• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (Closed) A Sinnoh Adventure Sign-Up/OOC

_Graphite_

Dreams disappear when the dreamer wakes.
1: All Rp nation rules apply

2. Please be active.

3. I am not a stickler for post length, but try to at least reply with a few sentences.

4. Romance between characters is allowed, but keep it mildly pg-13 at most.

5. Your character may be the child of a gym leader/champion. Though this does not mean that they are some extremely gifted trainer. (In other words no power play or god modding)

6. Pokemon from all generations are allowed on your characters team.

7. Your character will start off with a single Pokemon in its starting form.

8. New Pokemon added to your characters team will start off in their first form; though exceptions will be made depending on how late they are caught in the story.

9. Mega Evolution and Z-moves can be used once per battle though a mega evolved pokemon cannot use a Z-move and vice versa.

10. Lastly your character may have one Legendary that originated from the Sinnoh Region (No Duplicates)

Name:
Role: Trainer, Breeder, Coordinator, etc.
Looks: Image (preferred) or Description
Family: optional
Home Region:
Personality: Please try to refrain from making your character too edgy
Goal:
Rival: Optional
Sexuality:
Crush: optional
Pokemon Team
STARTER
Species: (name or picture)
Nickname: Optional
Type:
Ability:
Move Set:
Other: List any accessories or notable features your Pokemon may have

FUTURE TEAM
(Please fill out one for each of your characters Pokemon. Up to 6 including your starter Pokemons final form)
Species:
Type:
Mega Ability: If Available
Move Set:
Z-Move: if available
Other:

Name: Johnathan "John" Ashford
Role: Trainer
Looks:
80765fbc0eb50a30523aee7fc502a0c6--anime-boy-kawaii-anime-boys-cute.jpg
Family:
Father- Aiden Ashford (deceased)
Mother- Cynthia
Home Region: Sinnoh, Celestic Town
Personality: Being the child of Sinnoh's reigning Champion, John continously strives to be just like his mother. Despite his best efforts John has yet to display any sign of prodigious skill, with many considering his talents to be vastly inferior to Cynthia's natural abilities. This has led him to believe that he will forever live in his mother's shadow. Of course, this is not to say that he harbors any ill feelings towards her. He loves her dearly and holds nothing but the utmost respect for her. Due to the views that he holds of himself, and the views of others, John has developed a somewhat shy and introverted personality. He is socially awkward, being well-intentioned but unsure how to carry himself in conversations. This has the unintended side effect of appearing brusque and distant.

The truth of the matter is that John is struggling to discover his true self, and is unable to properly articulate his feelings. After a time one will quickly learn that he is steadfastly loyal, gentle, thoughtful, and extremely stubborn. He is the type of person that is willing to come to the aid of anyone who should ask him for his help regardless of the risks. He greatly values his friends and Pokémon and considers himself lucky to have them as a part of his life. Much like Cynthia, John is greatly interested in Pokémon mythology and is most conversant when discussing said topic. He also has a habit of rapid-firing apologies if he does something to upset another, a trait Cynthia says he and his father share.
Rival: Open
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Crush: Open
Pokemon Team:

Species: Hisuian Zoroa
Nickname: Savathun
Type: Normal/Ghost
Ability: Illusion
Move Set: Scratch, Shadow Sneak, Snarl, and Hone Claws
Other:

Species: Hisuian Zoroark
Nickname: Savathun
Type: Normal/Ghost
Move Set:
Ability: Illusion
Other: Shadow Ball, Bitter Malice, Flamethrower, and Psychic

Species: Gardevoir (Shiny)
Nickname: Belladonna
Type: Psychic/Fairy
Ability: Synchronize
Mega Ability: Pixelate
Held Item: Gardevoirite
Move Set: Psychic, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt and Hypnosis

Species: Alolan Ninetales
Nickname: Kainé
Type: Ice/Fairy
Ability: Snow Warning
Move Set: Freeze-Dry, Moonblast, Extrasensory and Aurora Veil

Species: Hisuian Arcanine
Nickname: Ifrit
Type: Fire/Rock
Abilities: Rock Head
Move Set: Raging Fury, Head Smash, Solar Beam, and Sunny Day

Species: Garchomp
Nickname: Mehrune
Type: Dragon/Ground
Ability: Rough Skin
Mega Ability: Sand Force
Held Item: Garchompite
Move Set: Fire Fang, Poison Jab, Earthquake, and Outrage

Species: Giratina
Type: Ghost/Dragon
Alternate Form Ability: Pressure
Origin Form Ability: Levitate
Held Item: Griseous Orb
Moveset: Shadow Force, Outrage, Flamethrower and Will-O-Wisp
Other: N/A

Last edited:
GRABBING A SPOT

EDIT: my baby my joy. gen 5 supreme.
Name: Jordan Adel
Looks:
1342558_5DeNXByE.png

Family: Esmond Adel - A coordinator for the annual PWT events, and previous trainer who almost made it to League status until he broke in his hip. Single father, mother is out of the picture.
Home Region: Unova, Driftveil City
Personality: Having been an only child to a rather busy family lifestyle, Jordan may come off as a bit standoffish or stubborn, having been grown up to not be ashamed of what she can or can't do. Honest to a fault, but very curious by nature, and is fascinated by other trainers and the various Pokémon they have. A lover of all Pokémon, they're protective of their team and of their friends, and this trainer isn't afraid to speak her mind when the situation calls for it. Despite being so extroverted, Jordan often has a hard time truly getting to know people, as it takes her a bit to properly open up to anyone- especially about that scar on her cheek. But what comes around goes around, and her wholehearted love for Pokémon and the world they inhabit is enough to offset her shortcomings to most people.
Goal: To know more about the various regions outside of Unova.
Rival: Open!
Sexuality: Bisexual
Crush: Open!

Pokémon Team
R.9298d38bffefb7d4be0ea81064e1c90e

Nickname: Oscar
Type: Rock / Flying
Item: ---
Ability: Defeatist
Move Set: Quick Attack, Leer, Rock Throw, Wing Attack
Other: Oscar wears a little pink bowtie on his chest, a gift from when Jordan thought that her starter was a female Pokémon. The Archen has grown attached to the bowtie.
42D99651-0EDB-407C-998F-6C50E3BA426D.png
Move Set: Stone Edge, Tailwind, Dragon Claw, Thrash
Other: He still wears the pink bowtie due to attachment.

2E77949D-6516-4C22-BD6C-B1AF0A1C51F0.jpeg
Nickname: Crowley
Type: Flying / Steel
Ability: Mirror Armor
Move Set: Iron Defense, Steel Wing, Swagger, Brave Bird
Other: Lots of scars on his wings from viciously fighting on behalf of Jordan. A violent fighter, but is merciful and gentle to those he deems that deserve it.

7C121F74-09CD-4BE4-B11E-72BA0EBCA798.jpeg
Nickname: Wolfwood
Type: Electric
Ability: Intimidate
Move Set: Snarl, Scary Face, Crunch, Wild Charge
Other: A stubborn and abrasive Pokémon, his soft spot is for his trainer. Wears bandage-like wraps on his tail.

AE9DB9F3-CEFE-4597-96E2-8FBC7446ED81.png
Nickname: Remora
Type: Ground / Dragon
Ability: Levitate
Move Set: Sandstorm, Earthquake, Outrage, Boomburst
Other: Wears a rolled red stripped neckerchief on her arm, which was given to her by Jordan as a Trapinch.

04ADAAAB-D55E-4FD8-855E-A99965BF5C13.jpeg
Nickname: Salem
Type: Ice / Ghost
Ability: Snow Cloak
Move Set: Will-O-Wisp, Draining Kiss, Snowscape, Shadow Ball
Other: One of Salem's horns is chipped and partially broken, and her claws are a patched lighter "vitiligo"-like purple color akin to the skin under her headshell.

A225E687-EFC4-464F-BDD9-888AC0358F5A.jpeg
D322CB62-5BB1-4408-A1AD-493D991C7409.png
Nickname: Erinus
Type: Grass OR Grass / Flying
Ability: Natural Cure / Serene Grace
Move Set: Sweet Scent, Energy Ball, Sweet Kiss, Seed Flare
Other: A lone Shaymin who was able to sense Jordan's emotions about her past, and is willing to follow the trainer for the gratitude that she offers. Very shy and reserved.

Last edited:
Edit: Hi sorry! I think I might have to leave out of this one, I apologize for the sudden change. Just wanted to let you know so I don’t just randomly ghost!

Last edited:
This thread serves as the sign-ups and ooc. So feel free to post your character sheet here! Once the actual rp thread gets going we can use this thread to just chat or discuss plot elements.

question? can the characters be from any region(i was thinking of doing paldea ever since the new game came out i actually loved paldea)

Name:Momo Usagi(Her name translates to Peach Rabbit!) (momo is her first name but she doesnt mind being called usagi too!)
Nickname(s):Momo-san(momo is normally called this by classmates,adults,etc and acquaintances) ,Mo-Chan(mostly friends call her this),Usagi-san,Usa-chan,Peach,Peachy,Rabbit
Gender:Female (she likes to use she/her/hers/they/them/theirs and peachy/bun bun as pronouns)
Looks:Screenshot 2023-03-08 10.13.07 PM.png
Description(since i dont color my art):Usagi has chocolate milk brown skin with peach pink hair(and yes her hair is inspired from sailor moon) her outfit is a white button up shirt with a berry red bow tie and a berry red mini skirt with black thigh high sock she has coral colored eyes and she carries around a sleepy jigglypuff purse

Family: Momo lives with her older sister Ichigo Usagi(translates to strawberry rabbit funny how momo is peach rabbit and ichigo is strawberry rabbit)
who raises her after their mom died protecting both ichigo and momo from a savage pokemon attack ichigo raised momo the best she could she was only 6 when this happened and momo and her couldnt be around their dad who wasnt a very good person.....ichigo and momo are actually idols(they are j pop singers,actresses, and models) they are a duo called "Fruitlicious Bunny Sisters"(interesting name..) ichigo tries her best to protect momo and refuses to tell momo anything about the past involving their dad(Momo was actually affected the most when she was still with her dad he would try to force her to be more mature he didnt want her watching anime or reading manga she could only wear frilly dresses if she didnt follow those rules he would starve her or abuse her and would degrade her saying "YOU'RE A GIRL ACT LIKE ONE" "you're suppose to smile thats what pretty girls do." and "crybabies dont get to watch silly cartoons)momo doesnt remember any of this and thinks her dad died due to ichigo telling her that(their dad was controlling and got them into the idol biz their mom was depressed and never left her room until the day of her death she protected momo and ichigo)

Personality:Momo is potrayed as cute and cheery like an average school-girl but when things get serious she can't control her emotions so she'll either get really mad or start crying momo is a cinnamonroll in my opinion she wants to be more mature and look like her sister and gets insecure about her appearance shes also really clingy and a tsudere and loves taking care of pokemon she makes all tons of yummy things for pokemon
Home Region: Paldea,Levincia

Goal:To finally have a friend,be noticed for something else besides being a popular idol,to meet lots of pokemon,One day she wants to run a pokemon magical girl themed cafe where employees dress as pokemon themed magical girls and serve yummy treats to trainers and pokemon,to one day learn about her past

Sexuality: Pansexual
Crush: Optional
Rival: Optional
Pokemon Team
STARTER
Species:Azurill

images - 2023-03-08T225607.926.jpeg
Nickname: Oceana
Type:Water/Fairy
Ability:Thick Fat

Move Set:Tail Whip,Water Gun,Helping Hand,Bubble
FUTURE TEAM
(Please fill out one for each of your characters Pokemon. Up to 6 including your starter Pokemons final form)
Species:Mimikyu
Nickname:Kuromi
Type:Ghost/Fairy
Ability: Disguise
Move Set:Shadow Claw,Hex,Charm,Dazzling Gleam
Z-Move: Let's Snuggle Forever!
8224832decc569de666ed05476041a6e.gif
Species:Slyveon
Nickname:Magica
Type:Fairy
Ability:Cute Charm
Move Set:Moonblast,Disarming Voice,Play Rough,Play Nice

b46259b56a4b75824f40b1fb1efeaa1c.gif
Species:Azumarill
Nickname: Oceana
Type:Water/Fairy
Ability:Thick Fat
Aqua Jet,Hydro Pump,Aqua Tail,Play Rough
tumblr_b245413c2dcba8b916aa7681d747b2d4_b60c456e_1280.gif

Species: Dachsbun
Nickname:Bunsu
Type:Fairy
Ability:Well Baked Body
Move Set:Baby doll eyes,Play rough,Bite,Howl
tumblr_7100b7c84b6952686b66a806006136a9_094cab7d_400.gif
Species:Jigglypuff
Nickname: DreamyPuffs
Type:Normal/Fairy
Ability:Cute Charm
Move Set: Pound,Dazzling Gleam,Charm,Sleep,play nice,
940e6aaebe5740e4a8483b891f885899.gif
Species:Scorbunny
Nickname: Spitfire
Type:Fire
Ability:Blaze
Move Set:Ember,Flamethrower,Blaze Kick,Double Kick
tumblr_f4944b65d3b32a3909b9e7f835d18f9a_62e73710_540.gif

~<3 Momo answers Questions <3~

Whats your favorite food momo?

"Karaage,nikuman,bao buns and meat wrapped onigiri!"

Favorite snack?

Dango is really yummy~ but then again custard flavored taiyaki is yummy but then so is rakugan! but vanilla mochi......i like em all...!

Favorite Dessert

"cake....pops...and cakesicles....that are decorated to look like cute...pokemon.."

Biggest Concern Lately?

"i wish i had a friend.......and someone liked me for who i really am not just because im a "kawaii idol..." "i also wish i was more mature like onee san..she has a mature personality and a mature appearance..."

Favorite Pokemon?

"Mimikyu because i relate to them so much they wear a disguise to cover their true self but slyveon are so cute...!!"

Hobbies?

"making sweaters for my pokemon,playing video games,reading manga,watching anime,interacting with fans,drawing people,cooking and baking,cosplaying!"

What type of fashion do you like?

well i like lolita fashion...and menhera.....and kawaii fashion....ahaha....

What are things you can't live without?

hmm......lets see...my jigglypuff purse,nintendo switch,anime,manga,kawaii things,my phone,thigh high socks, yep thats all!

Favorite pokemon type

Fairy Types!

What do People say about momo-chan??

"no comment"

What's your height momo chan!

4'7!(due to her being malnourished by her dad she appeared to be shorter than most girls and thats probably why her appearance is more childlike"

Screenshot 2023-03-09 11.34.35 PM.png Momo's Idol Outfit

Last edited:
SimplyNene SimplyNene Looking good so far. The only thing that I ask that you change the moveset of your characters Azurill. Some of those moves are pretty hard hitting for something that's supposed to be a starter

blitzfritz blitzfritz Looking good so far! Have to say Jordan seems a bit different from your other, shall we say, flamboyant characters haha.

On a different note I swapped out some of my characters Pokémon for different ones. Two in fact. Changed his starter to a Hisuian Zorua and his Umbreon with a Hisuian Arcanine.

Hey! Long time no talk! You know you're always welcomed!
Thanks!! It’s epic to see you again too and I look forward to this! Anyways I’ll start working on the OC tomorrow as soon as I can!

"I am Polaris Clement. But you can just call me Ris. Consider my way of breaking the ice."

15DBAFE0-4FF4-4688-ADCA-627E8C9FE51B.jpeg
Name
Polaris "Ris" Clément

Role
???
Honestly, at the moment, Lynn is on a journey to find her older cousin. However, never having ventured much out of her house before this, she can't help but find herself wanting to try everything she can from challenging gym leaders, joining contests, learning how to properly care for and judge Pokemon, etc. She is set on using every chance she can to ask about the possible whereabouts of her uncle.

Family
Helene Clément
Scientist

Sirius Clément
Archeologist

Grandparents on Father's Side
Sirius does not like talking about them but she knows they live in Sinnoh like her uncle

Great Grandfather
Retired astronomer; Often visits

Cyrus
She doesn't know where he is or what he is doing. But she wants to find him, no matter what

Home Region
Kalos

Personality
Due to the weak constitution she had as a child, Ris found

Goal
-Finding her Uncle
-Figuring Out What She Wants to Do with Her Life
-Go on an Adventure

Rival
TBA

Sexuality
Demisexual

Crush
TBA

Pokemon Team
STARTER
Species: (name or picture)
Type:
Ability:
Move Set:
Other: List any accessories or notable features your Pokemon may have

FUTURE TEAM
Species:
Type:
Move Set:
Z-Move: if available
Other:

And if needed I can double as a guy! Just let me know!​

Last edited:
SimplyNene SimplyNene Looking good so far. The only thing that I ask that you change the moveset of your characters Azurill. Some of those moves are pretty hard hitting for something that's supposed to be a starter

blitzfritz blitzfritz Looking good so far! Have to say Jordan seems a bit different from your other, shall we say, flamboyant characters haha.

On a different note I swapped out some of my characters Pokémon for different ones. Two in fact. Changed his starter to a Hisuian Zorua and his Umbreon with a Hisuian Arcanine.
fixed it!(also updated her backstory a bit heh)

SimplyNene SimplyNene Everything checks out!

Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork In regards to your question. You can double up on characters if you want, but theres no need! I don't want you to burn yourself out!

Once we get all the people we need, and everyone's characters sheets finished, I'll get the rp thread up!

Orpheus Gascoigne
Sully-a-smiling-male-rocker-wearing-a-grey-denim-vest-and-blue-e524b6cb-4424-46ea-a085-0ddddcd5b742.png

Bio

Home Region: Galar, Spikemuth

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Height: 6'0"

Family
Angharad Gascoigne - A doting mother who is renowned for her cooking.

Dewi Gascoigne - A hard working father who, while strict, has been the reason Orpheus has turned into the caring and considerate young man he is.

Personality
Happy, outgoing and positive, Orpheus is someone who tries to see the best in the world. Even when things get tough he tries to find the good in the situation and does all he can to get everyone through it. A kind hearted person and a loyal friend, his love for others is only matched by his love for music. He enjoys banter and will happily poke fun at his friends but it is only in jest with no ill intentions.

Goal
To build strong bonds with his Pokémon and be the best trainer he can be. If he can make a name for himself as a musician then that'd be a bonus.

Relationships
Rival

Name text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here

Crush
Name text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here

Friends

Starter

SpeciesNicknameGender Ability
MankeyFistMaleDefiant
Type
latest
Moveset
CovetFury Swipes Seismic Toss Leer
Held Item
None

Themes

Future Team
latest

AnnihilapeFistMaleDefiant
Type
latest
latest
Moveset
Drain PunchRage FistGunk ShotBulk Up
Held Item
Leftovers

latest

Kingambit Blade MaleSupreme Overlord
Type
latest
Moveset
Sword DanceIron HeadSucker PunchKowtow Cleave
Held Item
Leftovers

latest

Toxtricity Gem FemalePunk Rock
Type
latest
latest
Moveset
BoomburstShift GearSludge WaveOverdrive
Held Item
Throat Spray

latest

Lucario Reaper MaleJustified
Type
latest
Moveset
Bullet PunchMeteor MashClose CombatSwords Dance
Held Item
Lucarionite
Mega Ability
Adaptability

latest

Ceruledge Malenia FemaleWeak Armour
Type
latest
latest
Moveset
Bitter BladeSword DanceShadow SneakClose Combat
Held Item
Heavy Duty Boots
latest
Darkrai Rai MaleBad Dreams
Type
latest
Moveset
Hypnosis Nasty PlotSludge BombDark Pulse
Held Item
Life Orb

Last edited:
Looks like we found our last person! Once everyone get's their sheets finished then we'll begin. No rush!

GRABBING A SPOT

EDIT: my baby my joy. gen 5 supreme.
Name: Jordan Adel
Looks:
1342558_5DeNXByE.png

Family: Esmond Adel - A coordinator for the annual PWT events, and previous trainer who almost made it to League status until he broke in his hip. Single father, mother is out of the picture.
Home Region: Unova, Driftveil City
Personality: Having been an only child to a rather busy family lifestyle, Jordan may come off as a bit standoffish or stubborn, having been grown up to not be ashamed of what she can or can't do. Honest to a fault, but very curious by nature, and is fascinated by other trainers and the various Pokémon they have. A lover of all Pokémon, they're protective of their team and of their friends, and this trainer isn't afraid to speak her mind when the situation calls for it. Despite being so extroverted, Jordan often has a hard time truly getting to know people, as it takes her a bit to properly open up to anyone- especially about that scar on her cheek. But what comes around goes around, and her wholehearted love for Pokémon and the world they inhabit is enough to offset her shortcomings to most people.
Goal: To know more about the various regions outside of Unova.
Rival: Open!
Sexuality: Bisexual
Crush: Open!

Pokémon Team
R.9298d38bffefb7d4be0ea81064e1c90e

Item: ---
Move Set: Quick Attack, Leer, Rock Throw, Wing Attack
Other: Oscar wears a little pink bowtie on his chest, a gift from when Jordan thought that her starter was a female Pokémon. The Archen has grown attached to the bowtie.
View attachment 1071684
Move Set: Stone Edge, Tailwind, Dragon Claw, Thrash
Other: He still wears the pink bowtie due to attachment.

View attachment 1071685
Nickname: Crowley
Type: Flying / Steel
Ability: Mirror Armor
Move Set: Iron Defense, Steel Wing, Swagger, Brave Bird
Other: Lots of scars on his wings from viciously fighting on behalf of Jordan. A violent fighter, but is merciful and gentle to those he deems that deserve it.

View attachment 1071686
Nickname: Wolfwood
Type: Electric
Ability: Intimidate
Move Set: Snarl, Scary Face, Crunch, Wild Charge
Other: A stubborn and abrasive Pokémon, his soft spot is for his trainer. Wears bandage-like wraps on his tail.

View attachment 1071688
Nickname: Remora
Type: Ground / Dragon
Ability: Levitate
Move Set: Sandstorm, Earthquake, Outrage, Boomburst
Other: Wears a rolled red stripped neckerchief on her arm, which was given to her by Jordan as a Trapinch.

View attachment 1071689
Nickname: Salem
Type: Ice / Ghost
Ability: Snow Cloak
Move Set: Will-O-Wisp, Draining Kiss, Snowscape, Shadow Ball
Other: One of Salem's horns is chipped and partially broken, and her claws are a patched lighter "vitiligo"-like purple color akin to the skin under her headshell.

View attachment 1071691
View attachment 1071692
Nickname: Erinus
Type: Grass OR Grass / Flying
Ability: Natural Cure / Serene Grace
Move Set: Sweet Scent, Energy Ball, Sweet Kiss, Seed Flare
Other: A lone Shaymin who was able to sense Jordan's emotions about her past, and is willing to follow the trainer for the gratitude that she offers. Very shy and reserved.
finished my form!

Last edited:
Changed one of my future 'mon. May change Volcarona at some point to find one that's a bit more in line with the others in terms of appearance and feel.

***Edit*** - So I've switched out Volcarona for Lucario and now I think that leaves a much better, rounded group in terms of aesthetic.

Last edited:
wait is the rp thread up yet *i havent been paying attention*

Not yet. Havent heard back from stitches yet. I'll give it one more day if not then Ill put it up tomorrow!

Before I get this post up where do you all think a good starting point would be. Before or after Sandgem Town?

i think before tbh but i dunno

Users who are viewing this thread

Back