fast if I am in love with the couple and have inspiration. That being

said, I'd like the roleplay(s) to be fairly active, and if you can't post, just tell me. For post length, I would say at least two paragraphs. I am a detailed/casual role-

player which means

Parings ღ I am down for pretty much all pairings in all honesty. I am more of a romantic person so the pairings/prompts are based more towards the romantic side

of things, hope that's not a problem. However I am open to the ideas of all romantic pairings. Now the ones that I'm really good at and most comfortable with is

mxm and mxf. This is due to the fact I've roleplayed these the most so I have the most confidence in them. That being said, I would like you to know that I am very

vanilla and usually only play cisgender characters. I am the most comfortable with them, but I am sort of exploring my comfort zone a bit more these days. Also

I am down for doubling up which means if you have two pairings you can't choose between or two plots, let's just do both!  I must say that recently in my mxf

roleplays, I am always playing the male character which in all honesty sucks big time. I really would like to be able to play a female character so if you only play a

male character when doubling, then let's double. With mxm I am most comfortable playing the sub/switch but usually more of a sub character. Which means

if you want to play the sub I would like to talk about it rather than being pressured into being the dominant male. (not saying everyone is like this, but it's happened

a lot to me)

Face-Claims ღ Alrighty so I am pretty well known for using East Asian face claims for my characters. Just so you know, that is the area which I am most comfortable

with. I find them attractive and they are always appealing to me which is why I use them more than Western face claims. I however will use Western face claims

if my partner really wants me to. I rarely use anime face claims anymore, but for certain people, I can make an exception and use anime face claims, but in all

honesty I usually am more attracted to the more realistic fcs for anime.

Settings ღ I like modern day settings the best, but I am willing to explore a bit more. I usually play in present day as you know it's more convenient. However

with a few plots, I wouldn't mind going back a few years or trying out a different time period. You know, just discuss it with me and everything. 

Chatting ღ I love to talk about random things and the roleplay all the time. I am often in the mood to talk to people when I want to draw inspiration from ideas we

discuss. I usually come up with random imagines when I really enjoy the roleplay and/or our couple. There will be times where I will message you at ungodly hours

with a random imagine for the roleplay. This really is to help me stay inspired so I often will enjoying hcing with my partner. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The Pairings ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ღ Student x Teacher (HS or University)

ღ Bad boy/girl x Good boy/girl

ღ Gang member x Gang member

ღ Exes

ღ Best friends

ღ Fake dating

ღ Player x Heartbroken

ღ 'Oh god she's pregnant!'

ღ Roommates

ღ Rivals

ღ New superhero x #1 fan

ღ Transfer student x Regular student

ღ Tutor x Failing student

ღ Idol x Idol

ღ Idol x Non-fan

ღ Idol x Ex

ღ Band member x Band member

ღ Arranged Marriage

ღ Idol x Fan

ღ Actor x Actor

ღ CEO x Employee

ღ CEO x Secretary

ღ Photography major X Dance major

ღ Art Major X Muse

ღ YouTuber x YouTuber

ღ Instagramer x Instagramer

ღ Cinderella x Prince Charming

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The Prompts ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{Don't Touch Me - Angst/Romance} 

Muse A is a special person. They are someone that suffers from such a fear that it has impacted their life forever. Human contact. Human contact and

attachment. It's something that Muse A can't handle. It causes panic attacks, it causes them to feel things that really nobody would want to feel. Their life

has been quite difficult because of this. They often can't do things that most people can due to this fear. Of course it's really only the contact of someone

that touches them directly. So if they bump into someone on the street, they won't you know have a panic attack. But it's a direct touch, and direct feelings

of attachment. Now Muse A has always been alone in their dorm room due to this fact, but then there was Muse B. Someone that turned Muse A's world

upside down. They were the most lively person you could meet. Always smiling, always living life to the fullest. And of course they were the newest

roommate of Muse A. Now Muse A isn't the type to really talk about their fear as they are a bit socially awkward as well. But for some reason, Muse B was

able to understand they weren't comfortable with human contact. Overtime Muse B was able to come closer than anyone before. Muse A is suddenly

thrown into a situation they've never been in before. Muse B, the person pushing the boundaries that Muse A has desperately built, which means Muse A

must decide whether to let Muse B in or risk being hurt once again.

{If You Do - Angst/Romance} 

Muse A and Muse B are toxic. They are dangerous, unpredictable, and they hurt each other every day and every night. They aren't good for each other at

all. Muse A is constantly wanting to break it off, constantly trying to end the relationship whenever they fight, but Muse B is always able to save it somehow.

But it didn't get better. Sure they would make up over a beer or perhaps a night of passion, but it continued to be toxic. It was a drug, their relationship. It was

something they hated, but couldn't live without. Finally the couple snapped. It was a nasty fight which lead to people getting slapped, tears being spilled, hearts

being broken. And so Muse B asked if they should just end it, end it all. If they should stop coming after Muse A, asking them to stay. But Muse A didn't care.

They told them that it didn't matter if they broke up, that they could do whatever they wanted. They'd just sleep and forget all about it... 

{Only One - Angst/Romance} 

♡ They were soulmates, at least that's what they believed. They were perfect for each other. They were the perfect high school sweethearts. Or at least they

were until one of them left. Muse A dumped Muse B, saying that since they were going to college overseas, there was no way to maintain their relationship. But

Muse B didn't believe that. They thought that they could work it out, that it could work. Muse A refused. This was at their senior graduation. Muse A left Muse B

all alone that day, crying, wondering what they had done wrong. Years passed and soon it was time for Muse A to go to their first job. It was working at an

entertainment company. They were going to mostly work on dramas and such, but they didn't care. It was their dream job. It was the perfect job until their best

friend (Muse C) showed up at work one day with the aspiring actor/actress which was playing the lead. Muse A was in shock when they found out that the

lead was in fact the person they dumped all those years ago in high school. Oh how fate had perfect timing. 

{For Life - Fluff/Angst/Romance} 

Muse A and Muse B have been sweethearts for as long as anyone could remember. They were always smiling, always laughing, always loving. It was

perfect. They were going to get married. Muse A had already picked out a ring. It was set. It was perfect. Or at least it was until Muse B began to drift away.

The distance which formed between them was slow. Muse B would often step outside on their dates to take a phone call, leaving once the call was over.

Then the arguing started. It was painful to listen to, Muse B trying to explain everything, but Muse A wouldn't listen. So they decided to take a break. A break

to think over everything that happened to them. One day Muse A called up Muse B and asked if they could meet up at the park, where they first met. There

Muse B was, thinking they were going to end their break and be back together. But Muse A came over with a box of their memories and said to end it. Now

caught between the blissful memories of their relationship and the hardships facing them, both have to make a choice. But which will lead to the happy 

ending?

{Promises - Angst/Romance} 

♡ When you promise something, usually you fulfill that promise. Well not Muse A. Muse A never fulfilled the promise they made to Muse B. A promise that

they would be together one day. That they would be able to freely love and freely live. That Muse A would escape their family's strict rule on who they

could date, escape the pressure of being the heir. But it never happened. Muse B was just a middle class person, excited about exploring the world, learning

new things. And finding a perfect romance was just the cheery on top. They loved Muse A with all their being, a vice and virtue of their's. It was a romance

that Muse B had never experienced before which was why they thought Muse A meant it when they said they'd be together one day. But that promise was

broken. The year in which Muse A promised they'd reunite, they never did. (Blank) years passed and both changed a lot. Muse A was the COO of the family

company and was in an arranged marriage with the heir of another company which Muse A's company was going to have a merger with. Where was Muse

B? They were the newest addition to Muse A's team. A team that would challenge the opposing companies. But this wasn't the same Muse B. They had changed.

They had become beautiful, dangerous, intoxicating. Muse A was left breathless. But Muse B, they didn't care about Muse A. They had gotten over them, they

had erased their memories, those feelings. Everything. So what happens when both are suddenly caught up in the memories and feelings of their past? Will

that be enough to risk falling into the dangerous place they were in years ago? Or is it enough to finally break it off. To completely sever ties with each other?

───────────────────────────────── newest prompts above ────────────────────────────────

{Saving You - Angst/Romance} 

Muse A and Muse B have never met. They never had heard about each other until one night which changed their lives forever. A meteor shower which

occurred on August 23 changed their lives in an instant. Muse A and Muse B found out that in their dreams they seemed to switch places. Muse A would

wake up in Muse B's apartment, in a body that was not their own. The same thing would happen to Muse B. It was strange, switching places with a complete

stranger. There was no way to know the cause of this strange switching of lives. It was random and never held a pattern. So they decided to create a diary

entry on their phone, writing down the things they did, the do's and don't's of their lives and how to be more like them. Through this experience the pair

was able to get closer and closer. Until one day it stopped. For weeks the switch didn't happen, it was strange. Muse A tried to contact Muse B however they

could but nothing happened. It was later that Muse A finally had a dream. A dream where they watched Muse B experience the most shocking thing in their

life. How they died. Muse A didn't know what to do when they woke up that morning. So they went to the one place they could make a wish like this. A

shrine that Muse B had discovered while in Muse A's body. There Muse A prayed, prayed for another chance, a chance to save Muse B. And this is how time

was rewound, with only a red string of fate connecting Muse B and Muse A. Can Muse A manage to save Muse B?

{My Soulmate? - Comedy/Romance}

♡ You've heard the stories of having a soulmate. Of having that one person you will always be with. It used to be the only way to find the one you would

marry, how you would find your happiness. But traditions die. People lost their ability to find their soulmate. Or at least most people. Honestly I think the reason

the tradition died was that it got worse and worse over the years. It started off as pretty beautiful. You would get a tattoo at a young age, where it came

from nobody would know. It was never complete though for your soulmate had the other half. As the years passed, whatever was giving these tattoos

got playful. It changed to the first words your soulmate will say to you and when Muse A read what their soulmate was supposed to say to them, they literally

wanted to die in a hole or get rid of their wrist completely. So what happens when Muse A goes to get their tattoos covered by another tattoo when the

artist, Muse B, says the line written on their wrist. 

{I Hate You - Slide of Life/Romance}

Muse A and Muse B are polar opposites. And by that I mean Muse B is hopelessly in love with Muse A, whereas Muse A would like to throw the other into

a pit of boiling lava. The only problem is, they can't break up. Why? Because Muse A and Muse B are in an arranged relationship, and by arranged, it was 

arranged by them. This was because they were notoriously known for never staying in a relationship for more than a few weeks. So Muse B and Muse A

ended up meeting on a dating site and came up with a plan. They would pretend to be in a relationship so their friends and family would stop worrying about

them. But they completely hate each other, or at least one half of the couple hates the other. Will they be able to overcome these feelings and realize that maybe

this idea of the relationship being fake is actually a lie itself? Or will Muse A realize their feelings too late?

{Just a Phase - Angst/Romance}

♡ Being in a popular band is tough. You've got an image to uphold, you've got fans, you've got your band. But what happens to your love life? I'll tell you what

happens. It turns to shit. Meet Muse A, a member of the hottest group of this century, currently has been single for over three years. That's right, there's no

one they can date without being sucked into scandal. So what do they do? They ask for help, they desire the feeling of another person, the warmth that

they provide when in love. This brings us to Muse B their (could be member of another group or same group, just depends). The pair decide that it's annoying

to be single all the time. And fate seems to be tired of it as well. Combining in a messy frenzy, the two find themselves being together more often than not.

But it's strictly to satisfy their needs, nothing more. Muse A has another person to worry about, Muse C, an actor/actress which is starring in Muse A's group's

music video. Muse C is totally into Muse A, which means they have a chance to date without scandal. But what about Muse B, what about what they had-

no what they have together?

{Wishful Romance - Light Angst/Slice of Life/Romance}

Muse A and Muse B are YouTube sensations. They were always battling head to head with popularity until one day they made a surprise live stream together.

This caused everything to pretty much explode. You ever hear of YouTube breaking? Yeah, well they were the cause of multiple breaks. The live stream caused

their fans to practically unite and form the ultimate fandom. So Muse A and Muse B began to work on collaborations with each other, making surprise appearances

in videos and live streams since their fans loved it so much. Honestly their relationship was totally platonic as Muse B secretly was in a relationship. It wasn't

until one day they were lounging around at a filming location when Muse A said something surprising. "If our fandom was real life, we'd have the best relationship"

{Love Gone Wrong - Slice of Life/Romance}

Muse A is the match-maker of the school. It's a gift they've always had. So when their best friend is struggling to find someone to date, Muse A sets to work.

The person they stumble upon is the new student Muse B. They are the perfect person, the person everyone would want to be friends with and date. Naturally

Muse A knows that this is a possible candidate for their best friend. Working their magic, Muse A befriends Muse B. They introduce the new student to their friends

and honestly everything is going perfect. Until Muse A and Muse B spend more and more time together after being assigned to be partners in one of their classes.

Spending time after school together, studying, having fun, looks like this match maker's plan has backfired big time. Especially since their best friend stumbled upon

Muse B almost kissing Muse A. How will Muse A fix this failure?

{Raining Cats & Dogs - Drama/Angst/Romance}

Muse A is what one would consider a fuckboy/player. They always get into awful relationships just for the physical aspect of it. It's not a surprise that they are constantly

breaking hearts and causing problems wherever they go. Muse B is the complete opposite. They are popular, smart, and a total good kid. The perfect student. The only thing

these two have in common is that they hate each other. Muse B is the only person Muse A will never be able to seduce, and Muse A is the only person who would rather punch

Muse B than look twice at them. So what happens when their English teacher puts them in a group together to film a short romantic film? Will Muse A and Muse B grow closer?

Will Muse A finally understand the concept of love? But will their habit of running away when they fall too deep keep them apart? Or can Muse B hold onto them tight enough?

───────────────────────────────── more prompts below ────────────────────────────────

{Luigi's Mansion - Slice of Life/Romance/Mystery} 

Muse A moves into a new apartment that honestly is shitty AF, but there's something weird they like about it. After a while they discover Muse B, a ghost who has been living in that apartment as it is the only thing they can remember besides their name. What's more, Muse A can see and talk to Muse B. Now the two are on a mission to help Muse B recover their memories along with giving Muse B a charm to help them appear to be human to the general population. 

- - -

A: Good lord, you are a GHOST!

B: I mean isn't that what you call people who die but stay on Earth?

A: Now I know why you weren't accepted into Heaven

{prompt} 

♡ Muse B is the head surgeon at (blank) hospital and they are extremely popular and desired. However they are kind of an asshole and are too high and mighty to date anyone below their standards, so in order to teach them a lesson, their parents basically hire someone to bump into Muse B at the hospital and make them fall for the hired person. That person is Muse A. And at first it was just a little side job, but then it turned into something much more. Muse A fell for Muse B just like the rest.

{prompt} 

♡ Muse A, the top dancer at (blank) university. They dance in a group of people they are friends with and honestly they are squad goals af. However one day their teacher decides to challenge Muse A so they tell them that they have to be able to dance with people outside their usual squad, by themselves, and even with a partner. Now faced with the challenge, Muse A runs into Muse B, a new dancer and asks if they will be their training partner.

- - -

A: Okay let's do this! We need to win

B: Did I agree to be your partner? If so, when did I?

A: Shhhhhh, just don't think about it

{prompt} 

♡ At first it started off as a few dreams. The two didn't know each other, had never once met in real life, but for some reasoned dreamed about one another. These dreams happened throughout middle school and randomly throughout high school. For years neither Muse A or Muse B had a clue about the other. But that all changed when the first dream they had about each other came true. It was a little fender bender outside an ice cream parlor that both had always wanted to go to. Somehow their fates were intertwined.

- - -

A: Omg this is so weird! I legit had a dream about this in like middle school!

B: Okay that's creepy... So did I...

A: Aren't you just copying me to sound like a better driver?

{prompt} 

♡  Muse B was involved in a bad car accident, resulting in the loss of their memory along with severe spinal bruising which left them paralyzed for a period of time. Muse A was their fiance but had to move away due to their family needing help with the company. However they never knew about the accident. Instead they were sent a simple text from Muse B's phone saying that it would be best if they were no longer engaged. But Muse B had no memory at that point in time. So two years passed before Muse A worked up the courage to return and confront Muse B after all that time, but when they arrived, Muse B no longer knew who they were.

{prompt} 

♡ Okay so waking up on a random ass park bench is reasonable. But waking up in a huge ass HOUSE in someone's huge ass BED is a totally different story. Meet Muse A, the idiot lightweight who drank enough for two of them and ended up having the most mind blowing one night stand in history. Well one and a half due to it being past noon by the time they woke up. After they slipped on some random clothes, they carefully crept down stairs and peeked around the corner to see Muse B, the most God like person in existence. Also the COO of the ultra million dollar electronics company (blank). Of course Muse A didn't know that yet.

- - -

A: So... How did I end up here exactly?

B: You were drunk and asked for a ride. And well... Um it's a bit rated to talk about over breakfast.

A: Oh god did I do what I think I did?

{prompt} 

♡ Muse A is the barista and pastry chef of the popular cafe (blank) near the school which Muse B attends. While Muse A totally adores Muse B, Muse B seems to hate them. However Muse B is a frequent customer of the cafe and nobody understands why because they always are there whenever Muse A is working. The two are polar opposites and Muse B says there is something wrong with the idea of Muse A liking them. But still they are convinced to stay after hours and taste the new pastries Muse A made. Maybe this love hate relationship isn't as bad as it seemed....

- - -

B: Just leave, your face is giving me indigestion

A: Oh please, I know I give you butterflies~

B: Yeah, ever hear about butterflies of death?

{prompt} 

♡ Muse A, the teen who committed suicide at 17 years old. Or at least they did in (town name here). However in the city (blank) they were rescued from a river and brought to the hospital. But there was something strange. Muse A lived in an orphanage in (town name) until the age of three but the person rescued in the river was actually someone who lived at an orphanage ever since they were three. Their name was Muse B and they looked just like Muse A. Without memory Muse B was identified by Muse A's mother in the hospital. They were brought home and there they attended the school they attended before the accident. There they met Muse C, their childhood friend and crush, Muse D, their absolute best friend, and Muse E, the kid who was always bothering Muse A (now Muse B) for fun. But what's this? Is Muse A really dead? Or was the whole thing a set up? Now Muse B is on a mission, trying to recover their memory and solve the mystery that is their life.

{prompt} 

Muse A is part of the drama department in [blank] University. They are usually handling things backstage since they may or may not have a bit of a problem with the majority of the actors. So they just keep their angry Tumblr rated comments to themselves (bullshit they say them anyways). But in comes Muse B, the bright eyed asshole who pisses Muse A off every chance they get. The pair practically hate each other and Muse B makes Muse A refuse to go out for any acting roles. Which was why they wanted to die when the lead actor ended up breaking their leg and the under study got the Swine Flu. Yup, so Muse A had to fucking fill in for them. So Muse A has become the new lead, aka the original not love interest of Muse B but for some damn reason they are now love interests. The play is torture and Muse A wants to die, but on the night of the performance, during their last scene, Muse B improvises and kisses Muse A before the curtains can close. What the fuck?!

- - -

A: THAT KISS WASN'T FUCKING SCRIPTED YOU ASSHOLE!

B: In my defense, you didn't stop me

A: THAT DOESN'T FUCKING MA-

B: And you kissed me back while grabbing my shirt collar...

{prompt} 

Muse B is total fanfiction trash for [blank blank]. Their OTP is the reason they live. As they browse through their various um, Tumblr rated fanfics, they find out that there's an app that let's you connect with people who like the same OTP as you. Muse B decides it'd be fun as Hell to make some OTP friends and they try out the app during study lab one day. But what happens when drop dead gorgeous Muse A ends up getting nerdy Muse B's invitation to be friends on OTP Wonderland?

- - -

B: Okay so you're telling me YOU wrote that angsty fanfic! Omfg I cried!

A: It's okay, I cried buckets when I wrote it too! Have you written anything?

B: You don't want to read my fanfics. They will kill you, literally.

{prompt} 

Muse A is a dance major at [blank] college. They specialize in [blank] which is a pretty unique and wonderfully beautiful dance. Then there's Muse B, the photography major who's in charge of one project in his photography project for the year. That project is to make a portfolio based around that one thing. Muse B is assigned the word beauty and they don't know what they should focus on honestly. And that's when they saw Muse A practice their routine and instantly they fell for them. That was the most beautiful thing they had ever seen and with Muse A's permission, they worked on the

project together. 

- - - 

A: So what's your topic about?

B: Idiots of the human race

A: I'm leaving.

{prompt} 

Muse B and Muse A have been chemistry partners all year and by the time they hit their final year of high school, Muse A gets up the courage to ask Muse B out. More or less. Muse A is pissed off and slams down a beaker making Muse B ask what's wrong. The conversation went like this. 

- - -

A: I'm mad and I'm hella pissed, but most of all I want a fucking kiss.

B: Why are you so pissed?

A: BECAUSE YOU WON'T GIVE ME A FUCKING KISS!

{prompt} 

These two are roommates and they hate it. Due to Muse A's kitchen catching on fire, Muse B was forced to house the other as they knew each other from high school. Only living together isn't all it's cracked up to be. Especially due to the slightly violent reactions from Muse A whenever Muse B accidentally goes into the bathroom when their roommate is in there or when Muse B walks around without a shirt (depends on gender). Now stuck together till the apartment is rebuilt they have to learn to live together without killing each other. 

- - -

A: *sneezes violently*

B: Don't die.

A: I'll die all I fucking want. Don't tell me what to do.

{prompt}

Muse A was drunk one night in their apartment when they stumbled upon an email. It was a questionnaire for finding the perfect one for you. A lover for hire. Thinking it's just a scam, the drunken person filled out the detailed pages of forms, it taking over two hours to fill out. They didn't expect anything at all. Of course that's where they went wrong. Two days later, there on their doorstep, knocking on the door is Muse B, the legit ideal type of Muse A.

- - -

A: Wait... Are you real? Did I buy you?

B: It's called a 'Lover for Hire' not 'Love for Sale'

A: Oh, guess you're right.

{prompt}

Muse A just transferred to [city name ]the same day their cousin opened their crazy ass club. The teacher decided to go with some friends to the club to celebrate moving to the city. Of course they are a lightweight so it's not surprising that they ended up drunk off their ass. But what happens when the perfectly sober Muse B ends up buying Muse A one more shot and takes Muse A home to their apartment where they have an intoxicated one night stand. And what's more, what happens when Muse A goes to school on Monday only to find out Muse B is a student in their class?

- - -

A: YOU'RE FUCKING JAILBAIT?!

B: Hey, at least I was sober. So you know it was consent, plus I'm [age here]

A: Oh my God, I'm so going to hell for this. 

{ prompt }

Muse A and Muse B are part of an amazingly popular idol group that has captured both South Korea and the world by storm. As the promotions continued, and the boys showed how close they were with each other, the shipping started. Of course the boys thought it was cute, especially when Muse A and Muse B were paired up together, having been best friends throughout their trainee days. But then something unexpected happened. Muse A and Muse B were asked to do a project to help promote for the group. They were going to be the first same sex couple in Kpop. It was terrifying because there was a possibility of a strong negative reaction, especially from those in Asia. But the boys took a leap of faith and agreed to it. Surprisingly the backlash wasn't that bad, it was rather positive and boosted the group's image. But how long can Muse A and Muse B pretend to be in love? How long can they lie to their fans? What happens if Muse A accidentally really falls for Muse B?

- - -

A: How much longer will this last?

B: I don't know, why are you sick of it?

A: That's the problem, I really love it. 

{ prompt }

Muse B has been involved in a big scandal and the only way they can get out of it is by saying they are actually dating. But the person they have to be dating needs to be even bigger news than the scandal. So Muse B's management proposed the idea of Muse B choosing a partner of the same sex. A normal person to just have a romance with until the scandal quiets down? So what will happen when Muse B meets Muse A at a fan signing and they know that this was the person that would help erase his scandal. But Muse A knows nothing, and won't it hurt them more when they find out it was just an act? How will this fan and idol handle this messy situation? 

- - -

A: I liked you best in this era. [Fan name]'s loved you more this time, but I fell for you in this era.

B: Maybe I should make you fall for me all over again then~

{ prompt }

Muse A has always refused to fall in love. It's just not their thing. So they stay away from it at all costs. However what happens when they meet Muse B in an empty concert hall, performing a piece so beautiful it makes their heart ache? Muse B is someone who just suffered through an emotional breakup and is vulnerable so Muse A volunteers to help Muse B get over this thing called love in exchange for renting out the free room in Muse B's apartment which happened to be on the complex's main website. So now roommates, the romantic and the loveless have to learn to live together and see what it truly means to love. But will Muse A run away when they start falling?

- - -

A: Get the fuck out of here, I'm angry at you

B: I know you are because you're eating fattening foods

A: .... Go away 

{prompt}

Muse A is someone pretty special honestly. Their job isn't that normal. In fact they are a personal assistant of the COO of the popular company [insert company name here]. They are one of the biggest companies in [place name here]. Due to this, the company wants to keep their reputation high, being one of the biggest and most popular companies. However what happens when {insert business name here} is suddenly really popular due to the newest CEO of the company? Obviously they want to ruin that. They decide to send Muse A to go 'apply' for a job at the company where they meet Muse B, the CEO of the company. There they are told to basically seduce them into trusting Muse A with almost anything so they won't suspect that Muse A is figuring out about new business plans and actually sending them back to their real employer. At first Muse A thought this wouldn't be any different from their previous jobs, but honestly they were wrong. Muse B wasn't like the rest and that made it difficult for Muse A to live with this heavy lie. Now Muse A must choose between telling Muse B they've been lying and deceiving them all along or they continue with the lie and end up destroying the company by giving the rivaling company all the information. 

- - -

B: Do you love me?

A: Of course I love you! Why would you think I don't?

B: I know you love me, but I just wanted to hear you say it.

{prompt}

Muse B is uptight and has no fun. They are all about work. They don't really care about anything but what will benefit their work. They are engaged to the daughter of the owner of a company they are forming a merger with and they plan on going through with the marriage. But in comes Muse A who is the complete opposite of Muse B. They are full of life, they are creative, always having a smile on their face. They are forced to work with Muse B which means conflicts arise with them, naturally right? Through the time they spend together, Muse B's icy heart slowly begins to melt. They start laughing more, they enjoy company. And the relationship between the two grows into something more than a business relationship. One passionate night at the office soon turns their world upside down. After that, when Muse A thought everything was going to be okay and they were going to be with Muse B, Muse B's fiance decides to show up and announce to the whole company that Muse B and her are actually engaged. 

- - - 

A: You were engaged? And you fucking let me feel this way?

B: Listen, I didn't think about the engagement because I don't love her or anything. It's just for a merger.

A: So that makes it okay? That makes it all okay then?!

{prompt}

Muse B and Muse A were never ones that were meant to meet. They had no business meeting each other. Yet here they are, meeting face to face at a club. Honestly both were drunk and so a drunken mistake can easily be brushed off. They had no intentions on meeting again. Or at least they didn't until Muse B left Muse A's house and turned right back around to find themselves back in Muse A's arms. So one drunken mistake and one lustful mistake were made. Not too bad right? Honestly after the second time, they decided it was best not to even go for a third round. It was going okay until one day Muse A showed up for work late, hair messy, tie half tied, and when they went to catch an elevator, they were surprised to see Muse B, however they looked considerably different than they did when the pair hooked up. Yup, that's right. Muse B is the new transfer from the firm over in [name here]. Now stuck in the same team, Muse A and Muse B have to learn to act professional. But can they is the real question here

- - -

A: I felt you touch my thigh during the meeting. NOT okay.

B: In my defense, I put my hand on your knee first and you let it end up on your thigh

A: I- That's not-. Okay WHATEVER!

{prompt}

Fighting for a relationship isn't something everyone wants. It gets tiresome and it only hurts you. But over time you can overcome this. Right? Meet Muse A, the one who ended their first love filled relationship from high school. They were tired of trying to save the failing relationship. There was no point in it any longer. They couldn't handle it. So they finally ended it. But hell, that was back in high school/college. It feels like forever ago. After all, now they are climbing their way up through the company they work at trying to become [insert position here]. Everything was going smoothly. Until in waltzes Muse B. Only they aren't the Muse B that Muse A used to know, used to love. They lost weight, they got into shape, their dyed their hair, they grew a bit taller. They were different. And dammit they weren't happy. Muse B wasn't pleased to see Muse A so they simply tried to ignore them. Was this the same Muse B that Muse A once loved? And what happens when these two exes have to work together? Will old feelings come back? Will there be hatred? What will become of these two exes?

- - - 

B: Oh my God, an amusement park? Why are we going here? I thought we were supposed to do a team building thingy?

A: It's your birthday today and you always said you wanted to come here on your birthday.

B: Y-you actually remember that? 

A: Of course I do, I never forgot. I haven't really forgotten anything about you actually. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The Fandoms ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I am very vanilla and have only rped like kpop ships i'm sorry but i'll probs add some fandoms and shit later

Bold = Characters I'd like to play

Italics = Either character

** = I really want to RP this ship

F = Book/Movie/Video game fandom 

KD = Kdrama

K = Kpop

- - - 

(F) Final Fantasy 15

(F) Harry Potter

(F) Lord of the Rings

(F) Golden Compass

(F) Final Fantasy 7

(F) Final Fantasy 10

(F) Final Fantasy 13

(KD) The Heirs

(KD) Cinderella and the Four Knights

(KD) Who Are You: School 2015

(KD) We Got Married

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The Tumblr AU's ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I lowkey might add some Tumblr au's/prompts because you know why the hell not. 

Last edited by a moderator:
There are so many interesting ideas here ^_^  It took me awhile to read through it all. I personally tend to like a lot of the "opposites attract" sort of pairings and plots. If there's an idea in particular that you really want to do, let me know since I'm pretty flexible. If you have no preference, I find the "raining cats & dogs" prompt to be interesting. I tend to be drawn to plots with more capacity for lighthearted moments to build the relationship, but I enjoy angsty elements and I'll be down for pretty much whatever you throw at me. Shoot me a PM if you'd like to rp with me.

There are so many interesting ideas here ^_^  It took me awhile to read through it all. I personally tend to like a lot of the "opposites attract" sort of pairings and plots. If there's an idea in particular that you really want to do, let me know since I'm pretty flexible. If you have no preference, I find the "raining cats & dogs" prompt to be interesting. I tend to be drawn to plots with more capacity for lighthearted moments to build the relationship, but I enjoy angsty elements and I'll be down for pretty much whatever you throw at me. Shoot me a PM if you'd like to rp with me.

Sorry for the late reply, I'll shoot you a pm soon~

Not too sure if this is till open, but I'm interested in Wishful Romance, Raining Cats and Dogs, and the WGM pairing :))

oh wow!! i would really really love to do 'don't touch me'! i would be super happy to have muse b, a male, if that's alright if you....if you're still accepting, of course (:

(slides in here) i saw final fantasy 15 and was hooked right then and there... i'd be down to plot if you'd like! i don't go on here much so you can actually catch me on my plurk if you have one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back