• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (closed) - Pairings + Plots

Cychotic

♠ sᴘᴀᴅᴇs
Partner Search

Hey there! I'm Cychoe (or Cy if you'd prefer) and I'm looking for one to two partners to role-play with me (possibly long-term). I have been on this site since 2014, phasing in and out on different accounts. I took a hiatus from role-playing, but am back with a renewed passion for the art. Note I am open to plot ideas through PM.

Here's some of the things you should know if you're interested.
-Posts should be 1-2 paragraphs. I write 1-2 paragraphs per post and usually like it if you could match this. Detail is important to me, so if you cannot do so, I gently suggest you to look elsewhere. (Sorry!)
-Be fairly active! I know life comes first, but I would love if you had time to reply to the role-play. Any external problems should be notified to me. (So I don't go mad with worry and wait.)
- Third person and detail is appreciated more than first. (Just preference.)
- Outside chat is okay, even encouraged; I would love to know you through Discord or PMs. It makes things quick and easy when communicating.
-Plot progression is necessary. Too many role plays die out because someone is too afraid to make a drama inducing or plot progressing move. Don't question, don't doubt, just do it. (If you really need help, PM me)

Looking for FxM or MxM Plots
I have marked the roles I would prefer to have with an underline.​

In Constellation (male x fem)
giphy.gif

When you're not over your ex, you do everything to keep them in your memories. That's what the male has been doing ever since his girl friend died a year ago. He sent her messages to her phone, keeping a diary and saying how much he missed her everyday. But then, one day, he gets a reply, not knowing that the person who has the new number is the childhood friend he had lost.

They meet, without any knowledge of their past friendship as their relationship becomes... more?

Old Sparks (male a x male b)
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_4euu8raat3swogsgcs40wk04s_640.gif

You could say that this is another Romeo (b) and Juliet story. Except, replace Juliet with Tybalt (a). After a forbidden relationship that ended in (a) becoming exiled to the seas, the two had all but thrown away their relationship. (b) moved on by becoming a player, wooing females and (a) sailed the oceans, becoming an esteemed pirate.

The two never thought they would meet again, until (a)'s sentence is revoked and he is sent to be (b)'s personal guard. Have they both moved on from their past love or is it still there waiting to be awakened? (CAN DO WITH FEMALE AS WELL).

Last edited:
im interested in roleplaying with you, however, are these all the plots you have?

I can always come up with more, and if you have any ideas, I would love to hear them.
i have a thread where im looking to do a hades/persephone roleplay if you're interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back