• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern โ€ง ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™œ๐™–๐™จ๐™ช๐™จ' ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ โ€ง OOC

mother of sorrows

๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘š.
Hi, hello! Welcome to the OOC thread! If you have any questions or ideas, please drop them here!

Unashamedly frowing up after seeing this come to life before my eyes hi hello Theodora is going to be a worstie

the vibes of everyone's characters are already so immaculate !! celes is a lil climber of the social ladder and i'm mayhaps thinking she's gonna be a vaulting gal???? ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

absolutely loving the vibes so far of everyone's characters ๐Ÿ˜ผ everybody seems so interesting already!

i forgot to mention this, but going of a general european education system, if your character is training in an equestrian discipline, you can also say they're studying for another major online or in the nearby towns! they'd just have a special status at their university/college that allows them more time to hand in essays and miss classes. and for characters that are falconers, you can replace the horse part of the CS with their falcons description! < 3

troublemaker falconer...or horses....so hard to decide

the way it took you a single minute to decide to do both ๐Ÿ˜ญ THATS SO REAL

Trying to bust out my other character today or tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜ฉ also everyone has such lovely characters Iโ€™m jealous

RIGHT THO everybody looks so cool already im so ๐Ÿ‘€

OH ALSO wud u guys want the cs deadline to be like tuesday ish?

that works for me!!! i just need to finish ren and then i'll be as cool as a cucumber and not stressed lmao

That works!!! I should have Theo done by tomorrow

i vibe w/ that !! i'm hoping to work on rรฉmy some more now that my internet isn't being a big jerk lmao

that works for me! slowly but surely pumping mine out and it should be done in a couple days : ) excited : ))

1685751796917.gif

works for me !! celestine should be done real soon >: ))

Rรฉmy is finished ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น. Iโ€™m so hyped to see all the sheets come together :3

celestine is finally finished
c99af70770bd5d770f2099d7b397ad27.gif

Theodora is almost done!!! I'm ignoring the tragedy of the backstory I don't know how to write and slapping her together with Elmer's glue

the way im finishing my character on the last day of the deadline ๐Ÿ˜ณ nobody look at me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back