• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [Clever Title Here]-Always Looking

KillerQueen

The Fucking Strong

Hey you...I'm bored

I guess I can't just have a post with only that so let me actually try.

Hi there! As stated above I've been bored as of lately and I have a hunger that only RPs will satisfy. For those wondering or even care really, I am of the male gender and have been roleplaying for about 2-3 years now. If you wanna know more, just ask! I'm completely fine with doubling, enjoy MxF, FxF and MxM equally. My average post length is 3-6 paragraphs though I usually tend to match my partner's length. As the prefix clearly states, I'm currently looking for some fandom stuff but before I delve into that I have just a few things I expect from my partner.

Patience and Understanding

I have it, so it's only fair that my partner has it. I balance School and work so I don't really get all that much time to myself. Don't worry, the least I ever reply is once a day. Should anything come up that may affect my reply schedule I'll always be sure to notify you of it.

Be Somewhat Active

Honestly if you can reply at least once a week, that's fine by me. We all have our own lives and I'd hate to be an ass about reply time.

Third-Person Only

I'm a bit strict about this as any other perspective just bothers me.

Decent Grammar

As long as you know the difference between there, their and they're, you're more than fine.

Don't Be A Wall

I love coming up with ideas, I love expanding on ideas with others. I hate being the only one doing either of these. Add some input, don't like something or wanna suggest something? JUST SAY IT! This is a problem that I've run into more times than you'd imagine.

Roleplaying Shouldn't Feel Like You Just Sold Your Soul

If at any point you don't feel like roleplaying anymore or suddenly feel uninterested, just say so. Worst case scenario I'm slightly disappointed we couldn't work something out. It's far better than you just up and disappearing like that.

Now that that's been settled, time for the Fandoms:

*-Current Craving

*Overwatch

Pokemon (Not Sun/Moon...yet)

*Fire Emblem (Awakening/Conquest/Birthright)

*Bloodborne

Kingdom Hearts

Tokyo Ghoul

Elsword

Skullgirls

*Persona (3 and 4 soon to be 5)

Fallout

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Mass Effect

InFamous

Big Hero 6

DC(Mainly Young Justice and Teen Titans, but ask for other sources.)

Borderlands

*Dark Souls

Resident Evil

Deadman Wonderland

Nier

Hellsing

Silent Hill

One Punch Man

League Of Legends (Haven't kept up with the more newer Champions)

Drifters

Super Smash Bros.

Blazblue

Monster Hunter

Nanatsu no Taizai A.K.A 7 Deadly Sins

Claymore

Berserk

(There are like 90+ more but my brain is forgetting them all so ask just in case!)

Fandoms I PLAN To Get Into

(A weird list to have I know, but I guess something to look out for?)

Attack On Titian

RWBY

Game of Thrones

Miraculous Ladybug

HunterxHunter

*-Current Craving/Blue-Preferred Role/Bold-Have Idea For

Original Pairings

VampirexHuman

VampirexWerewolf

WitchxWitch Hunter

Serial KillerxCivilian

*HeroxVillain

GhostxHuman

DemonxHuman

DemonxAngel

AngelxHuman

DietyxHuman

KnightxPrince

KnightxTheif

*AssassinxTarget

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey it seems like we like a lot of the same things! I just wanna ask how you feel about canon characters versus OC's that's if you're still looking for partners that is.

@AtlannianSpy There are certain fandoms in which I prefer playing as OCs strictly, certain ones where I only want to play as canon characters and of course some where I just don't care which. I might edit this to have it clarify which is which. Shoot me a PM and we can discuss it more there.

What kind of Borderlands roleplay are you looking for? I only really know Tales from the Borderlands, but those characters are great! Let me know if you're interested!

Hello there! I was just wondering if you are still interested in Kohta Hirano's Drifters

I've been searching everywhere for someone willing to roleplay this anime with me. I'm pretty surprised there aren't a lot of people roleplaying this show already. 

Hope to hear back from you soon~ 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back