• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (CLOSED.) Tear in the Multiverses: Adventure Awaits Edition

marc122

chew
(Unfortunately, the roleplay has been closed due to inactivity and will only reopen in some time with changes. Sorry about that!)

A figure lays in a bush, nearly unmoving. At a close glance, the figure is disfigured to the point of almost no human resemblance. Skin is peeling off of it's limbs and is hemorrhaging from numerous places. Half of it's face seems to be out of place, it's eyes about three centimeters above from where they used to be. In other words, a zombie. A second ago, it had pounced on a still alive human, and now, it just appeared here. It didn't have enough time to process it's surroundings for long, however, as a longsword had pierced straight through its head. The longsword was retracted slowly, and the wielder's armor, as a knight has, reflected the moonlight brilliantly. He had no time to admire his victory, as a detonation rocked the hillside half a mile away.​

We all think it's the end when we win, when it's only the beginning.

...​

Welcome to Tear in the Multiverses: Adventure Awaits Edition! It is part of a multifandom crossover series, “Tear in the Multiverses”, that has been going on since 2015 with numerous different iterations, even going as far as having a precursor to this roleplay called “The New Timeline” here on this site. However, for a while, we went into hiatus, but now, we are reintroducing the series!​

Here are some things to know:​

Freedom is encouraged.
After all, a huge degree of freedom is the meat of the roleplay. That means that anyone can play out any scenario as any character they want to be! For example, if you want to be a T-800 battling the Apostles from Berserk, do it. Same if you want to be Kira and live a quiet life in Rapture while on the run from Kamina and his gang of Naruto characters, the Teen Titans, etc. However, we still have a set of rules for you to follow to ensure not one character absolutely overpowers everyone.​

We are not too fast.
If anything, we're a little slow. For longer, detailed posts, we often take some time, and some of us prewrite everything in notepad slowly for easy copy-paste and spacing quality. Heck, some replies take more than a whole day to happen. However, if you are willing to aim for a faster roleplay, go ahead. We will not judge you rather harshly for that.​

We have different roleplaying branches.
Each roleplaying channel is split into three categories: TITM Main and TITM AUs. TITM Main is where the, well, main roleplay takes place in a canonical way. TITM AUs is mostly ideas we came up with that have some neat potential, but are otherwise noncanonical. With one exception, that being the Dreamscape in AUs, the Main and AU RPs are separate universe that don’t affect each other, whatsoever. Also, each place is sorta GMed and written by someone, and people follow along in this writing with their own characters.​

Interested? Let me know and I'll maybe drop a link.​

Tear in the Multiverses: Adventure Awaits Edition is a Discord roleplay.

Yes, you read that right.

Now before you make opinions on this based on simply the platform, allow me to point out the following:

We are not too fast.
If anything, we're a *little* slow. For longer, detailed posts, we often take some time to put them out, and some of us prewrite everything in Notepad for easy copy-paste and spacing quality. Heck, some replies take days to happen. However, if you are willing to aim for a faster roleplay, go ahead. We won't ostrasize you for anything like that. It's your choice, though; slow or fast, it doesn't really matter.

Freedom is encouraged.
You can bring in any character from any type of medium. You can also play out pretty much any scenario you want, from an otherworldy badass trying to destroy or take over a never-opened Disneyland, to a demon queen readying an invasion on a city. However, although we do encourage a wide degree of freedom, we still have rules for you to follow to ensure no character overpowers everyone and everything.

Alright, so you might be wondering:
"What is Tear in the Multiverses?"

Tear in the Multiverses is a crossover roleplay series that's been going since February of 2015, originating from another roleplay site. Since then, it’s gone through multiple iterations, including, at some point, one here on RPN that was called "Tear in the Multiverses: The New Timeline", but now, we think we’re ready to reintroduce the RP, but this time entirely on Discord. I mean, sure, with "TITM: The New Timeline", it's technically a rereintroduction, but...

Anyhow! Each roleplaying channel is split into three categories: Classic TITM, TITM AUs, and OoC RP. Classic is the original roleplaying spots from a much older titm. AUs is mostly ideas we came up with that have some neat potential. AUs is a seperate universe from Classic, and the events there do not effect Classic. Vice versa. The third category, although an oxymoron in itself, is where you can pretty much play as yourself, although you can bring in characters from both TITM AUs and Classic TITM.

Regardless if the place you're RPing in is in Classic, AUs, or OoC RP, it is sorta GMed and written by someone, and people follow along in this writing with their own characters.

Interested? Let me know and I'll maybe drop a link.​

Last edited:
I’m interested, count me in. (When I get home)

i have been properly credited

thank

Users who are viewing this thread

Back