• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Classic Fantasy: Gathered Misfits

i was thinking something along the lines of winter set in and the east decides it might be time to cross the gorge and strike back

Last edited by a moderator:
Cuz by this time Gerld would have come back with some reinforcements, halk would have made Roxii a new set of armor, and elise might be making her rounds back to the warzone maybe

I don't think my characters would return to the war zone so soon. The east is a lot bigger than just a season or two of travel.

Ooo, gerld comes back with the renforcements and orders for halk to move back far northeast because he's too valuable to be in direct combat, and roxii is like "well im coming with you" and we can run into your people up there

like, theres still going to be fighting, but more with the ggiant wild animals that are there, maybe some dinosaurs since its basically just untouched wilderness. And there would be villages and stuff there, so that's where elise went to trade, and she and the herbalist or whatever are coming back from being FAR FAR northeast, so they run into eachother

@Alstromeria

Er, as far as I know, I don't think they're gonna join anytime soon. xD They haven't made any move to do so, and I don't wanna burden them with another RP. They seem busy as is.

@Javax It's only a burden if they're not having fun.. We'll make them have fun. Even if they don't want to. (} :) )

@Alstromeria I like your plan. Sounds al-right to me. It would take a while of travel though so perhaps setting it 9 - 12 months ahead might be a smarter decision. Transport back in the day was god awful and we'd still be able to keep roughly the same weather patterns.

I was thiking something around early fall, so that's perfect. cuz then it'd be a bit chilly and add to the mood with the animal noises coming from the north while we're all huddled around a fire at night

Roxii and I will start at the gorge in the middle of combat i guess... and lets say halk did give elise the gauntlets, im pretty sure he did, but just for the sake of whatever. Nasanru just decided to dissapate and never be seen again, and roxas went to reason with the south and never came back. guchhi?

@Alstromeria

I'm alright with that plan. And sorry; I just got back from church and getting ready for tomorrow and whatnot.

it's almost ready, dont worry. and it'll probably be the only one i get up today, time for bed soon. Do me a favor and bug those too other people untill they join for me, will you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back