• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Class of the Titans OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Going well! Sorry for the silence! I have been traveling and it got me pretty busy. I am tempted to change my character’s ancestor though since while Achilles was cool… through him I learned about Diomedis who is just… an underrated cool guy. Like this guy is completely human with no godly parent or superpower. But he literally injured both Aphrodite and Ares (stabbed him right in the chest) during the events of the Illiad and still was alive at the ending with some legends saying he was granted immortality by the gods

Like… this guy is a hidden MVP and I think making his descendant could be pretty cool. Also hilarious if we involve the gods that her ancestor attacked and she’s just here like “… I swear I have no plans to attack you guys I swear”

Going well! Sorry for the silence! I have been traveling and it got me pretty busy. I am tempted to change my character’s ancestor though since while Achilles was cool… through him I learned about Diomedis who is just… an underrated cool guy. Like this guy is completely human with no godly parent or superpower. But he literally injured both Aphrodite and Ares (stabbed him right in the chest) during the events of the Illiad and still was alive at the ending with some legends saying he was granted immortality by the gods

Like… this guy is a hidden MVP and I think making his descendant could be pretty cool. Also hilarious if we involve the gods that her ancestor attacked and she’s just here like “… I swear I have no plans to attack you guys I swear”

Sounds like a really fun character XD

Sorry for not responding sooner but I am letting you know that I'll be posting my character within the next day or so

TravisBM TravisBM mysteryxio mysteryxio Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia SilverFlight SilverFlight

Okay everyone it's been a while and, I don't don't know about but, I want to get started.

We are still waiting on a Character from Stitches, but with the way I'm planning to begin they should be left behind.

So, my idea for starting would have everyone make a post of their characters doing a very every day task. Something their character would typically do. They'll then get attacked by some mystical Greek monster, then get rescued and taken to New Olympus.

If everyone is cool with that, we can start as early as today.

TravisBM TravisBM mysteryxio mysteryxio Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia SilverFlight SilverFlight

Okay everyone it's been a while and, I don't don't know about but, I want to get started.

We are still waiting on a Character from Stitches, but with the way I'm planning to begin they should be left behind.

So, my idea for starting would have everyone make a post of their characters doing a very every day task. Something their character would typically do. They'll then get attacked by some mystical Greek monster, then get rescued and taken to New Olympus.

If everyone is cool with that, we can start as early as today.
I do appreciate you tagging me in this and really hope this goes well because the idea seems great. Unfortunately, I have been struggling with a lot of creator’s block and too many rps atm and I may have to drop as well. I apologize for it being so long for me to say this as I sincerely tried to get to work on my character but inspiration was really escaping me and I know if I was struggling to produce a character, I would struggle to produce a good roleplay. And with classes starting soon for me, it is best that I do try to shorten the amount of roleplays I’m in. That said, I sincerely hope this goes well and really want to apologize for the trouble I caused.

I do appreciate you tagging me in this and really hope this goes well because the idea seems great. Unfortunately, I have been struggling with a lot of creator’s block and too many rps atm and I may have to drop as well. I apologize for it being so long for me to say this as I sincerely tried to get to work on my character but inspiration was really escaping me and I know if I was struggling to produce a character, I would struggle to produce a good roleplay. And with classes starting soon for me, it is best that I do try to shorten the amount of roleplays I’m in. That said, I sincerely hope this goes well and really want to apologize for the trouble I caused.
While I'm sad to see you go, I appreciate you letting me know. Seriously, you have no idea how many group rps I've had where people just ghost.

Good luck to you, and hope your classes go well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back