• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [Closed] Phoenix Academy: School for the gifted

"Bad fashion, talk to my first ex-boyfriend because he had a pretty bad wardrobe with colors and patterns that should have gone together well but just didn't."  Layla shuddered at that thought and she turned around to look at the rest of the group. "But I'm glad he didn't rub off on me because I look cute!"  She did a little cutesy type thing while she was walking and she giggled before looking back ahead, glad she didn't run into anything or anyone while she wasn't paying attention to what was ahead of her.

Raven soon turned a corner to meet everyone else. She gave them a quick three fingered salute "hey guys 'ows it goin?" 

@Datbrony

@xXLittleLokiXx

@CrystalYoshi

@Forever J

"Just like Layla's ex-boyfriend apparently. I looked like a sad clown threw up on me. Though, i only had those clothes because i gave them to either our sisters, our mama or Mr. likes-to-get-into-fights-alot-and-tear-his-clothes." Caleb hopped off of Kane' back and shrugged. "You win some, you loose some. No one talks shit about our mama and gets away with it without a few missing teeth and a broken nose."

Liam laughed, placing his hands behind his head before he then looked to Raven with a grin. "Hey-o! We were just heading off t' get breakfast."

Raven soon turned a corner to meet everyone else. She gave them a quick three fingered salute "hey guys 'ows it goin?" 

@Datbrony

@xXLittleLokiXx

@CrystalYoshi

@Forever J

Layla smiled and she draped her arms over Raven's shoulders before looking back over at the guys. "Oh Raven, do you think that I'm full of sass because someone think that I am a little bit too sassy." Layla looked over at Kane before looking back at Raven. "And Caleb thinks that I'm being possessed by a devil or something, woe is me." Layla smiled playfully and was internally amazed at her dramatic performance.  

Layla smiled and she draped her arms over Raven's shoulders before looking back over at the guys. "Oh Raven, do you think that I'm full of sass because someone think that I am a little bit too sassy." Layla looked over at Kane before looking back at Raven. "And Caleb thinks that I'm being possessed by a devil or something, woe is me." Layla smiled playfully and was internally amazed at her dramatic performance.  

Kane and Caleb nodded. "And what we said was right."

@Datbrony

@xXLittleLokiXx

@CrystalYoshi

@Forever J

@Heir of Dalania

Last edited by a moderator:
Raven smiled and put her arm around Layla "Girl, you have the perfect amount of sass, and you are not possessed. Possessed by good attitude maybe" she said with a laugh.

@Forever J

@CrystalYoshi

@xXLittleLokiXx

"See, Raven gets me perfectly, she understands." Layla smiled and she nodded before heading off, once again, to go and get breakfast when she took Raven with her since she still had her arm around the other girl's shoulder. "So breakfast sounds amazing right now, what do all of you say?"

"See, Raven gets me perfectly, she understands." Layla smiled and she nodded before heading off, once again, to go and get breakfast when she took Raven with her since she still had her arm around the other girl's shoulder. "So breakfast sounds amazing right now, what do all of you say?"

"and layla gets me perfectly.  FOOD!" She said pointing down the hall dramatically.

@Datbrony

@Forever J

@xXLittleLokiXx

"And while they go eat, i'm going to go back to bed for a quick catnap. We still got forty minutes until class starts. The only reason why i'm up is if i wanted to eat a big meal of breakfast, but today, i'm feeling okay with just eating an apple." Kane said to everyone before turning around to go. Caleb seem to be contemplating the two; food or sleep.

@Heir of Dalania

@CrystalYoshi

@xXLittleLokiXx

@Datbrony

"And while they go eat, i'm going to go back to bed for a quick catnap. We still got forty minutes until class starts. The only reason why i'm up is if i wanted to eat a big meal of breakfast, but today, i'm feeling okay with just eating an apple." Kane said to everyone before turning around to go. Caleb seem to be contemplating the two; food or sleep.

@Heir of Dalania

@CrystalYoshi

@xXLittleLokiXx

@Datbrony

"No faaaaiiirr, y' made Caleb and I get up..." Liam huffed, lowering an ear as he wandered to the cafeteria. "At least there's foooooood..."

(Taaaags ;-; )

"No faaaaiiirr, y' made Caleb and I get up..." Liam huffed, lowering an ear as he wandered to the cafeteria. "At least there's foooooood..."

(Taaaags ;-; )

@Heir of Dalania

@CrystalYoshi

@xXLittleLokiXx

@Datbrony
"and layla gets me perfectly.  FOOD!" She said pointing down the hall dramatically.

@Datbrony

@Forever J

@xXLittleLokiXx

"The only reason that Kane got up was because I forced him so yeah, sorry about that Liam." Layla had turned her head to look at everyone behind the two girls and she smiled sheepishly before looking back ahead.  "You know how guys say girls are complicated, I can't understand why guys are so complicated also." She whispered that to Raven and she giggled before starting to put a little skip in her step.  

(Stupid tags are not working in my favor once again, joy.)

Heyo, @CrystalYoshi I think this rp is kinda dead. I've lost my spark to post here. And me and the other 2 talked, we feel the same. We have decided to let it go. Sry for the bad news. But thats whats happening. 

I have made a Zombies apocalypse rp as a replacement, if you want to join. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back