• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Class of the Titans

That sounds interesting i would like to join if that's ok. Can't find anyone on here to roleplay with 90% of the time. I love to learn about new animes and world

Yeah, totally! Feel free to watch the first episode, it’s linked directly in the pilot and introduces most of the plot and 3/7 main characters. I’m also good for questions, I’ve watched both seasons at least 7 times lol. Or Dapper if there’s anything that’s specific to the RP, but the vibe I’m getting is that it’s pretty similar.

For y’all who haven’t seen the show (mirai IK you have), these teens are mortals. MAYBE they technically have 0.00000000001% godly heritage from their heroic ancestor (though it does depend), these teens are human. Quote Hercules from the pilot: “you’re my…great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandson”. They’re very distantly related. Therefore, they wouldn’t have all of the special abilities that demigods would have. Emphasis on all, Drew having natural leadership abilities and enhanced physical abilties as well as minor electrokinesis/aerokinesis, or Rebecca having enhanced intelligience and sailorship skills, is fine because it makes sense with their ancestors. Having the ability to create storms or control the seas on the other hand, would not.

AND YOU ARE!? DAMN!
Couldn't have said it better myself ^_^
That sounds interesting i would like to join if that's ok. Can't find anyone on here to roleplay with 90% of the time. I love to learn about new animes and world
Sure, happy to have you as number 7. Though can I double check you've read all the rules?

Also, to everyone else, sorry for the long delay. RPN wasn't giving me notifications, so I missed a bit. But I'm caught up now. Glad to see everyone is excited, and happy to see some of you have give the show a try ^_^

I'll have an OOC and Character Page up soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back