• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Closed - Survival of the NPC - A fantasy realm facing war and evil, but the RP's perspective is not the heroes and kings...

Leran

Wholesome, friendly Adventures wanted
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Thanks for your interest but I was lucky enough to find someone to play - I am not looking currently.

We have read it all, the orcs pillaging the villages and towns but the heroes, the cavalry or even eagles arrive to save the day. The entourage moves on, to save the day somewhere else and the place becomes to a battle site, a big victory in the annals of time.​

But what happens to the people who lived there? Those who cowered under their beds, fled to the woods, or barricaded their doors? Their farms destroyed, the fields trampled by the heroes and their foes.​

Let’s explore exactly that! I’m looking for a Roleplay focusing on two survivors. Their peaceful harbour town burned down, their homes and shops destroyed. With no practical fighting or survival skills, they fled to the woods – trying to survive and start somewhere anew.​

Adventure to friendship

Short oversight:​

• Our characters lack skills like fighting or survival, need to figure things out.
  • Their hometown was raided, they fled to the woods and need to survive.
  • Working together, they form a friendship.
  • Wholesome and low drama: I’m not looking for grumpy, distanced, snarky, brooding characters to win over.

About me:​

I’m an experienced role player, active for over two decades. I have no requirements for you, regarding length, experience, or time zones. I play MxA, since I’m homosexual, please note there will be no romance in MxF pairings.
My preferred platform to play would be discord or here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back