• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [CLOSED] Under One Roof (Modern RP)

DVationz

Sleepless Gamer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Sepia Share House.jpg

DV's Modern Share House Life RP Greetings! Thanks for taking a moment to check out my latest roleplay endeavor. So, firstly I wanted to let you know that this is a reboot. I had this idea some time ago and things started out well, but due to a variety of reasons, everyone involved just kind of went missing. But, I still wanted to play this out, so I'm here with a 2.0 of the original roleplay. This time around I plan to make things a bit more interesting with constant character developments and various activities for everyone to participate in. Unfortunately I do have to limit how many people are involved, that being said the limit of users I'll be accepting is 8. The rp is called Under One Roof and despite not having any main storyline to follow, the characters I, and of course you, create should have personalities and dynamics that make the story as it goes on. But as any good writer should, I have plans in case things move too slowly or things don't pick up. Now, without further adieu, the intro...

With a new year comes change and with change comes new experiences. The Sepia Share House is having its grand opening to its first host of residents and the owner can’t wait for the days to come. The share house resides in a small residential area in a moderately sized city in the United States. Although there’s nothing quite spectacular or unique about the city, there’s plenty to do. Sepia Share House aims to create a living environment in which young adults can accustom themselves to life outside their family’s care while also creating close relationships with one another. The owner, Máire Ceallaigh, invites anyone interested to become part of a wonderful family dynamic. But don’t wait too long, there’s only so many rooms available.

Feel free to ask any questions you have concerning the rp. Keep in mind that this is an interest check, I will not have character sheets available until the slots have been filled. However, you can ask me any questions pertaining to character creation should you have an idea you want to run by me beforehand.

~SLOTS~
- DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712
- Mooniee Mooniee
- xAlter xAlter
- BlackOrchid02 BlackOrchid02
- Cara Cara
- Servant Servant
- final girl. final girl.
- xserendipitously xserendipitously

Last edited:
Is it possible to make backstory and personality to be revealed in the rp? I’m not great with sticking to personalities that I make.

Also do you have a specific appearance in mind for characters? Does it have to be realistic or are they anime face claims? Could they be drawn?

Is it possible to make backstory and personality to be revealed in the rp? I’m not great with sticking to personalities that I make.

Also do you have a specific appearance in mind for characters? Does it have to be realistic or are they anime face claims? Could they be drawn?
Backstory can certainly be revealed during the rp, but you should obviously have a decent majority of it already in mind. As for personalities, you'll have to try to stick to it. Granted characters can change personality over time. As for appearance, anime is preferred.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back