• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [CLOSED]𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙴𝚟𝚒𝚕: 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

CaptainSully

🤘🏻Master of Puppets🤘🏻
RESIDENT EVIL
Countdown to Extinction
  • The Story
    The day began like any other for the inhabitants of Raccoon City, the sun shining, the birds singing and families waking up to get themselves ready for the daily routine. Yet this day would end in a way that nobody would have foresaw.

Many had heard the stories and rumours about what happened in the Arklay Mountains and the missing S.T.A.R.S members, but they were so fantastical that they could never be true. The mansion had always been a source of great tales and even in the modern day little had changed, but at least now, the tales would forever change the face of Raccoon City.

Deep beneath the ground in a facility that few in the city knew about, mistakes happened to unleash a virus unlike anything the world had seen before. Animals and humans alike weren't safe from its effects, mutating those exposed to it, turning them in the blood hungry monsters. Elderly neighbours, friendly shop assistants and the happy dog next door, all reduced to snarling, frothing beings driven only by the need to feed.

Not everyone would fall to the initial onslaught of creatures, some would even see themselves through to daylight, but very few would live long enough to get out of the city...

code by Nano

A wild CS Thread appeared...

A wild Discord appeared...

Last edited:
👁 im looking respectfully.

the way this came up just as my resident evil addiction resurfaced. 😭 def interested!

Eric Andre GIF

Thank you all for your interest. Im hoping to get the CS up today (it's 6am right now) but I have got a lot of things to do. I then have a wedding tomorrow so probably looking Tuesday at the latest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back