• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cledonia OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
q r o w q r o w I had noticed before that your character Koko had the same Energy manipulation class but they also have the same Magic Sparring class. Do you think that Koko and Snow could be friends? Personality wise?

and also Svisttt Svisttt your character Thistle has the exact same schedule as someones character named Tamo :) If that helps

I see I must resort to my fool proof method of decision making

flipping a coin...

THE COIN HAS SPOKEN- they can meet in character mayhaps?

q r o w q r o w I had noticed before that your character Koko had the same Energy manipulation class but they also have the same Magic Sparring class. Do you think that Koko and Snow could be friends? Personality wise?

and also Svisttt Svisttt your character Thistle has the exact same schedule as someones character named Tamo :) If that helps
I’m not really sure? KoKo isn’t the one who goes out of her way to make friends, so unless Snow approached her, I’m not sure they would be. Maybe just class partners?

I’m not really sure? KoKo isn’t the one who goes out of her way to make friends, so unless Snow approached her, I’m not sure they would be. Maybe just class partners?
That is what I was worried about. I just didn't see a personality paragraph so I wanted to check. The only other person who has more than one class with Snow is also your character Gabe haha. But I worry about them being friends since well she's bleeding all the time kinda :closed eyes open smile:

That is what I was worried about. I just didn't see a personality paragraph so I wanted to check. The only other person who has more than one class with Snow is also your character Gabe haha. But I worry about them being friends since well she's bleeding all the time kinda :closed eyes open smile:
Considering her shy personality, Gabe probably stands up for her and gives her space. Don’t worry about the blood Gabe is a gentleman he knows how to handle himself unless he’s been starved even then he still ask first. Up to you.

I’m so busy looking at the ooc see I forgot I was working on KoKo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back