AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Clawed in Blood: Broken Treaty
big-cats-4.jpg
~Ev'rybody Wants to Be a Cat~

In the land of Felinus, there are six tribes of cat-shifters, or cats who take on human forms. They are the Lions, a tribe under monarchy rule that the other tribes jokingly call the "Kings" of Felinus; the Tigers, a diverse society ruled by a council so no one cat can have too much power, known as the "Softhearted" cats; the Jaguars, a more tribal society similar to the ancient Aztecs of the human world, often called "Savages"; the Cheetahs, gangsters with no regard for the other species, or "Ruffians"; the Ocelots, an intelligent tribe with a love for history and democracy, aptly named "Historians"; and the Rusty Spotted Cats, or Rustys, the smallest tribe in population and size of each cat, ruled only by a chief and known as the "Peacemakers" of Felinus.

All six tribes used to war constantly before the Treaty of Claws was signed in blood by the leaders of each tribe. To this day, the treaty is renewed by the tribe leaders every year at a special gathering of the tribes. The Treaty of Claws ensured that the tribes would live in peace and respect each other's boundaries. It also renewed the borders between each tribe's territory.

Some tribes thrived, like the Tigers, while others dwindled, like the Rustys. As years passed, an inherent prejudiced passed between Lions/Tigers/Jaguars and Cheetahs/Ocelots/Rustys due to major differences in size. Lions, Tigers, and Jaguars were considered big cats, but the Cheetahs, Ocelots, and Rustys were considered small cats. This caused some big cats to consider themselves above the small cats, while the small cats saw their treatment as unjust.

Suddenly, the Cheetahs and Ocelots jointly declare war on the Lions, the unfairly named "kings" of Felinus. The Jaguars are quick to join the Lions in the war, but the Tigers are skeptical. One of the Council Members goes to the Rustys to investigate. There, he finds the Rusty camp in tatters, with the tribe itself weakened and battered. A new, hastily assigned leader reveals that a particularly ambitious Rusty with half-Tribe heritage--an unheard of circumstance--is the architect of the war between the big cats and the small cats.

Blood is washing over the tribes. Will they be able to weed out this threat and bring peace back to Felinus?

These are the conditions of Felinus at the current time.
~There is hostility between the Cheetahs/Ocelots and the Lions/Jaguars due to the war, which is at a stalemate right now.
~The Tigers and Rustys are not involved in the war.
~The Rustys will be taking shelter in the Tigers' territory until they can recover.
~Our antagonist is hiding just outside of the territories.
~The annual renewal of the Treaty of Claws is about to occur, but the Cheetahs and Ocelots will refuse to make the blood pact.
~Obviously, war has been declared at this point.
~Because a Cat's the Only Cat~

Each tribe of cats consists of a different species. They are able to shift into a human form that resembles the type of weather each species experiences in their territory. The human forms of the characters will use REALISTIC FACE CLAIMS that match the descriptions below. They all correspond to a certain species of cat.

Lions
darker/tan skin, curly hair, range of eye colors, muscled
Tigers
brown skin/eyes, dark hair, look weaker than they are
Jaguars
stocky, well muscled, Latino/Mexican origins, dark eyes
Cheetahs
thin/slim, lightly golden/tanned skin, amber/yellow eyes
Ocelots:
mid-height, forest-related eye colors, Caucasian, range of lighter hair colors
Rustys
on the short side, gray or violety eyes, all different hair colors

Lions
King
Queen
Princess ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork )
Tigers
Council Member 1
Council Member 2
Council Member 3
Council Member 4 ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork )
Jaguars
Emperor
Empress ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork )
Prince
Cheetahs
Gang Boss ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork )
Second In Command
Ocelots
President
Vice President ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork )
Rustys
Chief ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork )

Note:
I have one role from each tribe so that I can GM post my way through things. You can apply for these roles if you wish, but there will be other positions within the tribes that you can put your character under. I would like a balance among those different positions.

These are the other roles that are present in the tribes. There can be multiples of each of these. What they do is pretty self-explanatory.

Lions "The Kings"
Hunters (Lionesses)
Guards (Lions)
Tigers "The Softhearted"
Nobles
Peasants
Soldiers
Jaguars "The Savages"
Peasants/Farmers
Soldiers
Cheetahs "The Ruffians"
Scouts
Fighters
Hunters
Ocelots "The Historians"
Farmers/Hunters
Scholars
Security
Rustys "The Peacemakers"
Fighters
Hunters
Camp Caretakers
~Who Knows Where It's At~

Rules N' Such

Please respect your fellow players. Like really. Let's not insult/criticize/indirectly antagonize anyone. I've seen it all. Not fun.

If you have a problem with another player, please inform me first. Or be a badass and tell them that what they're doing isn't cool. No, but seriously. Tell me first.

Oh, yeah, follow RPN rules. That'd be great.

I'm pretty sure I'm the GM, so if anyone tries to usurp me, I'll whup your ass.

I'm okay with romance. But nothing that's so gushy and ew that I want to gouge my eyes out reading it. I like romance, but not the overly cheesy kind.
(Also make sure the other person is okay with it. Don't be that jerk.)

This is gonna be casual/detailed. I like seeing paragraphs. Paragraphs are fun. NO ONE-LINERS. And please be able to grammar. It kinda sucks when I have no idea what you're trying to say.

TELL ME IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE ABSENT. IF SOMETHING CAME UP UNEXPECTEDLY, TELL ME WHEN YOU COME BACK. DO NOT JUST DISAPPEAR. I WILL EITHER PRETEND YOUR CHARACTER DOESN'T EXIST OR KILL THEM. (Jk, I'll just let someone else have them...or take over them myself...)

As of right now, this is not first come, first serve. CSs are purely applying for certain roles when it comes to the leaders. Since this is detailed, I'll be picky with the CSs that come my way. Also, the CS will not come out right away. I want to gather interest first and foremost. Also, I'll be going on a trip to France for my school's French Exchange, so I will not be so active for the next two weeks. Hopefully, I'll be able to pop in every now and then, but don't expect everything to move, move, move right away.

Any questions? Ask! (But make sure you read everything first. Don't be that guy.)

Coding by AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

To reiterate, this is going to remain an interest check for a little while as I'll be in France for two weeks. :)

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Would you be able to add the coding for the CS to the CS section or send me a copy? I am not nearly so proficient with BBC codes XD

Last edited:
AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Would you be able to add the coding for the CS to the CS section or send me a copy? I am not nearly so proficient with BBC codes XD

Aw you think my code's actually good how adorable

Only if you really want me to; you don't need to have a coded CS :)
I only use the code to keep myself organized and therefore sane

Just to make sure I don't mess up making my charrie
Are cat-shifters humans that can turn into felines?

Is there a guard captain, or general in any of the tribes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back