• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CLOSED.

I have decent knowledge on the first few generations of Pokemon. I could probably use your help to improve my writing skills but if you want me to be the one to rp with you just shoot me a pm and we can brain storm and make it fun!

I'll keep that in mind. Also if you want to take a chance with me, PM me, I'd be more than willing to get better with you.

I wouldn't mind role-playing with you. I am not sure if my grammar will be one-hundred percent up to your standers as it is my worst subject, but I am always looking to improve it. I am not that knowledgeable when it comes to pokemon, but I will look a lot of information up if we are going to start. I would prefer OC x OC as well.

I won't say I always promise to have three paragraphs, but I should be able to get close to that if you do the same. I am like you in the fact that I work off what my partner gives me. Anyway if you are interested let me know in a PM so we can discuss the plot and everything. Since you are most likely more experienced when it comes to pokemon, I will ask you to draw up a blank character sheet though, that way I know the information you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back