• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Classic Fantasy: Gathered Misfits

does that mean your leaving the rp then ?

and considering what has happened them being safer is a fact they didn't just get burned to the ground

Nahh, it is my way of going quiet though since I have other things to do IRL. My ways of having a break always end in a lot of drama, lots of fire and excessive amounts of screaming. Which so far has had all three hit.

It'll be for a week or two. If you guys move lemme know so I can write them back in if it's possible.

Ugh. I'm so late.

I think I got the gist of this little conversation. Cya, Cookie. It was fun RPing with you. You certainly have a fun way with describing things. ^^

in case anyone is confused about what the first charm halk had around his back, it was the one that allowed him to catch, absorb, and redirect magic. Most mages can't do that unless they are extremely skilled in the same element of the spell cast at them, like the fire mage when Roxii was burnt. Like, Halk caught lightening and shot it back at the one dude, then the force magic and did the shockwave thing.

@Alstromeria

Nyeh, you're included. Dunno.

Honestly, I could post, but I legit don't know what to do or say.

At least cookie won't miss much

I'll post today maybe we should skip to the next day and say cookies characters took off that was the plan and we can all have happy fun times doing whatever it is you do while your stuck in an army camp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back