• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Click me!

hails

an egg
Hello!
My name is Hailie and I'm on the hunt for some new people to write with.
I consider myself literate. I don't like replies littered with typos or grammar mistakes or just generally poor writing. I expect a certain degree of effort to be put into your writing. I prefer quality over quantity. One good paragraph is better than three mediocre ones. As long as you give me something to work with, I'm happy!
I reply often, as long as I'm really interested in the story. I do go to college full-time, as well as work two jobs, so replies might be in bursts throughout the day, but I usually wont go longer than a day without replying. I prefer a partner who is the same. With that being said, I understand life gets in the way, so if you'll be gone a while, just let me know beforehand!
I like to make friends with the people that I write with, so don't be afraid to talk to my OoC! I like to do a lot of brainstorming and plot development as well, rather than just let the plot take it's course. It helps keep things interesting and ensures we're on the same page with how things are going.

Pairings
I prefer MxF at the moment. I don't have enough experience playing M// or F// to be able to make anything interesting from that. Here are some pairings I've been relatively interested in lately, along with possible plots I've thought about. I'll update this regularly as I think of new things or am no longer interested in ones I've already put up. If you have any ideas that aren't listed here, please feel free to suggest them!
-cheater x lover
Character A is in an unhappy relationship and begins seeing Character B on the side. Character B is aware of Character A's relationship, but it doesn't bother them.
Rules
- I prefer to RP onsite over PM
- Fade to black, always
- Romance is great, but I don't like forced romance
- I don't mind a SMALL amount of god-modding for the sake of moving things along. For example, if our characters are in a car together, you could say that my character stopped at a red light or pulled into the destination. As long as it is on par with something my character would do and it isn't something major, it;s okay with me. I'll let you know if I think you've gone too far.

Last edited:
Hi Hailie! I'm interested in the topics you've shown. However, I can't use the PM feature yet as I lost my old account. Would you be interested in trying on a different communication app/website? I'd love to roleplay with you!

Hello! I am very interested in both of those plots, if you’re still interested in doing them than you can shoot me a pm to discuss the details!

You sound super dope and I would love to rp with you. I would want to work out a plot together. How do you feel about fantasy?

Hey :) I like both of these plots and it would be great to chat of you still have space for another rp. I would be happy to discuss other plots too if you were interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back