• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Clone wars rp?

Bookerdewitt

Just another one of the four horseman
Hi so my names Donovan.good that's out of the way your probably here about the title right? Atleast hats what I hope.I'm looking for someone to be my glorious Jedi general(if romance is a want I'm sorry I'm only comfortable with mxf) while I am their humble clone commander or commando either or. I'm a pretty adaptable person so if you have any ideas or anything really just shout at me and I'll answer, I'd like someone who can reply a good amount but if you can't I understand life is anything but forgiving.so yeah I hope someone finds this.... your my only hope

Hi so my names Donovan.good that's out of the way your probably here about the title right? Atleast hats what I hope.I'm looking for someone to be my glorious Jedi general(if romance is a want I'm sorry I'm only comfortable with mxf) while I am their humble clone commander or commando either or. I'm a pretty adaptable person so if you have any ideas or anything really just shout at me and I'll answer, I'd like someone who can reply a good amount but if you can't I understand life is anything but forgiving.so yeah I hope someone finds this.... your my only hope

Hey!! Is this still open? I'd like a try.
If you want, PM me (I am not allowed to start PMs because I am a newcomer).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back