• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(CLOSED) *bangs pots and pans together* PLOTS and a long term partner search (MxM)

CalamariDaddy

A E S T H E T I C
Hallo, I'm Schadenfreudmeh. And yes, I'm aware the name is long and looks like what would happen if you try to phonetically spell out what a sneeze sounds like, so you can just call me Schad, Schade, Schaden, or whatever works for you. I'm 18, currently living in the eastern US (so EST time zone) and oh my fuck do I love discussing OCs to no end.

So, what I'm looking for in an RP partner is:

• 18+ (sorry, not comfortable RPing with minors, especially if the plot involves romance)
  • Posts at the very least once per day (I personally can reply multiple times a day, but I get if you're busy, on vacation, etc.)
  • Writes a minimum of 3 well-written sentences per response (I tend to match post length)
  • Can contribute to the plot
  • *slams fists on table* INTERESTING. *slam* FUCKING. *slam* CHARACTERS. WITH DEPTH.
  • Someone who can tell me when the RP is getting boring so we can discuss stuff.

Alright, with that out of the way. Plot time.

I only do MxM (shoo, heteros). And for the love of all that is good, this won't be your fantasy yaoi shit. Because in real life, all gay couples aren't some small feminine guy paired up with an honestly borderline abusive big guy. I mean yeah, it CAN be like that, but I prefer to not have a character that's seemingly tailored for a relationship with the other guy. That being said, romance isn't a requirement; it's fun to let it happen naturally.

NOW FOR THE PLOT LIST (part I'd prefer to play will be in parentheses in the spoiler tag)

Muse A is enrolled at a prestigious spy training academy. The only way for students to get in to this school is to be recommended by their parents who have attended; the location of the school moves each year to keep the academy a secret from outside threats. Muse A meets their training partner, Muse B, during first day orientation and they are informed that they must be paired until graduation. Each day they take part in combat classes, tech classes where they learn to create and utilize spy gadgets, escape simulations, physical and mental fitness exams, etc. Students are informed that their final exams will consist of a field mission that is truly life/death, so they better get along with their partner.

Muse A, a tenacious crime boss, is frustrated by yet another news headline about a big crime bust in the city which has ties to their own illicit operations. It seems that the mayor’s been making good on his promise to eradicate crime as of late (probably because he’s looking to run for Senator in the upcoming elections) and that ultimately spells trouble for Muse A. It’s only a matter of time before someone from the Mayor’s camp comes sniffing around Muse A’s nightclub, which operates as a front for their money laundering, but Muse A wants the Mayor dealt with before that happens. As fate would have it, Muse A isn’t the only one who wants the Mayor gone.

Muse B, the Mayor’s child, sees right through the tele-prompted speeches, contrived family photo ops, and the empty promises of a crime-free city. Muse B has seen and heard their father conducting his own illegal practices and knows firsthand that the Mayor is not a good man. Muse B has lost all respect for their corrupt father and only feels disdain and fear toward him. It’s by coincidence that Muse B enters Muse A’s nightclub after a volatile confrontation with their father, but it isn’t a coincidence when Muse A recognizes Muse B and invites them to the VIP area to talk. In this secluded area of the club, Muse B spills all of their concerns to Muse A and Muse A offers protection in exchange for information. Muse B agrees to spy on their father for Muse A with the understanding that, at the opportune moment, Muse A will get rid of the Mayor.

Muse A is coming of age in their magical family. On their 18th birthday, they learn what element (water, air, earth, or fire) they have been gifted with. Muse A has been under the impression and hope that they will have inherited the same element that their parents and grandparents have been blessed with, however they come to discover that they have been bestowed with the opposite element. According to rules set forth in the family’s grimoire, Muse A must learn to master their gift from a witch/warlock who possesses the same elemental power as they do. Muse B, who has the same element as Muse A, becomes Muse A’s reluctant mentor. Muse B is brilliant and powerful, but lacks in the department of manners and compassion, especially when Muse A shows difficulty harnessing their new abilities. Muse B is condescending and impatient often without provocation. One day, Muse A meets their wit’s end with Muse B’s treatment and they demand to know why Muse B is so hostile toward them. Muse B reveals that they come from rival families and they are only teaching Muse A due to the terms of a 1,000 year old truce. Once Muse A has mastered their gift, however, the ceasefire will be over. And the families will once again be at odds.

While driving home on a quiet backstreet, Muse A spots a wounded animal on the side of the road. Having a soft spot for suffering creatures, Muse A pulls over and scoops the animal up into the backseat of their car. Muse A drives home with the good intention of nursing the poor animal back to health, unaware that the animal (Muse B) is really a shapeshifter. After making a comfortable place for Muse B to sleep, Muse A heads off to bed. By morning, Muse B is feeling a bit better and they shift back into their human form just as Muse A enters the room to check up on them. Muse B tries their best to explain what’s going on without terrifying Muse A. According to shapeshifter law, Muse B now owes Muse A their loyalty and must stay with them until the debt is repaid.

Muse A is a hunter who travels the country in order to extinguish supernatural threats. When Muse A gets news of yet another small town being terrorized by a murderous creature, they pack up their things and make haste to the next destination. Muse A settles into town quickly and gets to work investigating these mysterious, grisly deaths. Despite Muse A’s best efforts, over the course of several weeks, they keep coming up short of catching the culprit, unaware that Muse B is watching their every move.

Option 1: Muse B is a supernatural creature, the same kind as the killer, but innocent. They approach Muse A and offer to hunt down the killer together.

Option 2: Muse B is the killer and tries to throw Muse A off their trail (by seduction or other means).

If you're interested in doing any of these plots, please PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back