• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Closed

Blastcover said:
yeah if the rp dies so quickly i am going to be pissed... i have never had a good rp -_- and this is the closest i've had
I'm sorry apparently I was dead (xnx)

I stopped getting notifications

Anyone care to fill me in?

I GOT HIM BACK!!!

basically we are introducing our selves on stage. name, power , any thing note worthy blah blah

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes sorry! Everyone will have the same schedule I will post it on the first post when I have it set up. Room numbers can be chosen by you though. No character will have a roommate though. @Yellow Swan

I haven't forgotten about it but in the USA its Independence day weekend so many are out with family, including myself. (I'm currently on my phone) If I have time and service I'll post today. Car rides suck lol

@Kleopatris I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean by you failed your character. It's a little late to withdraw since he has already interacted with other characters.

@Yellow Swan yes I am aware. I live in the USA as well, but some haven't posted for quite a while before this weekend.

Kleopatris said:
I just looked, IM actually waiting for a response to my character...
That's me lol @Alphaius may have dropped this so I wasn't sure how to respond. I'll do that today! Like now xD

Edit; Done! Sorry for making you wait so long!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back