• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Clawed in Blood: Broken Treaty [CS]

OOC
Here
Lore
Here

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Name
(Face Claim)
Person-placeholder.jpg

Basics

Name: (self-explanatory)
Nickname: (self-explanatory)
Age: (there be no children, so at least 16-17; oldest can be 50 something)
Sexuality: (self-explanatory)
Tribe: (Lions, Tigers, Jaguars, Cheetahs, Ocelots, or Rusty Spotted Cats)
Appearance

Appearance: (face claim picture and one of the type of cat--preferably one you think fits your character)
Height: (of FC)
Weight: (of FC)
Hair: (of FC)
Eyes: (of FC)
Distinguishing Features: (self-explanatory)
Tattoos/Markings: (self-explanatory)
Personality

Personality: (a nice paragraph or two would be nice)
Vices: (3+)
Virtues: (3+)
Dislikes: (5+)
History

History: (at least two paragraphs would be great)
Relationships: (TBA for now)
Theme Song: (optional--I like doing them)
Other

Tribe Position: (refer to list of positions/roles in interest check)
Role: (if applying for one of the leader-y roles)
Opinions on Other Tribes: (self-explanatory)

Coding by AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

EDIT: NEXT TIME, PLEASE ASK BEFORE USING MY CODE. THANK YOU! <3

Last edited:
~Placeholder for My Leader-y Characters~
FCs:
Gaia Scodellaro
Hrthnik Roshan
Roselyn Sanchez
Krystian Kukulka
Keira Knightley
Daniel Radcliffe​

Zane

Fantasy-blonde-girl-yellow-eyes_1920x1200.jpg
Basics

Name: Zane Elna Ryneveld
Nickname: Z, El, Zana
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Tribe: Cheetahs
Appearance

Height: 170 cm
Weight: 55kg
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Yellow
Distinguishing Features: Piercing yellow eyes against her light tanned skin.
Tattoos/Markings: A vertical black 'S' shaped tattoo (similar to a tear mark on a cheetah) on the nape of her neck.
Personality

"I will not bow."
Personality:
Zane is a very reserved person, and always seem to be on her guard. A strict person on herself and others, she's not afraid to tell others what she thinks of any bad behavior. She is also very impatient, disliking when her questions aren't answered quickly enough. She hates long draggy conversations and thinks of small talk as a waste of time. Her quiet, intimidating persona tend to keep people away. However, she respects everyone equally unless she decides that they don't deserve it.
Vices: Selfish, Stubborn,
Virtues: Independent, Respectful,
Dislikes: People/Cats who think they are better, giving up,
History

History:
Relationships: TBA
Theme Song:

Other

Tribe Position: Fighter
Role: General? First commander?
"A king who needs to call himself one, is no king at all."
Opinions on Other Tribes:

Altus

560a2a7d0b2196bba77c76e13ac9a23d--aaron-diaz-sexy-men.jpg
Basics
Name: Altus De Rossouw
Nickname: Al, Titan
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Tribe: Jaguars
Appearance

Height: 190 cm
Weight: 90kg
Hair: Black
Eyes: Grey
Distinguishing Features: "Here comes the smoulder."
Tattoos/Markings: A half sleeve tattoo on his right.
african-tribal-art-tattoos-africa-tribal-tattoo-african-tribal-art-tattoo-african-tribal-1.jpg

Personality

Vices: Haughty,
Virtues: Chivalry, Instinct,
History

Relationships: TBA
Theme Song:

Other

Role: Prince

Last edited:
WIPS

Sexuality:

Appearance: (face claim picture and one of the type of cat--preferably one you think fits your character)
IMG_4844.JPG

Theme Song:

Sexuality: Sexuality
Tribe: Tigers

IMG_4846.JPG

Tribe Position: Nobility

Last edited:
Wip
Allister

c5a7919599dc8a718f3ee6fcfff3e957--anime-boy-black-hair-anime-male-hair.jpg

Basics

Name: Allister

Nickname: Ally

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance

Height: 6'1''

Weight: 170 pounds

Hair: Dirty blonde

Eyes: Amber

Distinguishing Features: Sharp monolid eye shape, white fur

Tattoos/Markings: None

Cheetah Claim
white-cheetah.jpg

Personality

Personality: Allister is a troublemaker, doing whatever he can to get on another persons nerves and to start an argument. Nothing is more exhilarating to him then a fight! He's very persistent (or rather stubborn) in all he does. He enjoys being in a position of power but really as long as he has respect he should be composed. One thing to keep in mind is to not betray Ally because he is not one to let things go. He shows no mercy for those who aren't loyal to him or to his tribe.
Despite having a sour attitude most of the time, (often being blunt and outright rude to his tribe mates), he truly does care for his tribe. He wishes to see the cheetahs in charge of all the land one day and if he has to crush every tribe in front of them to make it happen then he's fine with it.
Putting aside his wicked attributes Allister is good with thinking on his feet (or in most cases, his paws) oftentimes finding a good solution out of a struggle (usually that being a physical struggle.)

Vices: Vicious, blunt, power-hungry, hot-head, unfriendly

Virtues: Loyal, quick-witted, brave, talented fighter

Likes: Arguing, battle, power, territory, segregation, dusk, loyalty, being clean and neat

Dislikes: Unloyalty, weakness, water, injuries, scars, dirt

History

History:

Relationships: TBD

Other

Role: Second in Command (?)

Last edited:
WIP

Idris%20Elba%20Crop.jpg
↱ the king

name. chike husayn
nickname(s). king , hugh
age. 45
gender. male
orientation. heterosexual
birthplace. abuja, nigeria
date of birth. 09/06/1973
tribe. lions

his majesty ↲
1407971917220_wps_2_http_www_details_com_cele.jpg

idris-elba-by-robbie-fimmano-maxim-september-2015-02.jpg

idris+elba+5.jpg
/coded by allure allure /
A KING'S TIME AS
Faceclaim: Idris Elba
Lion Appearance: x
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 209 lbs.
Hair: Black--with a few grays
Eye color: Dark Brown
Distinguishing Features: Set of teeth marks on his left shoulder--from a previous battle
Tattoos/Markings: Legs , Torso

RULER RISES AND FALLS
I need sugar
I need something bad for my body
Stop with the lukewarm stuff
You want to become honest? What does that mean?

I need some sugar
I need something fake
What is the truth? I don’t care
We both know, there’s a limit, it’ll be over soon
Before I cool down, completely melt me (Babe)

Cover it up, spill it on top, once again

Between people capable of knowing these things
Isn't it just manners to pretend to fall for such lies?
I don’t care, I’ll become a fool, let’s try everything
Don’t give me an opportunity to think it through

LIKE THE SUN
Tribe Position: King
Role: King
Theme: theme

M I N A

22261c4615e9cf3e579f0bc702c5f8b6.jpg

Basics

Age : 22 ⬛ Gender : Female ⬛ Sexual Orientation : Pansexual ⬛ Tribe : Rusty Spotted Cats

Height : 4'10" ⬛ Weight : 98 lbs.⬛ Hair : White-Blonde ⬛ Eyes : Milky Gray

Mina is a tiny little thing that stands pretty low to the ground. She's petite with thin limbs and soft childlike features. Her eyes are larger, wider and usually appear darker in dim lighting than in brighter lighting. Her complexion is pale, milky and almost blemish free. When she blushes or is exposed to the cold, her cheeks, ears, nose and lips shine bright pink, a dead giveaway to the blood and warmth traveling beneath the skin. Her eyes are really a window to the soul with this one because they often portray how she's feeling, sparkling when she's interested or happy, dulling when she's sad or bored, and sparking when she's angry or excited. She's usually seen wringing her hands, bouncing on her heels or kicking rocks because of the large amounts of energy she has coursing through her at just about any given time. She gestures a lot, especially when she feels her words aren't quick enough or can't seem to get her point across well enough. She has a splotchy birthmark, paler than her skin on the base of the back of her neck, underneath her hair.

a9c8c26b7f912dbda00f23187ec4bacc.jpg

Personality

Mina is the kindest cat you will ever meet. Nothing makes Mina happier than helping others, even if they don't need it. Picture it, 1920s New York City. There's a man in a suit and a felt hat, a young lass on his arm and they're about to cross the street when, oh no! It's just rained and there's a puddle by the curb. Of course the strapping gentlemen removes his coat and places it over the puddle so the lady can cross with her lovely high heels. Mina is that gentlemen and everybody in the world is the woman and they're just friends. Or something like that anyway. She'll do anything anyone asks of her with a smile because it brings her joy. Most of the time she doesn't really think about what is asked of her until after she has already agreed to do it, but hey, it's thought that counts. If it is for the benefit of others, Mina won't complain about anything either. One can count the number of times Mina has complained about something on one paw.

Of course, everything in the world is Mina's friend until proven otherwise. And just because someone doesn't like her doesn't mean she'll dislike them either. When it comes to being friendly and charismatic, that tends to be one of Mina's strong suits. She isn't overtly smart or disciplined but she knows how to treat others and take care of situations in just the right way. Mina's thoughts usually aren't very complex but she remembers everything about others, even if she doesn't always remember exactly what they tell her. Otherwise, she can be pretty forgetful and clumsy. Hunting is her element but performing other menial tasks like walking and carrying things is a little more difficult. Just about everything she does in her human form is awkward and clumsy. Mina is most comfortable in her Rusty form and because of this will often bathe and sleep this way. Any excuse to be in that form is welcome.

Mina always tends to talk in the third person a lot. It's a habit that has been prominent since she can speak and she will only rarely speak of herself in the first person. For some it tends to drive home her lack of intelligence and because of that she has been picked on for it before. Mina tends to be very honest with others. Her first instinct is to speak truthfully and when asked anything will always answer correctly as opposed to obscuring any details. She places much too much trust in others, even before getting to know them and expects the same back even though she's been reminded plenty of times in the past that that isn't the way it usually works out. Because of this, she hates lying and will usually avoid those who are known to lie or whose lies have affected her.

Mina is very sensitive, so when someone does something that is hurtful or betrays her in some way, lying to her for example, she'll pout and ruminate on it for a little while before she actually forgives them. But she will almost always forgive them and even if she doesn't, she's willing to look past it if they're willing to as well. Mina is stubborn on some things and will stand her ground like a two hundred year old tree. If she believes strongly enough in something no amount of convincing will do any good. Mina will never agree that fighting is a viable option. With a mix of her own personal ethics and growing up in a tribe that believed strongly in peace, it is no surprise that it's the option that she will always vie for.
~

⬛ Vices ⬛
"Mina not so very smart..."
So, Mina's strong suit isn't her brains. She isn't stupid, but definitely is not scholarly material and probably won't be anytime soon. At least she's cute.

"I'm sorry!"
Mina apologizes for just about everything and anything. Bumps into you without looking where she was going? "Mina sorry!" Famine in your village? "Mina so very sorry." Ask for the time and she doesn't know? "Mina has never been more sorry than she is right now..."

"Oh my goodness... please don't fight! BLLRRRRGH!"
Mina hates conflict of any kind between the tribes and their people. And she's also a stress vomitter. And wounds sort of bring that out in her. Can't promise that's the only thing that does.

⬛ Virtues ⬛
"Mina loves you!"
Mina is extremely loving and caring. Anything that exists on this plane, she can probably find a little love in her heart for it somewhere. So in other words her heart is massive! About 4/5ths of her body, actually.

"You first!"
Mina is very polite to others and has excellent manners... in her own way. She'll always make sure you're taken care of before she is, anyway. Just like a good host should. But applied to everything.

"Hehe! You make Mina laugh!"
Everyone's a comedian when their around Mina. Maybe it's because her sense of humor is everyone's sense of humor. Or maybe it's because others just make her happy. I'm not really sure.

⬛ Likes ⬛
"The colors a sunset makes"
Fruits
Sunbathing
Others
Stories
Games
Turtles

⬛ Dislikes ⬛
Cold Water
Total Darkness
Wounds
Fighting
Liars
Centipedes
Being called stupid

1668768a835158d5aac05e9664ce6fa6--old-photos-photo-and-video.jpg

History

~
⬛ Relationships ⬛

Tribe Role : Hunter

⬛ Opinions on Other Tribes ⬛
"Um... Let's see... Mina like the Tigers and Mina like the Cheetahs and Mina like the Lions and Mina like the Ocelots and Mina like the Jaguars but most of all Mina like Rustys like Mina! ...What? No reason not to like them. Even when they do bad things, Mina know that they can still be good kitties deep, deep inside. Maybe it's so deep that others can't see, but Mina always see the good."

tumblr_p2f65vlstA1vpojfeo3_500.gif

Theme

Last edited:
Name: Valloo
Nickname: Blue face
Sexuality: Male
Tribe: Cheetah

Human:Valloo human.jpg

Cheetah:Valloo.jpg

Distinguishing features: Unusual blue eyes, and grayer fur.

Tattoos: None

personality: Valloo is a clever crafty cat. When he doesn't like something he rarely speaks on it. Often planning some elaborate revenge, away from their notice. He is also extremely insubordinate, and independent. Hating to be ordered around by anyone including the cheetah gang boss himself. Although he has a certain way with words, that can wrap around another cat, and convince them to his side. Even playing devil's advocate, and using reverse psychology to get what he wants. Valloo is clever, and calculating when it comes to setting up a trap, or an ambush. Whether that trap is supposed to capture prey, or another cat.

Vices: Conniving, untrustworthy, Merciless.

Virtues: Clever, handy at making a trap, Calculating. Quick thinker.

Likes: Outthinking his enemies. Getting away with things. Discovering new things. Eagles. Power

Dislikes: Being ordered around. Being outsmarted. The other tribes. The current cheetah boss. His position within the tribe

History: Valloo was born within the tribe, his parents had no wish to raise a strange child so he was disowned, due to his unusual eyes, and fur. Valloo however was happy to live in his own independence. Educating himself about the ways of the world, and making a name for himself for his cunning. However his cleverness was discounted due to the fact, that Valloo lacked brute physical strength. As he grew older Valloo started to experience the authority of the cheetah leader. He hated the authority. That was where Valloo started his nasty streak. Often outsmarting his tribe-mates for his own selfish interests, and tricking them into doing his bidding.

Valloo hates his current position within the tribe. Scout. He could already see himself being looked down upon. He believes the tribe deserves an intelligent leader, who can see things others couldn't. And he sees himself as the only cheetah capable of accomplishing this. So today he slyly allows bad thoughts about the gang leader to fester, and adds to them whenever he can without arousing suspicion.

Theme song: Be prepared. (yes from the lion King).

Tribe Position: Scout

Tribe Role: None

Thoughts on other tribes: They are lesser beings who should be wiped out so the cheetah tribe can prosper.

####################################################################
UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Dawon

Name: Dawon
Nickname: Hofund
Age: (there be no children, so at least 16-17; oldest can be 50 something)
Sexuality: (self-explanatory)
Tribe: Tiger

Appearance: Chadwick Boseman

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

WIPS

no slide
no slide

crawling​
Name: Akai (a-kai)
Nickname(s): Kai, Kiya
Sexuality: Homosexual.
Tribe: Rusty Spotted Cats
Nationality:
Spoken Languages:
Alignment:

in​
Height:
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:
Style:
Paragraphs:

my​

trait​

trait​

trait​

trait​

Quirks:
Habits:
Fears:
Aspirations:
Beliefs:
Values:
Paragraphs:

skin​
Favorite Memory:
Paragraphs:

d059cf2f7a30a71769b81bb406fda4e7
/hai\
"They always told me I was special. So duh, I believed them."​
3bc9d190fa657f3f67d020ed8c3bac9f.png

Sexuality:

Height:

Weight:

Appearance
text
Personality
text
History
text
Relationships
text
Powers
text

Last edited:
Isabella Crespo

Isabella Crespo | Izzy | 22 | Female | Heterosexual |
| Jaguars| 187 cm | 66kg | Brown Hair | Amber-Green Eyes | Tattoo on her left shoulder |

(scroll)
Personality:
Isabella's intelligence, curiosity and argumentative skills make her a force to be reckoned with. Adding upon her relentless aggression and power she is someone you do not want to cross. She will always be able to find just the right argument, the weakest chink in her opponent’s armor, or the way out of a seemingly hopeless situation. Her fearsome skills and impressive knowledge allow her to overcome many challenges. Although it hinders her personable skills greatly. Often considered too intense she is often left alone and labeled as unlikeable. Putting up a tough front, she is honestly extremely lonely and acts out because of it, making a angry cycle. Still when she is met with someone who she respects or is attracted to she gets a bit tongue tied and flushed.

Virtues:
Quick Thinker & Quicker to Act
Energetic
Dominant

Nature
Hiking
Kick Boxing
Lattes
Vices:
Very Argumentative
Insensitive
Intolerant

Dislikes:
People trying to control her
Annoying habits
Winter
Playing Games
Cocky People

History: (WIP)

Theme Song: (TBA)

Tribe Position:
N/A

Role:
N/A

Opinions on Other Tribes: (self-explanatory, TBA)

code by pasta pasta

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back