• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Clean Slate ((Fandom + Realistic)) ((Always Searching))

CarmillaKarnstein

Consulting Detective
Hello Hello!

tumblr_ncc7n7Vscr1r0z6vno1_500.gif

Welcome to my thread, be sure to wipe your feet before you come in.
I will know if you don't...

My name is Kylo Kenobi, but ya'll can call me Kylo or Carm.

I've been away recently and have decided to start new. New name, new face, new roleplays.

tumblr_inline_ndt005BCz31rzcguq.gif

Rules:

I do have some rules. We need rules. Or else there would be anarchy.

GrizzledForsakenCobra-max-1mb.gif

Note: Absences. I know I am horrible at telling people that I need some time off. And I apologise to everyone who has had to deal with my sudden drop. I am trying very hard to get better at saying that I need some time off. If I do drop like a fly without an explanation, spam the crap out of the PM's and I will try extremely hard to come back.

Rule Number One: Response Length. I absolutely HATE one-liners. If you respond with a one-liner, consider the roleplay done. I would love at least two paragraphs with each response. One decent paragraph will suffice as well.

Rule Number Two: Grammar. No one is perfect when it comes to the English language. But having a decent knowledge of it is very useful. I can not explain the frustration I have when people don't read over their responses and I find a million and one errors. I am a writer, so if you think I'm being a beach ball, move on. I'm not saying people whose native language isn't English can't ask me to roleplay. I'm just saying, please read over your response, fix as many mistakes as you can. I will really appreciate it.

Rule Number Three: No text talk. I'm alright with LOL because I use it all the time. But when you start using sentences like "I wuld lke 2 rp wit u", don't even try me.

tumblr_nd796tLGQp1qzl8s1o1_500.gif

That's all for the rules. If you've made it this far, you deserve a CREAMPUFF!

Note: Bold means CRAVING DEEPLY

Roleplays:

giphy.gif

Right now, I am craving FxF pairings. Far warning, I prefer to play OC's and pair them with Canons.

Fandoms:

-Carmilla ~ With Carmilla, I have an OC that I would love to pair with Carmilla. If you play Laura, I can pair her up with Laura as well. It just may or may not involve the death of Carmilla in season 1. More on that later. (THIS IS THE BIGGEST CRAVING IF YOU CAN DO THIS ONE YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!)

source.gif

-Orange Is The New Black ~ Again, I have an OC I'd like to pair with Alex or Piper.

giphy.gif

-Wentworth ~ Another OC who can be paired with Franky, Vera or Bridget.

eVs7RQ.gif

-Wynonna Earp ~ This one is basically my OC replacing Officer Haught. So it's an OCxWaverly pairing.

tenor.gif

-Harry Potter ~ I have a few ideas, so message me about these ones :) (These will be FxF pairings)

-Fantastic Beasts ~ I have one idea in particular, however I am open to some ideas as well.

-Stranger Things ~ I have an OC who is 11's sister and was also trapped in the lab. This one is still in its planning stage but it's worth a shot!

I do have some original plots. If you're interested in those, feel free to message me. These plots will be reality-based.
(Not taking anymore realistic rps)

If you are interested in roleplaying with me, please PM me. I sometimes don't get thread response notifications!

I do roleplay off-site. If you prefer off-site, PM me here first then we can work something out.

PoshPinkGander.gif

See you at the violence!

Last edited:
Hi there! I'm only really familiar with the dark knight, to be honest, so we could maybe try that!

I’m interested in hearing your slice of life FxF plots! PM me if you want to share!

Hi there, I am new but I would be interested in either Orange is the New Black or Wentworth.
If you are still looking.

Hey there! Wentworth would be perfect! Would you be interested in the idea I put in the thread?

If it’s easier, I can PM you to discuss it there?

Last edited:
Hey, I’m interested in a Roleplay with either Holtzmann or Alex from OitNB?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back