• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Closed

Hiya,

New member here, but someone who loves to write and spends too much time on the internet!

Looking to make friends and have fun delving into a different world.

x

Infinite Eclipse] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5999-shog/ said:
@Shog[/URL] I was wondering if you would be interested in making our characters have a crush/love interest?
Sure! I've never done something like this in an RP before, but I've wanted to.

Infinite Eclipse] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5999-shog/ said:
@Shog[/URL] Awesome! I'll add your character to the love interest part of my form!
Ditto

@Alphaius I would be happy to hear though I warn you it must have a name ending in kinesis to be considered. You can even make up the name to have kinesis in it if you would like.

In that case it will be called fusiokinesis (name subject to change)

His natural ability is minor physical augmentation, but that is not his real ability...

He can fuse with other powered individuals,only if they allow it. The fusiokinesis merges the two into a powerful elemental body, it doubles the elemental output & the physical augmentation but leaves control in the hands of the other person he fused with. Leaving him as just a voice in the mind making suggestions for the duration of the fusion. Sound interesting?

^.^

Alphaius said:
In that case it will be called fusiokinesis (name subject to change)
His natural ability is minor physical augmentation, but that is not his real ability...

He can fuse with other powered individuals,only if they allow it. The fusiokinesis merges the two into a powerful elemental body, it doubles the elemental output & the physical augmentation but leaves control in the hands of the other person he fused with. Leaving him as just a voice in the mind making suggestions for the duration of the fusion. Sound interesting?

^.^
@Infinite Eclipse

@Alphaius wow that sounds really cool, but it also seems like it would get a bit confusing to roleplay, Plus I'd prefer if a minor ability would not be needed. I do think I may have a suggestion for compromise though. Instead of fusing with someone else how bout giving him the ability to transfer his mind into somebody else's (Pretty much like his voice being in their head). The catch though would be that his own body would be useless as long as he was in the mind of someone else. This is just a suggestion that would possibly be a way to get a bit of what you want. Also it wouldn't require permission from the character (Possibly the roleplayer though.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah that's pretty much what Ino does in naruto and I hate her...plus it would be breaking a personal rule of mine about taking over another persons character,hence the whole letting them control the fused form.

I can come up with another.

[QUOTE="Infinite Eclipse]Lol I like Ino haha that's where I got the idea. Okay I can't wait to hear what you come up with :)

[/QUOTE]
Ok what about megathoskinesis

It allows me to manipulate the size of myself,others,and objects

I don't know about having it affect others...As long as you did it with permission from the character or roleplayer it would be fine though.

There would be limitations.

For example he can only shrink/grow something to X100 in either direction

He can make adjustments smaller but not larger.

Also using the ability on anything other than himself requires lots of focus

[QUOTE="Infinite Eclipse]I don't know about having it affect others...As long as you did it with permission from the character or roleplayer it would be fine though.

[/QUOTE]
I can live with it not working on others.

I was mainly gonna focus on self and objects anyway.

Alright then! Go ahead and post a form in the character sign-up tab and afterwards I will add your power and character to the power list :)

@Alphaius

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still waiting to hear back from someone who I'm holding Audiokinesis for. Once I hear back from them I should be able to get the ball rolling and get everything on track.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back