Advice/Help ~CLOSED~ Please ignore

Jellyon

One Thousand Club
Hello there friendly viewer! I wanted to make this small thread to ask those of you out there about giving some advice about a certain character that I'm creating for one of the RP's I'm very much involved with. Now I'm not asking you guys to make me a WHOLE new character from the ground up for the sake of me being lazy, but rather in regards to creating a character's personality (Something as simple as leaving points I can use). For much of my time here at RpN, I have always had the creative mind to help me make a list of fantastic characters that others may also enjoy. And it goes without saying that I always pushed myself to make each one unique in its own special way. Either through their backstory, personality, or even personal information. But lately, with this character I'm working on has put a complete stop to my creativeness and for the past several hours I can't think of any personality traits that I can use. Maybe some of you will tell me that I need a break and sure enough, I have. Yet that's not the point. This thread would also allow me to talk to you guys about certain things I never took to account with. And maybe more, I could become enlightened. If being the case I just want some general suggestions you guys can supply me with.

Hello there friendly viewer! I wanted to make this small thread to ask those of you out there about giving some advice about a certain character that I'm creating for one of the RP's I'm very much involved with. Now I'm not asking you guys to make me a WHOLE new character from the ground up for the sake of me being lazy, but rather in regards to creating a character's personality (Something as simple as leaving points I can use). For much of my time here at RpN, I have always had the creative mind to help me make a list of fantastic characters that others may also enjoy. And it goes without saying that I always pushed myself to make each one unique in its own special way. Either through their backstory, personality, or even personal information. But lately, with this character I'm working on has put a complete stop to my creativeness and for the past several hours I can't think of any personality traits that I can use. Maybe some of you will tell me that I need a break and sure enough, I have. Yet that's not the point. This thread would also allow me to talk to you guys about certain things I never took to account with. And maybe more, I could become enlightened. If being the case I just want some general suggestions you guys can supply me with.

Seriously, we can't give you any suggestions if you don't give us details about the character you're working on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back