• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ☀️ {Closed} ☀️ Wanting: zombies, vampires, something dark?

Lis

traveling ghost ✨

• Post length does not matter. As long as I have something to bounce off of, you're good. I don't expect my partner to mirror my post size and in certain situations, long responses just aren't necessary. I average 2-3 paragraphs for a normal post.
    • Quality > Quantity. Proper spelling, grammar, and at least some detail is a must for me.
    • I play male and female. I don't have a preference. Also, any pairing is a-okay with me!
    • I can play multiple characters. Playing supporting/extras/npcs is all fun for me! It would be nice to have a partner who enjoys doing the same.
    • No fast romances. Please. I love seeing the relationships between characters grow -- or not! Don't force things.
    • Inform me of restrictions! I love drama, angst, violence, strong language, dark, and mature themes. (No incest or things like that, though!)
    • RPN or Email. Those are the only two places we'll be roleplaying at. I prefer PM's.
    • Anime/Digital face claims. I use them by default so let me know if you prefer realistic. I can also write descriptions.
    • Third person, past tense is my writing style. No script or asterisks to denote action, sorry!
    • I work/attend college. My schedule varies, but I do my best to reply ASAP. Expect 3-4 replies on average weekly.
    • Communication is key. If you want to change something, need a break, or even want to quit the rp entirely, let me know! I won't be offended if you're getting bored or don't like my ideas. I'd also like a heads up if you won't be replying for a long time that way I don't go off and join a million other roleplays thinking you quit. ^-^;
    • I don't use BBCode in RP. It's too distracting.

Last edited:
I'd like to rp with you! I prefer anime face claims too, and am looking for something a little darker for my next rp. My only request is that it isn't romance. If you're interested, PM me and we can talk more. :)

Lis Lis I'd be up for a vampire x human role play. If not, I'd be up for a medieval fantasy role play or a realistic school role play.

Hey, I'd be interested in partnering up with you for an RP.
The following Genres/Fandoms are what stood out the most to me and ones I have OC's for that I never really got to utilize.
Harry Potter- Male and Female OC's depending on preference.
Naruto- A few OC's that could use some touching up.
Zombie Apocolypse: wip characters but I'm willing to work on them.

Witches: More female than male but I'm willing to create a new one.
I have a few OC's made up and I'm more than willing to brainstorm plots with you.

Arael Arael if you're still up to roleplay, drop me a message! I'd be up for HP, zombies, or something having to do with witches.

If not, here's a bump to my post ~

I’d absolutely love to write with you, if you still have room!!

I like you. I think our roleplay styles are likely compatible, and I like that you enjoy fantasy elements in your roleplays. Is tere something in particular you are interested in roleplaying these days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back