• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [Closed] Phoenix Academy: School for the gifted

Slowly, Liam would calm. Just enough to cease his restless stirring, so he could keep his ear pressed against Caleb's chest. It was almost hypnotic, the heartbeat, as it managed to keep him relatively calm. Having followed the move, he'd release the slightly torn pillow as his hand moved in front of himself to enter a more relaxed, comfortable state.

Caleb let his hand run over Liam's hair, trying to calm him down even more.

He chuckled a little bit to himself, (and assuming the timeskip happened) he shook her awake "hey, good morning sleepy head."

Raven slowly opened her eyes "oh, hey..." she said, her face quickly becoming red from the position they were in. Raven was practically on top of him.

Layla woke up early again and Kane was still asleep when she woke up so Layla stood up and stretched before picking out her outfit. She went into the bathroom to change into her clothes out of modesty and she finished in record time so she walked out of the bathroom and summoned her clone to wipe off the birthmark she put on before looking over at the sleeping Kane and she dismissed the clone before touching her necklace. She grabbed a jacket and put it on before sitting in a chair and looking at her phone, which was still on her charger to see if anyone had tried to make contact with her, but she had nothing.

@Forever J

Screenshot (7).png

His ears lowering slightly, Liam would otherwise remain still. His thoughts slowly calming from the gentle touch.

Layla woke up early again and Kane was still asleep when she woke up so Layla stood up and stretched before picking out her outfit. She went into the bathroom to change into her clothes out of modesty and she finished in record time so she walked out of the bathroom and summoned her clone to wipe off the birthmark she put on before looking over at the sleeping Kane and she dismissed the clone before touching her necklace. She grabbed a jacket and put it on before sitting in a chair and looking at her phone, which was still on her charger to see if anyone had tried to make contact with her, but she had nothing.

@Forever J

Caleb smiled, kissing the top of Liam's head. "I should let you sleep some more, but sadly we do have school to go to." He mumbled to himself, not really wanting to wake Liam up. 

Kane groaned from the sun coming through the curtains and the window. He looked to see Layla already dressed and gave a sluggish smiled before laying down his head and closing his eyes. The stubborn Russian wanted nothing more than to sleep especially since today it was easy for him to do so.

Kane groaned from the sun coming through the curtains and the window. He looked to see Layla already dressed and gave a sluggish smiled before laying down his head and closing his eyes. The stubborn Russian wanted nothing more than to sleep especially since today it was easy for him to do so.

Layla turned towards Kane when he groaned and she smiled when he went back to sleep before standing up and walking over to sit next to Kane's pillow. "Hey, you have to get up sleepyhead, we have classes today!" She wasn't loud since she didn't want to wake up anyone else but she ran her fingers through his hair before stopping and looking down at him. "We also have to go shopping today and,last time I checked, we have to enlist Liam to help us prank your brother but in order to do that you have to get up and get dressed." She leaned over as she spoke so that her head was above his and she stared at his face, waiting for him to fully wake up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Layla turned towards Kane when he groaned and she smiled when he went back to sleep before standing up and walking over to sit next to Kane's pillow. "Hey, you have to get up sleepyhead, we have classes today!" She wasn't loud since she didn't want to wake up anyone else but she ran her fingers through his hair before stopping and looking down at him. "We also have to go shopping today and,last time I checked, we have to enlist Liam to help us prank your brother but in order to do that you have to get up and get dressed." She leaned over as she spoke so that her head was above his and she stared at his face, waiting for him to fully wake up.

Kane opened his eyes to the sensation of Layla's fingers in his hair. He tried his best not to blush. Instead, he put on a smile, and shook his head. "Noooo, that's tooooooo much work. Let me have a lazy, sleep day, pwetty pwease? I'll owe you big time."

[SIZE=inherit]Caleb smiled, kissing the top of Liam's head.[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit] "I should let you sleep some more, but sadly we do have school to go to." [/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]He mumbled to himself, not really wanting to wake Liam up. [/SIZE]

Liam's body faintly would move as his action of breathing slowed to fit his calm state. His hand softly resting beside his face - resting on Caleb's chest. Though, other than that he hadn't really moved.

Kane opened his eyes to the sensation of Layla's fingers in his hair. He tried his best not to blush. Instead, he put on a smile, and shook his head. "Noooo, that's tooooooo much work. Let me have a lazy, sleep day, pwetty pwease? I'll owe you big time."

Layla shook her head before placing her hands in her lap. "No, but I will give you two choices, you can either get up on your own free will and we can have a good time today or I can use every dirty trick in my book to get you up and we can both be grouchy for the entire day and have no fun, so what will it be?" She had leaned her head back some but she was still looking down at the boy, waiting to see if he would get up.

Liam's body faintly would move as his action of breathing slowed to fit his calm state. His hand softly resting beside his face - resting on Caleb's chest. Though, other than that he hadn't really moved.

Layla shook her head before placing her hands in her lap. "No, but I will give you two choices, you can either get up on your own free will and we can have a good time today or I can use every dirty trick in my book to get you up and we can both be grouchy for the entire day and have no fun, so what will it be?" She had leaned her head back some but she was still looking down at the boy, waiting to see if he would get up.

Caleb groaned at the cuteness that was Liam. "You make this so difficult." He whispered as he hugged Liam more into his body. 

"Pffffff. Dirty trick? I think i can handle whatever you give me, sweetheart." He tossed over to his side, and closed his eyes once more.

Caleb groaned at the cuteness that was Liam. "You make this so difficult." He whispered as he hugged Liam more into his body. 

Eventually, Liam's eyes had just barely opened. A tired exhale having escaped him as he blinked, slowly having taken notice to his position. And, though he hadn't minded it, especially with how comfortable he was, he'd still turn his head slightly to look at Caleb. His currently groggy, quiet voice speaking though a yawn. "Morning..."

Eventually, Liam's eyes had just barely opened. A tired exhale having escaped him as he blinked, slowly having taken notice to his position. And, though he hadn't minded it, especially with how comfortable he was, he'd still turn his head slightly to look at Caleb. His currently groggy, quiet voice speaking though a yawn. "Morning..."

Caleb mentally froze at the cuteness. "H-Hi. You can sleep some more if you want to. I don't think they'll mind if we miss one day of school." Caleb whispered.

"Pffffff. Dirty trick? I think i can handle whatever you give me, sweetheart." He tossed over to his side, and closed his eyes once more.

Layla looked offended and clicked her tongue before opening the curtain and letting all of the wonderful sunshine in and she dumped everything from her bag onto the floor so that it was a mess. She climbed back onto Kane's bed and she was basically hovering over him and she grabbed Kane's hands to pin them above his head and so that he could see that she was hovering above him. "Get up, or else I'll leave everything I just dumped out of my bag on the floor and if that does nothing then I guess I'll have to do something else to get you up." She sounded scary and with every word she leaned in so that she was basically nose-to-nose with him before smiling like she did at Caleb two days ago.

Caleb mentally froze at the cuteness. "H-Hi. You can sleep some more if you want to. I don't think they'll mind if we miss one day of school." Caleb whispered.

Liam's brows lazily lifted, his eyelids proving to be too heavy at the moment to keep open. "Y' sure..? I wouldn't want ya t' miss helping the other kids in combat class."

Layla looked offended and clicked her tongue before opening the curtain and letting all of the wonderful sunshine in and she dumped everything from her bag onto the floor so that it was a mess. She climbed back onto Kane's bed and she was basically hovering over him and she grabbed Kane's hands to pin them above his head and so that he could see that she was hovering above him. "Get up, or else I'll leave everything I just dumped out of my bag on the floor and if that does nothing then I guess I'll have to do something else to get you up." She sounded scary and with every word she leaned in so that she was basically nose-to-nose with him before smiling like she did at Caleb two days ago.

Liam's brows lazily lifted, his eyelids proving to be too heavy at the moment to keep open. "Y' sure..? I wouldn't want ya t' miss helping the other kids in combat class."

Kane lost his smile, his heart thumping at the closeness before he tried his best to cover it up and pouted. "You're mean. Playing on a man's weakness. Fine, i'm up, you scary girl. Y'know, it's rude to wake up an insomniac?" He smirked before pulling his wrist away from her and sitting up, watching her facial expressions for something. "Something else, eh? What else do you got in your sleeve?"

"Ohhhhh shit. I completely forgot. Ahhhhhhh. No, they'll be fine. The coach can handle it today." Caleb wrapped his leg around Liam's, apparently not knowing personal space anymore.

"Ohhhhh shit. I completely forgot. Ahhhhhhh. No, they'll be fine. The coach can handle it today." Caleb wrapped his leg around Liam's, apparently not knowing personal space anymore.

Liam blinked at that, and again as he moved to glance to their somewhat intertwined legs. Now, he was either far too tired to mind, or just didn't mind in general, as all he did from there was give a simple nod in agreement and then trailed that with a continued, tired sounding response. "Are y' sure? Don't let me hold ya back from missin' out."

Kane lost his smile, his heart thumping at the closeness before he tried his best to cover it up and pouted. "You're mean. Playing on a man's weakness. Fine, i'm up, you scary girl. Y'know, it's rude to wake up an insomniac?" He smirked before pulling his wrist away from her and sitting up, watching her facial expressions for something. "Something else, eh? What else do you got in your sleeve?"

Layla smirked and she got off the bed before going to clean up the mess that she had actually made. "Did you think that I was messing around when I said that I have dirty tricks, I'm a sweet girl but I do know how to play my cards just right." Layla finished and then sat back down on Kane's bed with an innocent look on her face before shrugging and looking at the wall opposite of them. "And why should I tell you that information, you're already up and I have to be able to surprise you somehow, but I'm for real, get dressed so that we can go to breakfast." She smiled and stood, once again, before smoothing out her dress, making sure that her hair was still up, which it it was, and she waited for Kane to get ready. 

Liam blinked at that, and again as he moved to glance to their somewhat intertwined legs. Now, he was either far too tired to mind, or just didn't mind in general, as all he did from there was give a simple nod in agreement and then trailed that with a continued, tired sounding response. "Are y' sure? Don't let me hold ya back from missin' out."

Layla smirked and she got off the bed before going to clean up the mess that she had actually made. "Did you think that I was messing around when I said that I have dirty tricks, I'm a sweet girl but I do know how to play my cards just right." Layla finished and then sat back down on Kane's bed with an innocent look on her face before shrugging and looking at the wall opposite of them. "And why should I tell you that information, you're already up and I have to be able to surprise you somehow, but I'm for real, get dressed so that we can go to breakfast." She smiled and stood, once again, before smoothing out her dress, making sure that her hair was still up, which it it was, and she waited for Kane to get ready. 

"Nope. You're good." Caleb cuddled Liam some more. 

Kane groaned before standing up and stretching. He let out a long yawn before going to get ready. After a few minutes he came out with a smile. "Alright, let's go." 

357285222eecbcaac2793954726aeb73.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back