• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [CLOSED] The Moon Stood Still [Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Advanced]

By my math, you certainly may! And that leaves at least one slot still open for anyone else who is also hanging about!

Ooh, fantastic! If everyone makes a character, that puts us at 6. I'll leave some room for others to compete for the unaccepted spots, though, so try your hardest ;)

We probably have enough people now. Closing signups unless we lose some. If you're coming late and would like to be placed on a waiting list, feel free to respond here and I'll make sure to PM you if we have more room!

Zeebruh Zeebruh let me know about this page and said it was for advanced writers and story tellers. I am very interested and will start working out a character sheet and hope to be on the waitlist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back