• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (Closed) When it all falls down...

Characters
Here
Callie

Callie had been so deep in thought about what to say when Slade spoke up, and immediately the little color she had in her face drained from her face. "Nothing!" Pale cheeks heated as her heart started to beat out of her chest. "O-Oh, Marco is always losing his socks. Yeah, that's what I have to tell him." As he sat next to her she smiled sweetly at him. He'd be happy, right? It wasn't the ideal situation and that was Callie's biggest issue at the moment, but she was sure he'd be happy. So why was she struggling finding the words?

"They're back?" Gently she held onto Slade's outstretched hand and stood to her feet, her free hand smoothing out her shirt as they moved out of the lodge. "A beard?" Her curiosity was answered as Gillian stood from the truck, and in turn her jaw dropped. Whoa! He looked like a mountain man! And Ava looked amazing! "Welcome back you guys!" Before Callie could give Gillian a hug he was already running off inside, so she moved to give Ava a tight squeeze. "Mmm, I missed you so much! You look fantastic. How about you go wash up too? I'll set up some lunch."

With that said Callie hugged her again and was off to the kitchen to get lunch ready for everyone.

By the time Gillian came downstairs she had the table set with a few grilled fish, salads, and all sorts of fresh cut vegetables and fruits. Obviously it wasn't a good time to tell Slade, she'd let him know later. Soon enough her brother was hugging her and she couldn't help but to smile. "Four months." Her cheeks heated at the immediate response she was able to give. "I've uh, been keeping count."

Haru

Drake made Haru smirk and chuckle to herself. Robbing a bank and running away sounded nice, but Haru wanted to stick around after this madness and help the sick people. She wanted to gather doctors and open up a hospital again, she wanted to help the victims. That was a conversation saved for later though. "Same, I'm kind of fond of you."Marco was outside yelling and she couldn't help but roll her big brown eyes, making her way outside with Drake. Their fingers laced together and she couldn't help but to smile. "Marco we can hear you just fine." Haru walked over to Ava after Callie and gave her a small squeeze. "You look strong and healthy. Glad you're doing so well."

With that said Haru walked into the lodge to help Callie with lunch.

"Here you go." As Callie finished setting up the table Haru busied herself with handing out iced tea to everyone. She sat down on one of the large couches next to Drake, quietly sipping on her tea as Gillian made his way to them. Now Haru made jokes about Callie being pregnant with her morning sickness and odd cravings, but at first they were just jokes. With how quick she answered? It was more than a joke now, she was genuinely concerned her friend was pregnant. Haru nearly choked on her tea so she sat the cup down on the table. "Uh, yeah. You guys have been gone for a minute."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back