• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom {CLOSED} Camp Half-Blood: The Titan's Son {OOC Chat}

Yeah if Chiron's actually a good moderator it won't happen Xd
As good a fighter Luthius is, and as brave as Mara is, Chiron's still Chiron and he could kick both our asses if he wanted. So I do hope he knows how to moderate before these two arrogant shits kill each other. And Mara's arrogant personality works a bit better for her when/if she gets older, so she'll be able to protect herself decently.

As good a fighter Luthius is, and as brave as Mara is, Chiron's still Chiron and he could kick both our asses if he wanted. So I do hope he knows how to moderate before these two arrogant shits kill each other. And Mara's arrogant personality works a bit better for her when/if she gets older, so she'll be able to protect herself decently.
Hopefully it does because she's like, really prepping him to go into a full scale conspiracy for murdering her LOL XD And yeah, that's so true, like no matther how strong a demigod is you can't beat a freaking centaur

Hopefully it does because she's like, really prepping him to go into a full scale conspiracy for murdering her LOL XD And yeah, that's so true, like no matther how strong a demigod is you can't beat a freaking centaur
She won't be ready this quest, but around the time of the next one, he'll be surprised, because Mara is gonna grow like a motherfucker.

And yeah, a horse kick can shatter someone's skull pretty easy. Really makes the party centaurs a lot more frightening.

She won't be ready this quest, but around the time of the next one, he'll be surprised, because Mara is gonna grow like a motherfucker.

And yeah, a horse kick can shatter someone's skull pretty easy. Really makes the party centaurs a lot more frightening.
Yeah I heard about that. I feel like if she minimizes her shit talk he'll eventually grow to respect her XP

That sounds like a dumb idea
Well I don't eat over my laptop, and I don't eat at school. The past two days have been super busy on this site and I'm working on my script so I just haven't had a moment away from my computer to actually eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back