• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CLOSED

Miss Mack

If you love me let me go
Hello there!

I'm Mack and I would love a long lasting RP, but I'm only looking for about 2 or 3 people to RP with at a time.

I will give some ideas as for what I would like to RP, but for the length of replies I can do anything from one paragraph to three detailed ones.

Bold = What I would prefer to RP (as a female)

Suicidal Teen x druggie

Popular jock x shy girl

Vampire
x vampire hunter

Drummer x Singer

I know that is only four ideas, but I am open to plenty more. Feel free to PM :)

[QUOTE="Miss Mack]Sounds wonderful. PM me with details and such ^^

[/QUOTE]
I can't PM yet, could you message me first?

[QUOTE="Just A Potato]Is romance required for this?

[/QUOTE]
I would say yes, but friendship or sibling relationships are great too

[QUOTE="Miss Mack]I would say yes, but friendship or sibling relationships are great too

[/QUOTE]
I'm down with romance, but I like for it to be organic. Are you open to that? Like...if it happens, it happens...if not...then it doesn't?

[QUOTE="Just A Potato]I'm down with romance, but I like for it to be organic. Are you open to that? Like...if it happens, it happens...if not...then it doesn't?

[/QUOTE]
Heck yeah I'm down for that. It's an RP and anything really happens ^^ just let it flow

[QUOTE="Miss Mack]Heck yeah I'm down for that. It's an RP and anything really happens ^^ just let it flow

[/QUOTE]
Schweet.

PM me? I can't PM yet, I'm new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back