• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom {CLOSED} Camp Half-Blood: The Titan's Son {OOC Chat}

She's wandering around camp looking for Ffawn, and since I never specified anywhere in specific that she was heading, it's safe to say she will stumble across Fawn.

She's wandering around camp looking for Ffawn, and since I never specified anywhere in specific that she was heading, it's safe to say she will stumble across Fawn.
Maybe edit it so that she does stumble upon Fawn? I don't want to just say that Sibeal found Fawn unless you say it specifically (just a thing for me)

Like lowkey Derp I don't get why you have to respond to everything my character says so you can have the last word, I really don't. Like that just puts me in a position that doesn't make sense. I fee like Chiron would've interrupted before she even said anything.

Like lowkey Derp I don't get why you have to respond to everything my character says so you can have the last word, I really don't. Like that just puts me in a position that doesn't make sense. I fee like Chiron would've interrupted before she even said anything.
Eh. It bothers me to leave things unanswered. Feels like I am ignoring people's posts. I can remove that bit if it bothers you.

I'd appreciate it if you did, truly. Like I hope it's not annoying but I just don't see why you should respond to that after Grey already posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back