• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Class of the Titans

Anyone have any ideas for what a descendant of Perseus, like abilties-wise would have? Sort of making him similar to a Jay type, though obvs not a knock-off.

Anyone have any ideas for what a descendant of Perseus, like abilties-wise would have? Sort of making him similar to a Jay type, though obvs not a knock-off.
Well, Perseus was the son of Zeus so maybe minor electrokinesis and minor aerokinesis? But mostly they would be exceptional fighters with superior physical capabilities, strategic skills and wisdom (similar to the children of Athena but lesser). They're also natural-born leaders.

They could also adapt to any fighting style and be able to handle or master any weapon easily.

Seems about right:
- Minor Electrokinesis/Aerokinesis
- Enhanced Strength/Speed/Durability/Stamina
- Fighting Instinct/Enhanced Combat

Yup, it fits

Truly Fitss, but i need a little help for my Sailor Smartypants here(Going for more likely a Sailor Vibe tho)

Well for one, they are exceptional archers, even potentially rivaling Hunters of Artemis in skill. They possess great intuition pertaining to ships and watercrafts, and know exactly where they are at sea. Very arrogant like Odysseus since they're extremely smart and perceptive. They possess Enhanced Intelligence and Adaptable minds. They could also see small glimpses into the future, if used right, could allow them to predict an attack or be impervious to surprise attacks.

They could also have special arrows with them like these, you could add whatever other arrows you like too.
  • Normal Arrows- These arrows are made from Ironwood and has been enchanted to withstand all weather conditions and always hit their target
  • Explosive Arrows- These arrows are tipped with Phlegethon Ruby that explode on contact with monsters sending them to Tartarus for a decade
  • Sonic Arrows- These arrows emit a high pitched screech when fired that temporally deafens all who hear it unless they wear specially made earplugs that cancel out the sound
  • Iron Arrows- These arrows are tipped with Stygian Iron that destroys a monsters essence
  • Ice Arrows- These arrows are made from Stygian Ice that freezes a monster's soul in Tartarus permanently
  • Gorgon Arrows- These arrows are made from a gorgon skin they can turn monsters to stone

Well for one, they are exceptional archers, even potentially rivaling Hunters of Artemis in skill. They possess great intuition pertaining to ships and watercrafts, and know exactly where they are at sea. Very arrogant like Odysseus since they're extremely smart and perceptive. They possess Enhanced Intelligence and Adaptable minds. They could also see small glimpses into the future, if used right, could allow them to predict an attack or be impervious to surprise attacks.
I'm taking the intelligence and the Sailorship Skills Because Yes, But the small glimpses into the Future is a no.
They could also have special arrows with them like these, you could add whatever other arrows you like too.
  • Normal Arrows- These arrows are made from Ironwood and has been enchanted to withstand all weather conditions and always hit their target
  • Explosive Arrows- These arrows are tipped with Phlegethon Ruby that explode on contact with monsters sending them to Tartarus for a decade
  • Sonic Arrows- These arrows emit a high pitched screech when fired that temporally deafens all who hear it unless they wear specially made earplugs that cancel out the sound
  • Iron Arrows- These arrows are tipped with Stygian Iron that destroys a monsters essence
  • Ice Arrows- These arrows are made from Stygian Ice that freezes a monster's soul in Tartarus permanently
  • Gorgon Arrows- These arrows are made from a gorgon skin they can turn monsters to stone
For Some Weird Reason I want her main Weapon to be Harpoons.... I Somehow can't explain that, But the Archer Idea I'll have to think about.

I'm taking the intelligence and the Sailorship Skills Because Yes, But the small glimpses into the Future is a no.

For Some Weird Reason I want her main Weapon to be Harpoons.... I Somehow can't explain that, But the Archer Idea I'll have to think about.
You could just do both, nothing stopping you from having two weapons but it's mostly up for preference since the harpoon would go well with thier "sailor" theme your going for

You could just do both, nothing stopping you from having two weapons but it's mostly up for preference since the harpoon would go well with thier "sailor" theme your going for
Well then An Archer/ Sailor is a go

For y’all who haven’t seen the show (mirai IK you have), these teens are mortals. MAYBE they technically have 0.00000000001% godly heritage from their heroic ancestor (though it does depend), these teens are human. Quote Hercules from the pilot: “you’re my…great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandson”. They’re very distantly related. Therefore, they wouldn’t have all of the special abilities that demigods would have. Emphasis on all, Drew having natural leadership abilities and enhanced physical abilties as well as minor electrokinesis/aerokinesis, or Rebecca having enhanced intelligience and sailorship skills, is fine because it makes sense with their ancestors. Having the ability to create storms or control the seas on the other hand, would not.

AND YOU ARE!? DAMN!

For y’all who haven’t seen the show (mirai IK you have), these teens are mortals. MAYBE they technically have 0.00000000001% godly heritage from their heroic ancestor (though it does depend), these teens are human. Quote Hercules from the pilot: “you’re my…great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandson”. They’re very distantly related. Therefore, they wouldn’t have all of the special abilities that demigods would have. Emphasis on all, Drew having natural leadership abilities and enhanced physical abilties as well as minor electrokinesis/aerokinesis, or Rebecca having enhanced intelligience and sailorship skills, is fine because it makes sense with their ancestors. Having the ability to create storms or control the seas on the other hand, would not.

AND YOU ARE!? DAMN!
This is true, I noticed this while watching the video so I understand the scale we're going with.

Yeah, just wanted to clarify for anybody who joins who hasn’t watched the show. I will say that in most cases, their abilties can grow to a larger scale over time, such as in Thresa’s case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back