• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (CLOSED) Lost to time: An Elder Scrolls/ Skyrim Roleplay.

Corvus_crow

Fanfic writer and Roleplay Enthusiast
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm looking for a partner for a hopefully long term, Lit roleplay set in the Elder Scrolls universe. A journey of two people, either mere men for hire, or heroes of legend.

If possible, I would love for it to be set in the province of Morrowind, but Skyrim is good too. There's so much to explore and learn about it's people and history.

The roleplay will not be limited on canon storylines. I want to have a lot of flexibility and just in general, have a good time.

Now then, if you have made it this far then you'll likely want to know of my own character; Elborn.

Elborn is an unsual mix: Bosmer and Orc. A skilled mage with light feet, Elborn knows his way with a small blade and spells of destruction. Elborn is also a historian, obsessed with all things to do with the lost Dwemer people.

(As for relationships, develop as we go but if you want romance (F/M or M/M) to be a factor I'm all for it!)

EXTRA:
-Semi/Full lit preferred.
- We can either write here or on Discord (it just makes it easier to keep track via Discord)
- Timezone: GMT-6
- If you become uninterested, PLEASE say something!

I joined RPNation today to look for something exactly like this and made an interest check of my own, but here you are. If you're still looking for a candidate you can DM me, but if you have your hands full now I completely understand.

I joined RPNation today to look for something exactly like this and made an interest check of my own, but here you are. If you're still looking for a candidate you can DM me, but if you have your hands full now I completely understand.

My hands are not full, actually. I've sent a DM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back