• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Climbing up the mob ladder!

Red_Rob

Alright! This is quite a new concept I wanna try out.. Basically, Your Character (YC) is quite low on money for whatever reason ( paying through college, paying for medical help for his ill mother, etc.). YC decides to meet My Character (MC). Hearing the story, MC decides to give you a couple of jobs, dirty ones but they pay good so you do not ask any questions. Eventually, you manage your financial issues but decide to continue working for me. MC eventually introduces you to the secret underworld family he runs and YC begins to climb up the ladder, not quickly but slowly and steadily. Eventually, a couple problems and hard choices are put in front of YC.. What will he/she do?

This rp includes realistic/modern setting, action, adventure, mystery, violence and.. PLOT TWISTS!

If you're interested, message me or comment! :)

This sounds like a role play I wouldn't normally do, but at the same time I am rather intrigued. Shoot me a PM if you want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back