• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Closed

Infinite Eclipse] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36804-lindsmagee/ said:
@LindsMagee[/URL] @Alphaius you are aware that it is their first year ever being at Bennett Academy right?
No sorry ill remember it for next time!

@LindsMagee okay thank you!

@Alphaius they all graduated high school already so the academy is similar to a college. Unless he is planning to drop out after the first year then there should be more than one year left. (I'm sorry if that sounded rude in anyway!)

Ugggh, I spent at least 20 minutes typing out a reply on my phone, only for my phone to refresh the page on its own and lose all my work... I wanna cry lol. This is what I get for trying to be slightly detailed on a cell phone when I'm supposed to be going to bed. Oh well here I come laptop TT.TT

wish rp nation had an app again

I love how every one has there input about what is going on. Even the paper plane was noticed lots. I will enjoy this rp. Side note, I live in western strays so my time zone is messesd up.

Is it possible we could throw in a small interruption and reintroduce everyone after.? I dont want to loose momentum. :(

yeah if the rp dies so quickly i am going to be pissed... i have never had a good rp -_- and this is the closest i've had

Users who are viewing this thread

Back