• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Cleartown High

(Think you posted that on the wrong thread :) )Linda watches from the window, "Probably just warning him not to do anything in this town or something. They're all the same all over the country." She sighs, remembering the countless times they got into trouble for something they didn't do.

Nikoli looked at the fat cop. He was shorter than Nick, and looked red in the face, as though he'd exerted too much energy when he walked down the hill to the house. Nick chuckled to himself as he thought that maybe he'd steal something just to watch the fat man run.

"Something funny, kid?" The man asked, his voice deep and patronising. Nick cleared his throat and shook his head before the cop began to give him a lecture on being a good citizen while giving him judging and disapproving looks.

"I hate the cops here. They're always jumping to conclusions.. I don't like the look Piggy there is giving him." She says, crossing her arms and sighing, knowing that if she went out there and made a scene the cop would call her grandparents and she didn't want to get in trouble with the law, again.

Linda laughed at how Leah had described the fat cop as piggy, and nodded. "I think I know where this is going," she sighed, looking at the anger on the fat cops face.

Nick had been through this kind of lecture far too many times, and rolled his eyes at the man, which caused him to get angrier.

"If you disrespect me, son, you're disrespecting the law!" The man states, pointing in his face with his fat finger. Nick pretended to bite at his finger which made the man get even more red faced.

"I wonder, do you taste as much like a pig as you look?" Nick laughed, and scratched his neck, raising his eyebrows slightly.

The cop was not impressed with this either, and under his breath he mumbled something that Nikoli couldn't quite hear. "Speak up?" Nick commanded.

Leah laughs a little, but then brings her hand to her face and sighs. "He's going to get arrested." She says under her breath. "This is crazy." She says, then looks back up to see the fat cop's face turning even redder, which she didn't even think was possible. "If he keeps on like this, that cop is going to explode."

"I said, trailer trash like you deserve everything you get!" The fat cop announced loudly, spit flying into Nicks face, who just stood there, arms crossed, eyebrows raised. He looked as though he was considering something for a second, and then another cop came down from the car, presumably the guys partner. He started shouting at Nikoli as well, pointing in his face, spitting on the ground at his feet. Nick just looked like he'd had enough, and he was itching to hit something. Was it worth it, probably not, could he do time for hitting one of the officers? It could be classed as assault.

Leah's jaw dropped at the way they were treating Nick. "I can't sit here and watch this." She says, and walks past Linda and out the door. She walks up and stands beside Nich with her arms crossed. "You don't have a right to sit here and call him that!" She yells at them, her anger getting the best of her. "Look at him! He has skin! He has a heart, he's human!" She says, a look of disgust on her face as she stares down the cops.

The cops stop shouting when Leah comes out of the trailer, and they look at her funnily, trying to remember where they had seen her before, before they remembered who she was. The skinnier of the two's face softened with confusion. "Leah, isn't it? Whatre you doing with this guy? He could be dangerous, for all you know about him." He shakes his head and tuts.

The fatter one smiles at Leah, recognising her, he'd spoken to her a little when she was a kid, and remembered how feisty she was then, but now she was just being plain stupid. He reached out and gestured for her to move away from Nick. "We just want to talk to him that's all."

Nick rolls his eyes at them, "Talk my ass. The first chance you get to take me to the station you'll do it." He says, his voice dripping with venom.

"Bullshit." She says, glaring at the fat one. "You're still as stupid as you were last time." She says, her eyes cold, she then turns to the skinnier one. "What am I doing with this guy? This 'guy' is my friend. You have no right to talk about him like that." She says. "He hasn't done anything, so you two don't have to be here."

The fat one scoffs, before pointing at Nick. "He'll do something soon, his kind always does." Nikoli suddenly cant help the overwhelming urge, and his face twists into disgust at the two cops in front of him. He lashes out, punching the fat one in the nose and sending him to the ground, bloody.

Leah's eyes go wide, and she jumps in front of Nick. "Woah, woah. Calm down." She says looking him in the eyes. "Nikoli?" She asks, searching his eyes, for what? She didn't know, she just wanted him to calm down before he goes after the other one, assaulting one officer is one thing, assaulting two would be worse.

The officers partner was helping the fat cop while Leah consoled Nick. He was angry, and he couldn't believe he had actually hit the cop but.. Something in him felt good. He wanted to go for the other one, they were both equally as bad, but Leah was in front of him, and he looked down at her, moving from foot to foot slightly while scraping both sides of his hair back with his hands. He doesn't speak, the only thing he wants to say are insults, anger is boiling over him. One to many times has "his kind" and "trailer trash" been used.

"Nick, you're nothing they said. You're so much better than any of that. I just need you to calm down, Nikoli. Calm down." She says, and rubs one of his shoulders. "It's okay, Nick." She says, and takes a glance at the cops behind her. The skinny one still trying to get the fat one up, it was taking a while seeing as the skinnier one wasn't strong enough to pull that tub of lard up.

Nick takes a deep breath, he covers his eyes with his hands and then looks at Leah, still unsure of what to say, he gives her a shaky smile, until he notices the skinnier one now has the fat one up, and is looking at him. The skinnier one spits at Nikoli's feet. "Gypsy scum." He starts to walk away with the fat one who is holding his nose, probably broken and bloody. Nick tries to get to the skinnier one, anger raising in him once again.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Nick!" Leah, calls, grabbing his arm and trying to hold him back. "They're not worth it." She whispers just loud enough for him to hear. "Come on, just forget them." She held on tight to his arm, using her strength to hold him back, but the skinny girl was no match for the tall boy.

Not wanting to hurt Leah, he didn't try going for the police officers anymore. He shouted instead, loudly, "Sper să putrezești! I hope you fucking rot!" He spat at them and then turned around and hit the nearest tree, again and again, before he walked inside angrily.

Leah stays outside and watches as Nick goes into his house. She picks her bag up from where she had thrown it down when she came outside, and puts it over her shoulder. She decided to leave them be, she'd see him tomorrow. She gives a nod to the trailer, then sets off on the way Nick had led her. She was good at memorizing routes, so she didn't have a problem making it back.

When Nikoli walked inside, his mother grabbed his hands and started to clean the cuts from the trees that he had hit, he flinched slightly, but let her do it, she spoke softly to him in Romanian, and he just listened. He hoped he hadn't scared Leah so much, but he wouldn't blame her if she didn't talk to him again. He knew he was a pretty violent person when it came down to it, but he didn't want people to know about it, it usually scared them away. He sighed after his mother had finished, gave her a long hug and went to the bathroom and showered before going into his bedroom and grabbing a piece of metal that he used to make the dragons.

Reese chuckles as Lupa. "You just say the word." He leans back into his seat and continues to look at Lupa. "You're a pretty nice girl, you know that?"

Nemo frowns a little. "I don't know, it's been very stressful." He says regretfully. First day if school and he's already hating to go back. And he's afraid. More afraid then he's ever been.

Kayleigh looked at Nemo for a few seconds. "Fishy, do you have social anxiety?" She blurted randomly. Her eyes widened and she shook her head. "No forget I said that." She said, looking away.

Leah sighs when she gets to her house, then pulls out her phone and sends Nemo a text message. 'Hey, I'm just going home. I'll see you tomorrow.' she then walks into her house to see her grandma and her grandpa sitting around the fireplace. Her grandpa was asleep and her grandma was reading a book, so she walks into her bedroom and lays down in her bed, not wanting to disturb them.

Nemo looks down, ashamed. "I guess. There's actually a lot people don't know about me. It's getting late."he mumbled as he looked at his phone. "We should start heading to my house."

Kay looks away and nods. "I'm sorry for asking that. My brother has it too and it just... nevermind." She called the waitress and asked her to bring the bill.

Lupa scoffed, relieved that he had backed off. "I'm not nice, I'm just too timid to be mean to new people. You notice I don't have any friends? It's because I chase them off with my sharp wit and tendency to be a know it all." she replied, crossing her arms over her chest and looking out the window. "Well, that and the fact I get overly familiar and treat them like a weird mix of my sibling and my lover. It freaks people out." she added, a slightly amused tone to her voice. She didn't mind, she had books and video games to take the place of real friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back