• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Classic Fantasy: Gathered Misfits

It's almost sad how much hasn't changed..

I popped back early to get a quick read in and just sat here like "Well then.. I was expecting three pages. What is this?"

Did you all miss me so much that you wouldn't even think of progressing the RP without me?

I managed to more or less drive away the character I talked to the most because think I was in a mood that day and took it out on a minor thing that bugged me and yeah he always was messing with your characters now that isn't really an option

Though actully o do have ideas for tjose he can and a way to get him back with yours assuming they can't see though glamour

@Karcen He burnt off Elise for good. She'll never trust him unless he does something amazing and out of this world. Sibel on the other hand will be easily persuaded into being there to talk with him. If he does something really good with Sibel there's a high chance that Elise will be persuaded into forgiving him... Hint hint..

Also he does things as he is interested in them with Gregory gone her story is over so his interest is waning

I mean he v old bring her entire family back to undead fully aware if he wanted he could big Gregory back only to be beat to death he could be a bottomless bank for sibel but as far as he cares it is over

Any who we will see he would have to finally get to halk after all

For now I need to slerp

I'm fine. It's okay. Everything's fine.

//internal screaming.

if somebody wants to revive it that would be great, but im guessing everyone's buisy, so let's give it a rest. maybe sometime we'll all get together and be like "Yo, let's continue"

... Meanwhile in Australia, Christmas occurs in the summer time.

Speaking of Australian chaos. Who here's involved in a nation based role play? I'm liking this politics thing.

@Alstromeria

Honestly, any weekend/break is okay with me. Once school begins to settle from "first day madness", I'll be able to do more.

@Cookie the Brave

Oh boy. Australians.

Er, I would give you an answer to that questions, but I've left about 90% of the RPs I was involved in, and I've stopped looking for new ones. So sorry; no answer from me. ;w;

As I sit here in dual credit U.S. government on a laptop watching YT videos and drawing a new concept character because our professor isn't showing up.

Gud, pretty good. havent been roleplaying in awhile tho, all the ones i attempt to be apart of die pretty fast

@Alstromeria

Heuhe. I was involved in a couple not long ago, but I got left behind, people stopped posting, and it just got really confusing because people weren't specifying what exactly was going on.

Both were train wrecks.

sweets. It's ben so long i forget who's still playing and what's going on xD

maybe we can do a time skip, ill initiate it to winter and there's only about 20 people left in the camp, and they're tring to lay low

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back