• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Closed!!

Xaphael

Technically Nervous Creation
New discoveries have been created by studying the evolution of pokémon, specifically the energy they exert and the change their physical bodies go through. Scientists have started to harness the power of evolution. But they still do not fully understand its power.

To test it out, 8 Subjects have been captured off of the streets of large cities. 4 Female and 4 Male subjects, ranging from the age of 1-3 years old The subjects have been exposed to a great amount of EvoEn, or the term that the scientists have been using to describe the energy harnessed from a pokemon's evolution.

The toddlers were warped into a strange hybrid between the pokémon that the EvoEn was harvested from, and human. The test subjects were kept away from all contact except for 1 scientist. That scientist simply fed, cleaned, and tutored each subject to keep them in a decent health, though none were given any sort of contact besides that. After about 12 years since the subjects were mutated, the scientists have wiped their memory of everything that happened inside the lab, leaving them with basic knowledge of survival, and a simple concept on how to react in the real world. The scientists then observed their creations, as the hybrids, in a tranquilized sleep, awoke in an alleyway with no memory, and only a basic knowledge and instincts to guide them.

So thats the idea I have, and I would like to see how many are interested! This would be an intermediate rp, where 2 - 5 decent paragraphs would be required! I'd like to see this go far, and if you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them!

This is the link to the official thread! (Just so no one's having to search around.. xP)

Welcome to the Outside | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Last edited by a moderator:
Interest. Is there any limit to what kind of hybrid you can be? And are we going to be able to evolve as well, or are we stuck as whatever we look like? Can it be a Pokemon that is already the last of its evolution line, or does it have to be something that can still evolve?

Ah some questions I didn't think about.. Yes, you can be a hybrid of a pokémon in its last evolution, but no, I don't think the hybrids should continue to evolve. As for what kind? I'd prefer no legendary or shiny hybrids, but I'll still accept them if its really what you want.. Is that alright with you @Silver Pansy?

Thanks! I hope we get enough people, I said 8 hybrids in the description, but if there isn't enough interest we may need to have a few people play 2 characters...

Hmm, yeah we should! That way we wouldn't have to worry about catching any pokémon, and things getting overly complicated.. So yeah, 4 moves per hybrid, but only moves in that pokémon's specific arsenal.. Lets not worry about TMs and HMs though.. Agreed?

Sounds like a plan! Its starting to come together! Hey, if you guys want to start working on a skelly (Like I am right now xP) it is here! (Or make any changes you see fit!) I'll assign Subject #s later when we have more people!

(Photo of Hybrid)

Name: (First Name Only)

Subject:

Hybrid of:

Percent: (Min: 25% Pokémon, Max: 80% Pokémon)

Hybrid Traits: (Traits aquired by the pokémon)

Ability: (E.g. A Pikachu's Static)

Battle Moves: (Within your pokémon's arsenal, only 4)

Height:

Weight:

Personality Overview:

Quotes: (A few things your hybrid might say)

Writing Sample: (I know it can be tough/annoying, but please do this!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back